biddango new penny auction

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

New penny auction Biddango is set to open on Monday, Oct. 19th. Read our interview with the owner of Biddango.com for more information.

(Disclosure: Links to Biddango are affiliate links, if you heard about Biddango on Penny Auction Watch and if you wish to register as a courtesy, please sign-up under our links. Thank you!)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Hello to all the PAW members. I would just like to introduce myself as the owner of the latest penny auction site, Biddango. I see that several of you already went to the site to test out some of our auctions... We are still in beta and the auctions won't count until Monday October 19th when we have our grand opening.

If anyone has any questions or would like to offer product suggestions, please send them to me at support (at) biddango.com.

Here is a post from our blog which can be seen at blog.biddango.com:

Welcome to Biddango, the newest online penny auction. We will be opening soon with exciting auctions for iPhones, computers, cameras, and gift cards to many of the top online merchants.
What makes us different? We will have a few features that will be different than the other penny auctions out there.

• We promise to run an honest and legitimate penny auction and will never use bidding bots or automated bidders to bid the price up. We will strive to offer good customer service and quick response time to users questions.
  • We will have an affiliate program that pays you cash for every referral you make to Biddango who buys bids. We aren’t just giving you a few credits, we are paying actual cash to your paypal account each month.
  • We are also going to do something no other sight does. We will have a small reserve price on each auction of 2% to 3% of the price of the item. If the auction ends and the reserve has not been met, then we will refund all of the bids you placed on that auction. This protects both you, the user, and Biddango. You won’t have to worry about losing bids on an auction that doesn’t go anywhere, and we can run this business with long term goals and not have to worry about going out of business because we gave away too many items. You will still be able to save up to 95% or more which is really the reason everyone loves to bid on penny auctions.
  • PLUS, the first 100 people to register AND buy a bid pack of 100 bids or more will receive a Biddango T-Shirt. Only 1 shirt per account, so if you buy multiple bid packs, you will get 1 shirt. Auction winners who then send us a photo or video testimonial, wearing the Biddango shirt, and showing off the auction item they won, will get 10 free bids added to their account.

I hope you all come to Biddango and give us a try!

Roderic
Biddango
Visit Biddango. - Where you can save money AND make money at the same time!

Free T-Shirt when you buy a BidPack!

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Hi Everyone,

We're doing test auctions tonight at 9pm. If anyone is interested in joining us for the test please let me know. I will be loading your account with bids for tonight. Anything you win will now be real as this is just a test. All test bids will be taken away by Sunday night in preparation of our opening on Monday. You will get your 5 free bids back before Monday.

So, if you just want to have fun and place a ton of bids for the heck of it, then join us for the beta test tonight.

Thanks,

Roderic
Support (at) biddango.com

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

interested , i send an email :)

monikab

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

interested , i send an email :)

monikab

Monika, I loaded your account with some bids. The first one should be getting down there by about 9pm, so check around that time to place your bids. Let me know if you encounter any problems or glitches.

Thanks,
Roderic

wassup
  • wassup
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

"Anything you win will now be real as this is just a test."

You sure you got that sentence right?

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hahahah would be nice lol

oh why can i not bid on the apple i phone it says closed to bidders? but it is only at 5 cents ?

monika

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

"Anything you win will now be real as this is just a test."

You sure you got that sentence right?

No, I did not... Oops. I had meant to say "will not be real". One letter made the difference in that sentence. Thanks for pointing that out.

hahahah would be nice lol

oh why can i not bid on the apple i phone it says closed to bidders? but it is only at 5 cents ?

monika

Monika, we were testing a setting whereby when the price hits the reserve price, then bidding becomes closed to new bidders. Nice to see it worked for that test.

Thanks,
Roderic

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hello ,

can i ask what do you mean with the slogan where lightning strucks twice a day at 8 and 12?

monika

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

hello ,

can i ask what do you mean with the slogan where lightning strucks twice a day at 8 and 12?

monika

Monika,

Thanks for asking... I was wondering when that question would come up. I plan on having the higher priced items scheduled to come to conclusion during those 2 times of the day, the 12 noon hour and the 8pm hour. The smaller priced items will go at all times, but the idea behind this is so people will know that if they come to the site during those 2 times of the day there will be more users and better auctions. We will also be coming up with some promos tied to those times as well.

Thanks,

Roderic

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Just a reminder... Biddango will offer it's first official auctions on Monday October 19th. We are giving away 5 bids and a FREE T-Shirt to the first 100 users who buy a bid pack.

The first day will feature a few bid packs along with a Disney World Theme Park Ticket, iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift card, a Nintendo Wii, and a Flip Camcorder.

We will be offering items such as a PS3, Nintendo DSi, iPhone 3GS 32GB, Kindle, xBox 360, iPod Nano, along with several more gift cards and theme park tickets throughout the first week.

One thing to note, we will be scheduling the bulk of our auctions to end during the 12 noon and the 8pm hours.

Good luck and Happy Biddango! :51:

Roderic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Way too many bid packs this is not a good sign

Biddango
  • Biddango
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Way too many bid packs this is not a good sign

Ok, I can adjust on the fly. As no bids have been placed yet, I moved 2 of the packs to the following day. These are little nuances that I will learn as I get feedback... Thanks!

Roderic

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Ok, I can adjust on the fly. As no bids have been placed yet, I moved 2 of the packs to the following day. These are little nuances that I will learn as I get feedback... Thanks!

Roderic

Thanks otherwise too many bid packs will create dominence and you need to be careful of that early on

I must say impresive communication I am in. (bidtowin)

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hoping I get lucky with your site :) Are tehre bid limits? Not sure if I just missed that or not

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Good luck tomorrow, biddango and biddango bidders!

ProtoProtoss
  • ProtoProtoss
  • Members
  • 743 posts

I'm there, just invisibly watching. ;)
Disclaimer: All of the text stated above is MY own personal opinion... so for those of you who seem to always find something or have something negative to say about anything I seem to type... :lurk5:

You can't control the flock without the fear of the wolf.
---

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

BTW I'm glad you disclose your user name when you register with a new site since there's already an imposter on Biddango. I wasn't sure at first which one was actually you.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hi, Biddango!! Big day is finally here. Made a mistake when registering on my user ID. Would it be easier to cancel account and re-open?

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hi, Biddango!! Big day is finally here. Made a mistake when registering on my user ID. Would it be easier to cancel account and re-open?

Thanks, Roderic! Customer Service extremely fast so far -- great sign! Good luck to you guys today!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biddango, new penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users