nailbiter pennyauction rockybid

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zero
  • zero
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

What is up with rockybid lately, it is all nail biters after changing the bid buddy system a couple of times in a couple of weeks this is very lame. It was such a good site before this.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi! Thanks for joining-It's nailbiter week on RockyBid.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Keep'emhonest
  • Keep'emhonest
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

On Monday morning I received 6 automated e-mails from Rockybid saying, "You have won an auction". These were from auction wins in the past few weeks. I have a hunch they "reset" something within the software then.

One of their big server issues they have been dealing with is the extreme load caused by Bid Buddies. I'm sure they are just figuring out a way to utilize autobidding while keeping the strain on the server down and Bid Buddies will return again.

These people are sincere and make good when there is a problem. Definitely one to bear with and help thrive so we have a first-class site in the future when issues are resolved.

rain2112
  • rain2112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

On Monday morning I received 6 automated e-mails from Rockybid saying, "You have won an auction". These were from auction wins in the past few weeks. I have a hunch they "reset" something within the software then.

These people are sincere and make good when there is a problem. Definitely one to bear with and help thrive so we have a first-class site in the future when issues are resolved.

I had this happen too. I wrote to inquire about it, they said no worries and the items had all been sent.:)

rain2112
  • rain2112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

I have been having connection issues with Rockybid lately, and have written about them here. Yesterday Rockybid credited a number of bids back to me. They have done this once before, after actually calling me (twice!) to check on my problems. They are setting the bar very high for customer service, and I am very happy to see this. Thanks to the good folks at Rockybid! Your service creates my loyalty.;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nailbiter, pennyauction, rockybid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users