Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Sep 29 2009 10:26 PM

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Nick Lachey's Lowest Unique Bid auction Winnit.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Ninpo
  • Ninpo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

http://www.winnit.com/item.php?id=1449

Lets hope I get it.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

I watched that end yesterday, I thought I knew that name

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

http://www.winnit.com/item.php?id=1449

Lets hope I get it.

Hot bag. Congrats!

Clummie
  • Clummie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I was going to test out Winnit tonight but the site is having loads of problems loading for me (most of the day) so I better skip out. Anyone else had Winnit slow loading problems today? Just wondering if its just me.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi Clummie! It works for me. Not sure you may want to E-mail them.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Clummie
  • Clummie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Thanks. Not sure what the problem is. I sent a support question in but it took forever to get that done and no response.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I was the lowest unique bidder again!! But that didn't last long, tons of bidders in the last few seconds. I don't quite understand their hints because I don't think the lowest unique is in that either that or the hint doesn't refresh in time..

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Clummie
  • Clummie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

It seems that the ending price is always $.15 to $.40 higher than the hints. I guess people cover their ranges all in the last few seconds. That is just from my observation of the couple of auctions I've seen.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Quote from Penny Auction Watch: "According to OKmagazine Nick Lachey is going to spend 11 days hand-delivering wins to some of the winners on his reverse auction site Winnit."

Darn! Why didn't I try harder? Anyone hear expecting a visit from Nick?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hot bag. Congrats!

Ohh congratulations!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Ninpo
  • Ninpo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I had it sent to another house, didn't want to meet the guy. Scared to.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

It's hard to winning. I have tried one of website before and I spend over 700.00 for nothing. It wasn't work for me...

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hi I was surfing through the Penny Auction site today and came across the site called: http://www.winnit.com/ I checked the ended auction and noticed 90% of the winners won the auction items for less than a dollar. I'm like WHAT!!! Maybe I have a chance to win some auction for cheap as well. Lately, I been bidding like crazy and buying bids like crazy on many PA sites. At the end of the day I tell myself did I win more than I bought the bids today? I just want to know if anyone tried the site, won the prize and received your items. If no response then, I will give it a try.

metamorface

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

I just tried winnit for the $100 prize. When I placed a bid on the $100 item, they want me to do a trivia and guess the lowest number that you think this auction will end. Well, I guess it wrong and someone else won it. Oh, well I don't know if I had previously post about this since I jumped through many PA sites and try to find the one that is easy for me to win specially if it's a big items.

metamorface

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I just tried winnit for the $100 prize. When I placed a bid on the $100 item, they want me to do a trivia and guess the lowest number that you think this auction will end. Well, I guess it wrong and someone else won it. Oh, well I don't know if I had previously post about this since I jumped through many PA sites and try to find the one that is easy for me to win specially if it's a big items.

metamorface

I think maybe you need to read the "How To" on Winnit....it's the lowest unique bid that wins....kind of like a guessing game. You don't actually bid on the items as in a traditional penny auction where the highest bidder wins.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Yes, I jumped into the competition too quickly just trying to win. Next time I need to do little research before joining in. Like when I first heard about Penny Auction was a flier I received from place called pennygiftcards.com and I had to pay a fee to find out about penny auction it came from postal mail since I was looking for a work from home business.

metamorface

Rob200890
  • Rob200890
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

http://www.winnit.com/item.php?id=3414

I really wasnt expecting to win this thing. ( I placed the winning bid 24 hours before it ended )

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

http://www.winnit.com/item.php?id=3414

I really wasnt expecting to win this thing. ( I placed the winning bid 24 hours before it ended )

WTG! Those are one type of auction that I can never win.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

WTG! Those are one type of auction that I can never win.

That's great, Congratulations Rob! Did you only place a few bids?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users