• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

caveninit,

Thank you again! I'm bumping the "Live" auctions to around 3-6 a day, if not more. I'd like to get some suggestions from people in what type (electronics -> laptop/netbook, iPhone, etc..) of items you would like to see and bid on!

kanex,

Let me look in to this a little more and find your tracking numbers. I have received your e-mail but have not had a chance to reply quite yet. I'll get back to you ASAP!

Brad

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 January 2010 - 01:01 AM.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Brad -- I registered and have not received an email. How long does it take? (cwazywabbit)

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey suzyq,

Should have been within 5 minutes or less to receive that e-mail. Looks like you used a gmail e-mail account, which should have been delivered to your Inbox, but check your Spam folder just in case.

Let me know if you can find it there, and if not, I will go ahead and manually activate your account and credit you accordingly :)

Brad

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hey suzyq,

Should have been within 5 minutes or less to receive that e-mail. Looks like you used a gmail e-mail account, which should have been delivered to your Inbox, but check your Spam folder just in case.

Let me know if you can find it there, and if not, I will go ahead and manually activate your account and credit you accordingly :)

Brad

Found it in spam -- good to go -- thanks, Brad.

Edited by suzyq, 31 October 2009 - 07:43 AM.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I would love to see some smaller electronics...stuff the heavy hitters wouldn't be tooooo interested in... I wanted that thumbdrive you had on but even that went pretty high...a few more of those, maybe a few lower priced cameras and camcorders and mp3/mp4 players, digital photo frames are very big right now, small kitchen items..like a blender for luckyducky who never gets to win one anywhere else...lol...watches, Visa gift cards or Best Buy, and Walmart cards are always going over big on other sites...Holidays are coming, so think "gift giving" items.
Great news about holding more auctions! I was just there and I can't believe you have a Keurig...I was just searching Amazon yesterday for one...may have to buy another bid pack.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Brad -- I can't seem to find the ended auctions, other than that list on the right. Is there any way to view the history of the ended auctions? Also, do you show the future auctions anywhere?

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

I am interested in this site but I'm still waiting for someone on PAW to confirm receipt of items. So far we don't have anyone who has gotten anything from them. I do like your selection, your low bid prices, and the free delivery - the only thing stopping me from buying bids is the fact that no known PAW'ers have won and received a single item from you. I know kamikazeebidder from other sites but as far as I know he isn't a member here, plus we all know how powerbidder names get copied and used on other sites so that really means nothing. If anyone out there has won and received items from biddor please register and let us know!

Also want to see the ended items section. EVERY auction site has that info.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

caveninit,

Excellent ideas - I've been trying to think of "gift" ideas for holiday gifts, and I'll be adding quite a few more items today! I've switched the design back over to the original (Halloween went great!) design as well, adding amount of bids piece of code as I type :)

suzyq,

Right now there is no devoted page to ended auctions, but I can definitely add that in! Give me a few days to get everything finished up on the new changes I want to get done, and I will add the ended auctions to a page as well. Also, the future auctions are "Coming Soon" auctions on the homepage. What I've done is let most of them end at the end of the Halloween special design, but I will be adding 2 more categories and sections so you can see future auctions, live auctions, as well as won auctions. I'll keep you posted.

eshopper,

I will e-mail a few people that have won more than 1 item and see if I can get their reviews/pictures of stuff over to PAW so I can be confirmed. What, in terms of receipts, are you looking for? Maybe I can confirm that for you early or through PM?

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

What I am looking for is a regular PAW member like ks1 to receive the Wii he won 3 weeks ago but still has not received. Cherie seems like a nice person and all but its a little suspect when you're only testimonial on PAW is from someone who signed up just to tell us she won an item on your site and to encourage us to go there and bid.

ks1
  • ks1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

eshopper - 3 days later, I am still waiting for Brad to find a tracking number, but my account still says "Awaiting Shipment". Don't buy any bids until I confirm receipt of my brand new Wii.

Update: Just got an email from Brad that there was a mix-up on my Wii not being shipped - should be shipping soon. I will report back here when I receive my console. Thanks, Brad!

Edited by ks1, 02 November 2009 - 03:51 AM.
New Info

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

eshopper,

Understandable :) Once ks1 receives his Wii, maybe he can be so kind as to post here about it? I would ask a few others to post here about their items they have won, but that would be similar to Cherie just signing up here to tell us she won, wouldn't it? I want to be as reputable as possible, so please tell me what the best route (for you personally) to go is, and I'll accomodate!

ks1,

Did you receive my e-mail today about the Wii?

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

I think we are all familiar with kamikazebidder from other auctions, maybe ask him to sign up here and give us a testimonial?

ks1
  • ks1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Yes, Brad, I did receive your email. Thank you!

For the other forum users - sounds like my Wii is ready to ship. Brad really seems to want to correct the situation I am in. When I receive my Wii, I will let everyone know.

Update: Just noticed that Brad sent me an Amazon gift card for my troubles. I am starting to feel much better about Biddor now.

Edited by ks1, 02 November 2009 - 11:20 PM.
Gift Card

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

What I am looking for is a regular PAW member like ks1 to receive the Wii he won 3 weeks ago but still has not received. Cherie seems like a nice person and all but its a little suspect when you're only testimonial on PAW is from someone who signed up just to tell us she won an item on your site and to encourage us to go there and bid.

I agree it's a little suspect about Cherie, especially for the fact that she has a screen shot of every single part of the win and delivery of the Amazon gift card. Looks like it was put together quite well and with some time. But anyways I have faith in the site and hope there are some good proofs here soon!
I just won a plantronics bluetooth headset today from Biddor and paid for it already. So as soon as I receive the item in the mail I will let everyone know! I won it from my free bids for signing up by the way :-)

Looking forward to using this site more as it proves it's legit!

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

eshopper,

I'll e-mail kamikazebider and see if he would do that!

jercummins,

Your headset should be shipped tomorrow! I'll be sure to update you with a tracking number. Congrats on winning these with your free bids!

Yes Cherie's post could be taken wrong, and I apologize for that - however, I can also post screenshots of our order numbers for that particular giftcard as well if that will help anything :)

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I already lost quite a bit of money on Biddor, bad decisions on my own part, no fault of the company......may just wait a few more weeks and see how the site is doing before making another purchase, even though there is something ending soon there that I really want...it's just so close to the holidays, I can't keep throwing money away...Biddor seems like it will be a good honest site..one of the better ones out there...and I really hope it does well for the owner and the bidders, and that Brad sticks around and keeps addressing concerns...that's really important and helps us to feel a little more comfortable spending money there.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

caveninit,

If you have MSN(Windows Live Messenger), please add brad@biddor.com tonight :) I appreciate your post very much! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so hopefully I can continue to do what I am doing!

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Thanks Brad, looking forward to receiving the headset!

Will definitely be keeping my eye on some future auctions.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

caveninit,

If you have MSN(Windows Live Messenger), please add brad@biddor.com tonight :) I appreciate your post very much! I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, so hopefully I can continue to do what I am doing!

I added you Brad.thanks

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

jercummins,

Hopefully it gets to you within this week! I look forward to hearing from you when it gets there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users