winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Hi there, we own WinkBid.

What changes would you like on Winkbid?
Would you like it in the USA?
What products would you like in the near future?

Also we would love any feedback on the website and we would be happy to answer any questions.

Kind Regards

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

do they ship to the usa ?

monika

Hi Monika

We are thinking of letting USA users to use WinkBid aswell, is that something that would be of interest to you?

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hi there, we own WinkBid.

What changes would you like on Winkbid?
Would you like it in the USA?
What products would you like in the near future?

Also we would love any feedback on the website and we would be happy to answer any questions.

Kind Regards

I just looked at Winkbid and notice that you don't have any auctions running at the moment so it's hard to critique a live auction.

Will you ship from the UK to the USA, or ship thru Amazon/US?

I see you're running a special --
"We also have an amazing special offer at the moment, you normally get 10 Free WinkBids when you refer a friend but for 2 weeks only you will get 100 free WinkBids worth £70 when you refer 5 friends and they buy a WinkBid package! Do not miss this amazing offer!"
This might make it very difficult to win anything for a while, new players might become discouraged very quickly (I assume you're a fairly new site from the closed auctions).

Will you be able to convert to US $?

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

thanks protoprotoss:)

yes winkbid it would :)

monika

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

yes , would be interested on winkbid . will it be in US$ ?

i agree with suzyq about the special .

monika

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

We are proud to announce that we are now officially launced in the US.

The website for the US WinkBid is the same as the UK WinkBid site www.WinkBid.com

Do not miss out on great deals and remember you get 5 FREE bids when you sign up.

Kind Regards.

Edited by winkbid, 09 October 2009 - 11:49 PM.

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

What products would you like to see on WinkBid?

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Now in the USA!

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I just looked at Winkbid and notice that you don't have any auctions running at the moment so it's hard to critique a live auction.

Will you ship from the UK to the USA, or ship thru Amazon/US?

I see you're running a special --
"We also have an amazing special offer at the moment, you normally get 10 Free WinkBids when you refer a friend but for 2 weeks only you will get 100 free WinkBids worth £70 when you refer 5 friends and they buy a WinkBid package! Do not miss this amazing offer!"
This might make it very difficult to win anything for a while, new players might become discouraged very quickly (I assume you're a fairly new site from the closed auctions).

Will you be able to convert to US $?

Yep, converted to $ - www.USA.WinkBid.com

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

I really really would like to win a PS3 :biggrin:

dzignr_tastz
  • dzignr_tastz
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Man you can barely read those red "thought bubbles". They hurt my eyes...

I'd be glad to rework those for you. ;)

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

I've read some of you posts and, maybe you'll get lucky on a new site but I would advise against trying to win a PS3. You need to start out by trying to win small items and build up from there. I've won a lot of auctions but I wouldn't even think of trying for a PS3 on any site. Professional bidders who do this every day, for profit or otherwise, key in on those big ticket items and they have unlimited money to outbid you for hours if need be. Before you jump in on any site you need to watch for several days to see how it goes. Then when you do start, start out with small items ie $50 or less, you'll find those much easier to win. Plus, don't just trust any site. There are a lot of rip offs out there who will either never send you anything or who will shill bid against you and cost you a lot of money in bids. Read the reviews here before spending one dime on any site. I would recommend a newbie to try rockybid as they have the most auctions every day and many small ticket and rookie auctions. My only complaint with them is the high "delivery fee" for some of their items.

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Quick Update :

A major change - instead of two websites , we now have one website with multiple currencies (USD and GDP). www.WinkBid.com can now be used by UK members and US members.

Kind Regards
WinkBid

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I've read some of you posts and, maybe you'll get lucky on a new site but I would advise against trying to win a PS3. You need to start out by trying to win small items and build up from there. I've won a lot of auctions but I wouldn't even think of trying for a PS3 on any site. Professional bidders who do this every day, for profit or otherwise, key in on those big ticket items and they have unlimited money to outbid you for hours if need be. Before you jump in on any site you need to watch for several days to see how it goes. Then when you do start, start out with small items ie $50 or less, you'll find those much easier to win. Plus, don't just trust any site. There are a lot of rip offs out there who will either never send you anything or who will shill bid against you and cost you a lot of money in bids. Read the reviews here before spending one dime on any site. I would recommend a newbie to try rockybid as they have the most auctions every day and many small ticket and rookie auctions. My only complaint with them is the high "delivery fee" for some of their items.

Eshopper - will you be using us? :)

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

A PS3 is in the pipeline as you were the first to recommend a product :)
Hopefully should be up in a few days hopefully.

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Special Offer - The next 5 people to refer a friend, will get 50 Free WinkBids (worth £40) instead of 10 Free WinkBids. The bids will be credited to your account within 24 hours of the person you reffered buying a bid package.

Kind Regards
Winkbid

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Is your items all start from $1.61USD???

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Is your items all start from $1.61USD???

Correct they start from $1.61.

dzignr_tastz
  • dzignr_tastz
  • Members
  • 696 posts

I see you avoided responding to my post, but I was rather serious... and honestly, just trying to give constructive feedback. In fact, this was the very first thing I noticed when I visited your site, and the "thought bubble" at the top even cuts the right side of your logo off.

Anyway - maybe it's just the graphic designer in me being picky, but IMHO, the overall "look" of your website provides the first impression to each and every one of your customers, and you definitely don't want to convey one that is in any way less than 100% professional.

Just something to consider...

winkbid
  • winkbid
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Angelducky - you would really like to win a PS3 wouldn't you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users