biddor

Started by biddor , Oct 31 2009 04:43 AM

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Yes, Brad, I did receive your email. Thank you!

For the other forum users - sounds like my Wii is ready to ship. Brad really seems to want to correct the situation I am in. When I receive my Wii, I will let everyone know.

Update: Just noticed that Brad sent me an Amazon gift card for my troubles. I am starting to feel much better about Biddor now.

That is great news, thanks for sharing it. I wonder if you weren't on PAW would the result have been the same? Did you get an explanation as to why it took 3 weeks for them to think about shipping your Wii? And why they wouldn't respond to your emails?

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

That is great news, thanks for sharing it. I wonder if you weren't on PAW would the result have been the same? Did you get an explanation as to why it took 3 weeks for them to think about shipping your Wii? And why they wouldn't respond to your emails?

Supposedly server issues and a mix up.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Ah okay. Sounds reasonable.

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Hey the Target gift card up for auction right now says $50 gift card in the title but $100 gift card in the auction details. Which is it!?!?!???

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Hey the Target gift card up for auction right now says $50 gift card in the title but $100 gift card in the auction details. Which is it!?!?!???

I was going to point that out too.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey all,

First - eshopper, yes, the result would have been the same. :)

The Target gift card is my mistake, I had 2 different windows open for 2 different gift cards...it's a $50 one, though. Sorry to disappoint :( The "MSRP" was $50, so I've got to do honor that. Maybe I'll put a couple more up to compensate :)

I'd like to explain to everyone the mistake on my part on the Wii. Starting off with Biddor it was me and a good friend starting the business. Right around the time of the Wii auction (and a couple others, there were actually 2 more auctions I hadn't sent yet right at the time of the Wii) we were starting to work on an improved design (and the Halloween one), as well as a ton of server problems and mail problems. More auctions were being won, and I had to get caught up on the others as well. The Wii and the others were simply missed and on different pages, so I did not even think that I was missing anything. I apologize for not getting the Wii out sooner!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I hope you run some more morning auctions....I can never find any good auctions running during the late morning hours...when my kids are in school and I can actually bid. I especially like your site because I can have 5 other windows open and it still never freezes.
You must be on a really good server.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

caveninit,

What time is late morning for you? On our server time (EST DST), what time would be best?

From the responses that I've had over the last couple of days, you can expect to see 2 or so more live auctions each day, starting in less than a week!

That's great to hear that you can have other windows open, that's something I strive for :) The server I'm using is a Quad Core machine, and I can credit the load speeds to the solid state drives in use!

ks1
  • ks1
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hey everyone - update time. I am the Nintendo Wii winner and Brad has just sent me my order number so it looks like I will be getting my Wii after all. Thanks, Brad, for working to get this resolved.

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Hey Brad has my headset shipped yet? You said it should be shipped yesterday and you would update me with a tracking number. Haven't heard anything yet.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

jercummins,

Yes it was :-) However, I do not have a tracking number yet as it hasn't actually gone out. I'll keep you posted for sure though - I've also e-mailed you with a status update!

ks1,

Not a problem! I'll keep you updated as well as the order progresses!

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

jercummins,

Yes it was :-) However, I do not have a tracking number yet as it hasn't actually gone out. I'll keep you posted for sure though - I've also e-mailed you with a status update!

ks1,

Not a problem! I'll keep you updated as well as the order progresses!

Thanks a lot! I didn't get an email from you though and it's not in my spam box. Maybe gmail has problems sometimes?

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hm, I'll try to resend it. I actually got a few e-mails earlier this evening about not getting activation e-mails either, so it might be on my end. Just restarted the server, so I'll try to give this another go and get that over to you :)

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Very neat site Biddor! I am hoping to get something with my 5 bids soon...job well done!

brabbitclows
  • brabbitclows
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I won and received a 25$ eGiftCard for Walmart Online. Took just a couple of hours to receive the email too. Very pleased with the results of my theory.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I won and received a 25$ eGiftCard for Walmart Online. Took just a couple of hours to receive the email too. Very pleased with the results of my theory.

Congrats on your win! That's great!

brabbitclows
  • brabbitclows
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

If anyone is skeptical such as I was. I did actually win that card and just used it to buy myself a new headset from walmart. Since I'm using ear pieces where only one side works :/

i can post pics if you wish

Edited by brabbitclows, 06 November 2009 - 07:54 PM.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Classified,

Thank you, and good luck to you! :)

brabbit,

Thank you for posting - and congrats on winning!

Caven,

I've got a tracking number for you today :) I e-mailed you those, actually 2!

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Well today I received tracking numbers for both of my items won on Biddor. The bluetooth headset has not been shipped yet but information has been sent to FedEx for it. And as for my Pineapple Fountain, that was shipped today and it says I should receive it tomorrow! That is fast shipping for sure! And it's awesome how Biddor ships for free because my fountain weighs 37 pounds according to FedEx!

Will get pictures up when I receive everything!

Thanks a lot Biddor!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Well today I received tracking numbers for both of my items won on Biddor. The bluetooth headset has not been shipped yet but information has been sent to FedEx for it. And as for my Pineapple Fountain, that was shipped today and it says I should receive it tomorrow! That is fast shipping for sure! And it's awesome how Biddor ships for free because my fountain weighs 37 pounds according to FedEx!

Will get pictures up when I receive everything!

Thanks a lot Biddor!

LOL...You won the pineapple fountain?? How cool!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users