Started by VP Christine , Sep 23 2009 08:35 PM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VP Christine
  • VP Christine
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi Everyone - figured since they don't allow messaging with your friends that this was the only way to contact them.

I currently work for a company call View Price. We are NOT a penny auction site but rather a "reverse" or "dutch" auction site where bids made actually drive DOWN the price of products rather than up. We are relatively new and only charge 50cents per bid and the entire 50cent bid made/used reduces the product's price by 50cents. You can find out more on www.ViewPrice.com.

We do currently have a promotion going on but would like additional help and consumer opinion in order to build our site and generate greater savings for you.

All I'm asking of those I've currently friended on "Penny Auction Watch" to email me at Christine.Harnsberger@bidzone.com (sorry - we recently changed our name from BidZone to View Price) and give me your feedback about our site and platform. We are offering 20 free bids on top of the 5 free bid promotion we're holding on the site for those of my "friends" who email me. Please in the email include your username on this site. We will extend this offer to others depending on the success of the emails. If you are not interested, you are welcome to unfriend me so I can extend this offer to others.

Thanks,
Christine
Marketing Associate
View Price

p.s. - registration on ViewPrice.com is free and we do NOT ask for payment information during registration. Please visit the "Help" icon on our site for Term and Conditions, Contact Information, and any other questions/concerns you may have.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

All I'm asking of those I've currently friended on "Penny Auction Watch" to email me at Christine.Harnsberger@bidzone.com (sorry - we recently changed our name from BidZone to View Price) and give me your feedback about our site and platform. .

Christine, I checked out your site the Acer you have up, you have the retail listed for $350, well the avereage online retail for this item is $299 and Amazon has it for $295 (as this is an out dated netbook). So at $.50 the first 100 bids does not even drop it to average retail. So why would I even try to bid when my option to buy could easily be above retail.

I prefer bidso plan to start at actual low retail, a much better plan.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

To combat spam the first new threads are moderated.
Also, private messaging is disabled because of auction collusion.
I hope you understand.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

purav
  • purav
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

hi,

i had sent an email, and still did not receive my 20 free bids.

thanks.
take care.

VP Christine
  • VP Christine
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Purav,

Thank you for letting me know. I did receive your email and have passed your information on to my boss. That should be corrected either later this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Christine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users