Started by biddor , Oct 31 2009 04:43 AM

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

LOL...You won the pineapple fountain?? How cool!

Haha yeah I happened to be on Biddor when it was ending in a minute and saw that no one was bidding on it so I dropped 1 bid on it with 15 seconds to go and then won it..... for like 5 cents.

I saw that it only cost $28 on Amazon, so not a huge win, but still pretty cool especially since shipping is free!

Shells
  • Shells
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Hi Biddor, I like the layout of your site and would also like to see late morning auctions. Their was a lot of discussion about morning auction, but I agree with cavenitin that it is easier for me to bid in the morning when everything is still calm in my house. Evening bidding is a train wreck for me. West coast has the advantage of auctions that run in the afternoon in central, it gives them the morning quiet.

I would like to see cookware again and maybe an electric blanket king size, coffee maker. More auctions.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hi biddor I apparently lost the account activation email when I registered. Can it be resent? My name on the site is angelducky. Thanks!!

brabbitclows
  • brabbitclows
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

I just won The PC version of Borderlands. For 0.17$ Paid for and just awaiting comfirmation and some shipping stuffs. Will post a pic when I receive it.

Edited by brabbitclows, 06 November 2009 - 07:48 PM.

I came, I saw, I conquered

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I just won the 50 dollar video game I had said I was hoping to get for .17 cents! Paid for and just awaiting comfirmation and some shipping stuffs. Will post a pic when I receive it.

Your first post was not approved. Please do not express interest in items, that is not the purpose of this forum. Thanks and Welcome.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Brabbitclows how many bids on biddor do you have? It seems like I am never able to win an auction..I lost to you my name on Biddor was "Raxar."

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Brabbitclows how many bids on biddor do you have? It seems like I am never able to win an auction..I lost to you my name on Biddor was "Raxar."

Users may not post how many bids they have on auction sites.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Post removed, please in order to try and keep everything fair for users do not exchange e-mail addresses and instant messaging addresses.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

brabbitclows
  • brabbitclows
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

How do we get in contact with people on here then?
I came, I saw, I conquered

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

Yeah, that's what I am wondering too...I can't even PM anyone..anyways nice snag Brabbit..I really hope I can win the next small auction on Biddor..

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Shells,

Thank you! I'll be sure to take into consideration all your suggestions for items and get something up there soon :-) As for morning auctions, what kind of time (on Biddor.com there is a server time in the top right) are you thinking?

angelducky,

I've activated your account and given you the 5 free bids for signing up! Thanks for signing up - you should be able to login now without any issues. But...let me know if you have any problems.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Hi Brad...do you have any win limits in place yet on Biddor?

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey Caveninit,

Getting those implemented as I type this actually. Sorry I've fallen behind on the e-mails this weekend, trying to get this and a few other things finished before tomorrow! I'll let you know once I've got the limits in place, should be later this evening.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Hey Caveninit,

Getting those implemented as I type this actually. Sorry I've fallen behind on the e-mails this weekend, trying to get this and a few other things finished before tomorrow! I'll let you know once I've got the limits in place, should be later this evening.

Thats ok...we know you're busy...:51:

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Thanks for understanding! :) There is now a THREE win limit (unless we have a special) per 7 day period now. Each 7 day period runs from Sunday to Sunday, so that means you can three auctions Sunday morning, and bid again Monday morning (resets at 11:59PM Sundays).

What do you all think?

jercummins
  • jercummins
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Thanks for understanding! :) There is now a THREE win limit (unless we have a special) per 7 day period now. Each 7 day period runs from Sunday to Sunday, so that means you can three auctions Sunday morning, and bid again Monday morning (resets at 11:59PM Sundays).

What do you all think?

Sounds good to me!

By the way everyone I had my pineapple fountain shipped to me Friday and it's pretty cool! It came direct from Amazon. Forgot to take pictures but will soon along with my bluetooth headset when I get it.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

What do you all think?

Might just be that it's early and I haven't finished my first cup of coffee, but doesn't this really mean that it would run 12:00 AM Monday thru 11:59 PM Sunday? And by a "special" are you referring to something like a feature auction which will not be included in the win limits?

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Thanks jercummins for posting :) I've credited your account accordingly.

suzyq,

It must have been my lack of coffee early early this morning, haha! Yes, it would technically be Monday at 12:00 AM to Sunday at 11:59 PM :)

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Biddor -- Is there any way to view completed auctions? I can't seem to find it if there is.

biddor
  • biddor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Hey suzyq,

Right under the 5th "Latest Winner" auction there's a link to view all of the past auctions :) Sorry that wasn't there earlier, that was something I was getting to this weekend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users