• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

I will not be receiving the camera that I won, but I did receive a refund on the bid pack that I purchased.

So are ya sayin I might not get the game I won Sunday?

:36:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

As long as your happy, Suzy.

Not really happy....would rather have the camera....but something is better than nothing.

So are ya sayin I might not get the game I won Sunday?

:36:

Might not hurt to start getting in contact with Brad.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Might not hurt to start getting in contact with Brad.

You mean like driving to his (parents') house? Nothing else seems to work!

I tried to email him earlier, when I was hoping to get my bids refunded, but the emails were all bounced back as undeliverable. So when this auction came up, I figured I may as well use up my bids. I tried the contact form a couple of times on the site to ask if this auction was real, if I should pay, but they haven't responded. I was wondering if someone else had bought the site. Or maybe it was some kind of ghost auction--verrrry strange!
Do you have another email address for him? (I think it's OK to ask for that on the forum if you can't reach them any other way, right??)

How do you like my kittie, Suzy? He's just a big ol' softie!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

You mean like driving to his (parents') house? Nothing else seems to work!

I tried to email him earlier, when I was hoping to get my bids refunded, but the emails were all bounced back as undeliverable. So when this auction came up, I figured I may as well use up my bids. I tried the contact form a couple of times on the site to ask if this auction was real, if I should pay, but they haven't responded. I was wondering if someone else had bought the site. Or maybe it was some kind of ghost auction--verrrry strange!
Do you have another email address for him? (I think it's OK to ask for that on the forum if you can't reach them any other way, right??)

How do you like my kittie, Suzy? He's just a big ol' softie!

My messages sent thru the contact form on the site were also bounced back. This is the email I found on my Paypal receipt and how I finally reached him....

Posted Imagebrad@gotalkaboutit.com

If no response, let me know because I see he answered from a different email.

Love your kittie!!!!
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

My messages sent thru the contact form on the site were also bounced back. This is the email I found on my Paypal receipt and how I finally reached him....

Posted Imagebrad@gotalkaboutit.com

If no response, let me know because I see he answered from a different email.

Love your kittie!!!!

Thank you sooo much--I'll try that!

(I was putting together a goodie box for my daughter away at school, and turned around to find him ready to go.)

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Update: I got the game today. I don't really know what's happening with the site, but he did send me the game. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users