• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to anounce our all new auction site (coming in October) - BidZoople.com

BidZoople, while offering traditional penny auctions as you see on many of these sites, will also be providing a variety of other auction styles all in once place! Additionally, we are incorporating the ability for users to become sellers of their own items! I don't want to give away too much just yet...as we are in our final testing phases....but I promise you, keep your eyes on this one!

Our pre-registration is open (yep, that simple name and email form you've probably seen before), and of course, anyone who signs up now will be given free bids when we launch and they complete the registration process.

Oh...and a couple of last things. We'll be giving back to users and sellers big time. One thing we've noticed on all of these sites are just how many people try and try again, only to never win a single item. We'll be trying to ensure that everyone wins at some point.

www.bidzoople.com

In the meantime, feel free to email us with any questions or comments or suggestions you have. If there's anything you would like to see on the site (that we're not already planning on or have created thus far), we'll make it a point to do out best to implement it; and if we do, you'll receive a gift from us!

Regards...and hope to see you on the site...
- MJ :)

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Cannot seem to get to your web page. Might want to check out.

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I also want to make it clear that we will not be using bots...shills...etc. I myself have played around on so many of these other penny auction sites and really find myself disgusted at just how obvious some of them are in scamming their users. Its disgraceful!

We want our auctions...all of them...to be fair and for everyone to have an equal chance to win!

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

that is good to know :)

good luck to you

monika

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thank you Monika! We are really going to try to revolutionalize this online auction industry, especially all these penny auctions...ultimately trying to bring some type of standard to it. It's kind of a free-for-all right now, and it really isn't right.

Thanks again for your support and be sure to sign up...and of course...tell all your friends!!

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I should also add...we did not take the easy route and go out and buy some pre-developed Penny Auction script like so many others. BidZoople.com is being built from the ground up, with a core focus on customer service and giving back to the user!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I see that it will be possible for users to sell their own items. Are you able, at this time, to explain how that will work?

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi Suzy

Thanks for inquiring. Yes...users will be able to sell their own items through a variety of options. I truly cannot say anything more at this time until the site launches, but rest assured, you will see things and features on the site that most of the others do not have. I suggest pre-registering for free so that when we launch, you will be notified.

Also...I ask that anyone who has a question and does not receive a response right away on here, that they do not hesitate to email info@bidzoople.com. I will be traveling for the next 10 days setting up merchandising accounts and local advertising for the site, so will not always be able to be on this website...but, of course thanks to technology, will be able to easily respond to email!

Shells
  • Shells
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Hi Bidzoople,

I want to wish you luck and I look forward to your launch. I hope you setup against attackers, they seem to be going wild on auction sites. Shells

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

How about the transparency.Will you be able to show detail informations like what Bidrodeo is showing i,e number of bids used by user and their previous win history.A proper auction win limit in zoozle way, transparency in bidrodeo are the hallmark of a good auction site.Hope you are going to do that as well.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Sounds like you're on the right track. Good luck -- I hope you are successful!

pennypurses
  • pennypurses
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Why did you pick that name?

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Rockybid....yes, statistics and such will be available to viewers...its only fair.

Pennypurses...the name...to be honest, its really just meant to be silly and catchy. We wanted to use bid in some way to signify auction, and just about everything you can find on the internet (or even via state incorporation) is using bid...or auction...or so forth. So we wanted something that people would remember, while kind of making you smile while you say it....zoople just sounds fun! We were sitting in our offices when it finally struck...after bouncing ideas around for a few hours (or rather even days), and something fell off of a filing cabinet making a sound along the lines of "zooooooop!". And so it was....

pennypurses
  • pennypurses
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Rockybid....yes, statistics and such will be available to viewers...its only fair.

Pennypurses...the name...to be honest, its really just meant to be silly and catchy. We wanted to use bid in some way to signify auction, and just about everything you can find on the internet (or even via state incorporation) is using bid...or auction...or so forth. So we wanted something that people would remember, while kind of making you smile while you say it....zoople just sounds fun! We were sitting in our offices when it finally struck...after bouncing ideas around for a few hours (or rather even days), and something fell off of a filing cabinet making a sound along the lines of "zooooooop!". And so it was....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha. That one made me really lol. That is just too crazy of an answer to not be true. Could you please put all those people in the room and take a photo to recreate the event? That would be classic. Video would be even better.

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hey Everyone

Back from the week long promotion tour and wanted to let everyone know that we're getting very close to our launch. We're still in testing, and securing more product suppliers to make sure we have one of the largest selection of items on our site compared to all of these other auction websites.

Don't forget to pre-register!!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hey Everyone

Back from the week long promotion tour and wanted to let everyone know that we're getting very close to our launch. We're still in testing, and securing more product suppliers to make sure we have one of the largest selection of items on our site compared to all of these other auction websites.

Don't forget to pre-register!!

Just wondering if you have an anticipated launch date set up yet?

Laurie
  • Laurie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Hi
And i am wondering if you will ship to.

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi Suzyq

We are still wrapping up the site. Unfortunately, our launch date was pushed back a bit. The Penny Auction Watch Admin contacted us, and as we explained to him, our lead programmer sadly encountered some personal problems. His wife was involved in a car accident towards the end of September, which resulted in him needing to take some time off from the project. :( While we do have other members of the working under his instruction, we felt it was best to slow production until he returned full time (afterall, he knows what we need and want best...and has been leading the team). It looks as though we will now be launching some time in November. Our apologies to everyone for the delay...but please, keep watch...and of course, if you pre-registered, you'll receive launch notifications!

Remember....tell your friends about bidzoople.com...and get your own items ready to sell as well!

-MJ

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Wonder what's happening with Bidzoople??

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Wonder what's happening with Bidzoople??

I apologize for not posting about the delay sooner. BidZoople's developer's wife is recovering from a pretty bad car accident. We wish for the best and a speedy recovery for her! We will update you when BidZoople is closer to being open. :)

Edit: I see that Bidzoople posted, not sure how I missed that! I also started another thread forgetting this was here. Yikes! :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidzoople, free, penny, traditional, unique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users