Started by pennyjackpots , Oct 20 2013 04:42 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pennyjackpots
  • pennyjackpots
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello we're a new Penny Auction Site just starting out and trying this new penny auction thing!
Our site promises fair auctions, and great deals on all kinds of merchandise.

NO AUTOBIDDERS + FAIR AUCTIONS. 
We're just starting up so grab your easy wins while they still last!!!!
Something different that we will be auctioning off is a 3D Printer! 

Promo Code: "25OFFTHEPACK" To recieve 25% off any bidpack purchase!

If you have any questions, problems or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Regards, The Jackpot Team!  :)

http://www.pennyjackpots.com

rcam45
  • rcam45
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I want to say hello to members thatcan show me to be wiser and smarter

Mike
  • Mike
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Watched this site last night after I saw it here on PAW, looked at their ended auction and 95% of them sold at 1 or 2 cents.  So I watched 4 or 5 auctions and they all sold between 1 maybe 3 cents.  Someone would tag the auction and then with 2 seconds left on the timer a auto-bidder would come in and auction sold.  I saw that on just about every auction I looked at, nothing more then 2 or 3 cents.  So, I joined got my free bids and watched some more, same thing happened.  Now, I was ready to win right? another auction came on I placed the 2nd bid on auto-bidder, and then here came another auto-bidder, needless to say my 5 free bids were gone, after that auction the other 3 auctions I watched were sold for 2 cents. 

When I first looked at the site I figured it was a scam site and it is in my opinon, there are hundreds of ended auctions with not one "Big Name Bidder" they do have some really nice items on auction, but, this place is full of bots, take a look, see what I mean.

• PennyAuctionWatch likes this

Approved Vendor
  • Approved Vendor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Watched this site last night after I saw it here on PAW, looked at their ended auction and 95% of them sold at 1 or 2 cents.  So I watched 4 or 5 auctions and they all sold between 1 maybe 3 cents.  Someone would tag the auction and then with 2 seconds left on the timer a auto-bidder would come in and auction sold.  I saw that on just about every auction I looked at, nothing more then 2 or 3 cents.  So, I joined got my free bids and watched some more, same thing happened.  Now, I was ready to win right? another auction came on I placed the 2nd bid on auto-bidder, and then here came another auto-bidder, needless to say my 5 free bids were gone, after that auction the other 3 auctions I watched were sold for 2 cents. 

When I first looked at the site I figured it was a scam site and it is in my opinon, there are hundreds of ended auctions with not one "Big Name Bidder" they do have some really nice items on auction, but, this place is full of bots, take a look, see what I mean.

I would concur with your assumptions.  I too watched many auctions, and waited for them to end.   Seems like there were soooo many winners thousands of unique bidders, no real taggers, and analysis of the site shows that there are only 18 likes on Facebook, No real advertising via the web shown via spyfu, or ispionage.  Soo many high dollar items, and soo many times that the same winner didn't win multiple auctions only points to one conclusion that you came to,  Most bidders with any experience will come to the same conclusion within minutes of watching the site.

"I think I should make myself clear on something. On the phone when we last spoke I gave you verbal authorization to use the base script (telebid auction script) in your current system. When I get a chance I will send you written authorization. I will however never offer you the services of my design or coding team as I may re-enter the script market again and this would create a conflict of interest. "  per email from Josh McDonald  11/20/2011

bronman3
  • bronman3
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

I tried emailing these guys with some questions and they didn't even bother to answer. I also agree with the 2 above posters that the site is full of bots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users