• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Laurie
  • Laurie
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Hi Bidzoople
Hope all is coming along fine for you, Just want to ask where you are based and do you ship internationally.

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hey Everyone

Yes...BidZoople.com is still coming...

We got everything more or less back on track...and have even decided to add more into the system...

Keep your eyes out and open!

Make sure you pre-register at www.bidzoople.com to get your FREE bids! Plus...when we launch, we're going to randomly select groups of pre-registered members to partake in auctions only open to that group! That means that rather than going up against hundreds or thousands of other bidders for a handful of different auctions, you'll be bidding against a much smaller group! BETTER CHANCES TO WIN!!!

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I look forward to your opening, however one thing really bothers me especially with new sites, The items that you show in your header the cars , cruise ship and other high end items, unless you actually intend on auctioning those items in the near future please do not visually represent that you have or will. I think this is missleading and weakens your credability. There is enough misleading penny auction marketing to go around as it is now. Anyway just my two cents.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I think I pre-registered awhile ago. How do we know for sure if we are registered?

bidzoople
  • bidzoople
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

bid-to-2-too-win - yes, we do fully intend on having big ticket items and auction such as what you see in that graphic. I know there are a lot of auctions out there that promise the world and don't deliver, but we absolutely, 100% intend on providing these type of auctions. Of course, you'll have your lower-level, everyday items...but we want things like those offered as well. We are hoping that within the first six months of the site being launched, that we can bring these types of auctions to our members.

We really thank everyone for being so patient with our already delayed launch, which, if anyone has been following, our lead programmer suffered a personal issue that resulted in him needing to leave the BidZoople project, but now we are back on track to getting it completed. Yet...one of the factors that has also contributed to a delayed launch was that we are actually trying to set up business relationships with companie sthat can help to offer these big ticket items!! (giving away a full vacation is not always so easy...lot's of red tape).

I hope that helps ease some minds..

Oh and caveinit - in regards to pre-registration, as we get closer to the launch date you, and all other pre-registrations will receive emails to get ready, and then upon first sign on to complete the registration process.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Thanks for the info and looking forward to the launch.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

bid-to-2-too-win - yes, we do fully intend on having big ticket items and auction such as what you see in that graphic. I know there are a lot of auctions out there that promise the world and don't deliver, but we absolutely, 100% intend on providing these type of auctions. Of course, you'll have your lower-level, everyday items...but we want things like those offered as well. We are hoping that within the first six months of the site being launched, that we can bring these types of auctions to our members. .

I am not saying you won't or you are not legit, but that is very ambishes and red flag to me.

Besides that ship could be very expensive LOL

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Are you any closer to your launch ??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidzoople, free, penny, traditional, unique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users