auction bids bidsorbit legit penny

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

janyce16
  • janyce16
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Talk about your experiences with http://www.bidsorbit.com/index.php here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hs123
  • hs123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I think this site use shill bidders. i have wasted over 300 bids on here. every time i bid on a auction there would be a bidder who will bid tell i run out of bid, but sometime he wouldn't win the auction. but when I'm not bidding the auction will end with like only 5 bid place. so did anyone tried this site and did anyone won a auction and received it. i seen bidtowin there but i'm sure it cant be him. if it is u bidtowin then plz let me know that u received ur prize so i can continue using this site.

and also their testimonial have to be one of the worst act
link
http://www.youtube.com/user/BidsOrbit

Edited by hs123, 02 September 2009 - 02:36 AM.

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

I'm currently reviewing this site. I notice on the sold page that some items end with no bids or 2 bids. At least once every 2 weeks this happens. I'm going to see it I can get a win on one of those days. With only 2-3 items up for auction per day it wont cost to much to investigate. What is interesting is the auctions are the same times everyday. 6:30pm and 11:30PM ET. Timer vary from 10-30 seconds. I want tangible items not bid packs to see if this site is legit. A Warning, there network lags during bid times. You need to place your bids at least 10 second in advance!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Stay Away!!!! Save your money and go to McDonald's. You will only win bid packs, poor customer service, and at best broken English in your email replies.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

My Wife bid on the Bidsorbit tonight for the $400 Amex and it she won at the $1.94 and it says ENDED on her laptop with herUseName winner. Then guess what, when she went to the finished winner section it says: bidagain10 user name. What the heck is that!! She said she checked twice and the winner UserName changed from Kirax2 to inve81 then to bidagain10. She e-mailed the bidsorbit and they said they can only refund part of the bids and their excuse was the everyone's computer time is different but when the time ends on every PA sites that I know the last person UserName is the Winner when it ends!! So, they don't apologize and the bidagain10 also won $400 few days ago so possible a bot or luck. Well, she told me I should try the site but after I saw what happened to her, Heck NO for the Metamorface-man.
So, if you try the site let me know as well. She spend $100 for the bids and she felt got ripped off. She said it's like on BidCactus when you see the sign GONE with your UserName then you go to pay for your auction in your account then you don't see it. You go back to the item that your bidding and see two different UserName Changed with GONE on it. I feel it's a fraud that kind of thing never happens on all the bid sites as far as we know like BidCactus they always stay real with everything. There site computer suppose to have a control over things like that unless they are using something fishy.

Edited by dragon ball, 28 January 2010 - 07:06 AM.

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Same thing with me on a $350 camera. I even had time to run to the kitchen, get my wife, get back to the computer, and show her I won. Then after all that (about 30 seconds) we both watched the timer start ticking again. Like I said before, save your money. This is the worst customer service experience I ever had.

blessnjoe9511
  • blessnjoe9511
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

I'm a little torn about this site. I won an Apple I-pod shuffle, and I was told it was not available but it could exchanged for an Apple Nano 8GB, but at an additional price of about $75.00. I said "NO", bot I eventually got the Shuffle. I don't know, but I still go there once in a while. Hopefully I will win something better than the Shuffle :o)

hs123
  • hs123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

stay away from this site i used this site 3 months back and i had around 500 bids all free so didn't wasted my money. I followed this for 2 weeks not bidding just looking at the auctions. In those 3 weeks all the auction ended with around 0.10 cents. so i decided to bid on an ipod touch and placed all of my bid with no luck of wining the item, while for the past 2 weeks the auctions been ending with less than 20 cents and all of the sudden that auction ends with more than $4. so i go back after a week and check the history and all of the auction ended with less then 20cents except my. this site been here almost a year and still there auctions are ending with 1 cent. Would'nt you get a trusted user base by that time if this site was legit you would of heard people talking about it and they even used "bidtowin" has one of the user

dondan777
  • dondan777
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

check out BidsOrbit.com is a penny auction site http://bidsorbit.com/index.php

is awesome site++++++++++++++++++++++

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

I doubt it. Did you read the other thread about bidsorbit?
Drink in Moderation :-17-:

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Scam site, stay away!

blok
  • blok
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

doesn't look too awesome....

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Has anyone won anything here besides a bid pack? If so what and did you receive the item?... Thanks

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

This site is teribble. Read the previous thread.
http://www.pennyauct...hread.php?t=106

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

This site is teribble. Read the previous thread.
http://www.pennyauct...hread.php?t=106

Thanks for that sodaman, this is why PW is such a great tool. Thanks again

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

dondan777 has posted over 5 posts throughout the forum with links to bidsorbit.com, I have moderated all of them but this one.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Sodaman
  • Sodaman
  • Members
  • 603 posts

I think he works for bidsorbit. lol :smilielol5:

NeverLosesBids
  • NeverLosesBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

So before I discovered PAW I bid on an IPad on bidsorbit.com and won. It was on 7-31-2010 and after hounding them to ship they did (I received it on 8-25-2010)

After winning the first time I read this thread and thought maybe they had problems when they first started and turned legit.... I was wrong. While I did win and receive an IPad - they scammed me on another one. On Monday 8-23 I decided to win a second IPad. 50 minutes into the auction it went off the main page and ended with me as the winner. Because of the previous experiences of people winning and then not - I took screen shots and pictures over a 5 minute time period.

12:20 am - "bidsorbit" screen shot
12:23 am - "bidsorbit 001" picture
12:25 am - "bidsorbit 002" picture

When I went to pay it wasn’t there and I went back to the winners page and someone else’s name was there! I sent them emails and even called the owner and they won’t even refund my bids... yet. There responses to me have been:

“we did spend over $600 included with the taxes to pay you the ipad that you had won that should arrive soon by apple. The first time you bought $75 and you won a ipad worth $600 so thats a big saving money for you.”

and

"You had spend only $225 compare to $650, you can even sell it on ebay and make profit.You don't have to sell it just give you an idea that you are still getting good deal and that you don't have to use our site again if you are not satisfied with our services."

I will get my money back from them - but I really caution others to stay away. Seems like they may let you win one and then go back to their old ways and take your money.

Also, I posted a video on YouTube with my pictures and screen shots.... you can find it if you search "bidsorbit scam"

I am hoping to get enough views of the video to spread the word and caution others.

Attached Files

Edited by NeverLosesBids, 27 August 2010 - 04:19 PM.

NeverLosesBids
  • NeverLosesBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

maybe these images will show

Attached Files

NeverLosesBids
  • NeverLosesBids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I cant get the pictures to show - I loaded them on a blog site pennyscam.blogspot.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, bids, bidsorbit, legit, penny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users