Started by suzyq , Nov 11 2009 05:15 AM

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Couldn't get the office..I can't seem to get anything.. :redface:

I'm sorry!! My best friend and I adore the show. :( I kinda feel bad for winning it but I had bids left over from before and can't afford to buy a full season :( Keep trying please!! Samantha told me she'll ship my iPod and DS by next Friday so she's really legit! And I'm done bidding for now :) I want people to be able to win too!!

brassbids
  • brassbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi everyone,

My name is Samantha and I am the owner of BrassBids.com. I haven't been on the PAW since the last post I made over a couple of weeks ago. I saw a recent spike in signups and most of them were from you fine people over here at PAW. So I decided I had better head on over to see what has changed and I am delighted to see that suzyq and angelducky gave the site such a great review! I have really kept my word and discontinued using autobidders and not place reserves on the auctions. I have gotten in the red by offering the big name products first but it is all worth it to establish credibility.

I want BrassBids.com to be a trusted an honest penny auction site. I love to hear feedback and suggestions so please feel free to email me directly at admin@brassbids.com and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. You can post questions here but I may not see them as quickly as I would if you were to email me directly.

I know angelducky and suzyq have already touched on a few things but I wanted to let you guys know of a few more things and also reiterate what has already been said.

Since customer support is very limited at the moment I had to set some customer service hours. Customer Support hours are 3:00pm to 10:00pm PST and during those hours answers to emails and inquiries can take 30 min to 1 hour for a response. If you send an inquiry outside of these hours then it could take a little longer to respond.

When purchasing bid packs, bids are added manually. I am currently waiting on a response from my tech support on a resolution to this issue. I try to be online within 15 minutes of the auction ending so that when someone decides they need to purchase more bids I can add them as quickly as possible. This would be the only reason in a longer delay in answering emails as I am taking adding bid packs as top priority.

Starting Sunday 11/11 I will be implementing win limits. Bidders will only be allowed to win two (2) auctions in a 7 day period. This way it gives everyone a chance to be able to win something. When I start to feature big name products again then everyone will be able to bid and the win limits will not apply.

Sorry for such a long post but I am really glad that many of you have decided to give brassbids.com a second chance.

I will post here from time to time when a few good items are coming up so some of you don't miss out on all the fun. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Good luck and happy bidding!:)

Samantha

Classified
  • Classified
  • Members
  • 580 posts

I'm sorry!! My best friend and I adore the show. :( I kinda feel bad for winning it but I had bids left over from before and can't afford to buy a full season :( Keep trying please!! Samantha told me she'll ship my iPod and DS by next Friday so she's really legit! And I'm done bidding for now :) I want people to be able to win too!!

Oh its ok, its not your fault at all...you have full right to bid on anything you want..it just seems like I myself can't win anything...I will keep trying.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I haven't been on the PAW since the last post I made over a couple of weeks ago.

Hi, Samantha! I am really happy to see that you have come back to us. Just be prepared for all kinds of suggestions and criticisms. We can be a hard group to get along with as you already know! Good luck with Brass Bids!

brassbids
  • brassbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi Paw members!

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are two auctions ending tonight over at brassbids.com

We have two auctions ending at 6:00pm and 6:30 PST!

The first is a $25 Starbucks gift card with NO bids! Also a Cuisinart 12 cup brew coffeemaker at just $0.02 right now!!

Hurry and grab a great bargin!

For the next ½ hour we will be adding 10 bonus bids to any bid pack of $20 or more.

This offer will end at 5:45 pm PST

Good luck and happy bidding!

Samantha
www.brassbids.com

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hey samantha! Thanks for the shipment notices :) I want to bid on the coffee maker but I think the glitch is still preventing me :(

brassbids
  • brassbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi angelducky:)

The problem has been fixed. You are free to bid now.

Good luck!

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hi angelducky:)

The problem has been fixed. You are free to bid now.

Good luck!

Awesome thanks!! My fiance is sooooooo excited about the iPod by the way!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Samantha -- I sent you an email and you haven't responded so I'm posting here on the forum, hoping you see it!

Just wondering if my Elmo Gloves and Coffee Maker have shipped yet? Elmo Gloves (which by the way, are not showing up in the closed auctions nor in my account) are for Christmas. In desperate need of the Coffee Maker now!

brassbids
  • brassbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi suzyq,

I am not sure what happened but I didn't receive your inquiry. You should have the elmo gloves on Friday. The coffee maker will ship on Friday. You will definitely have it in time for Christmas. Did you receive your $100 gift card and $50 Target gift card?

Thanks.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Yes, I did receive both gift cards -- although they aren't showing up either in the closed auctions nor in my won account. I sent you the message thru the contact form on your site. Thanks for the update.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

I just registered there and won my first thing tonight - very excited to have won that, it was the whole reason I decided to spend money there, well that and because Suzy gave you a good word. I was planning to buy one for a christmas gift at full price so yeah...real happy about getting it for the cost of bids plus 38 cents or whatever it was but I noticed it says 4-6 weeks to ship. Please say it really doesn't take that long? :( Its a gift card.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

good luck eshopper :)

monika

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

good luck eshopper :)

monika

Be careful on that one, they may still have "reserves"

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 04 December 2009 - 03:35 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Yes, I did receive both gift cards -- although they aren't showing up either in the closed auctions nor in my won account. I sent you the message thru the contact form on your site. Thanks for the update.

Hey Suzy how long did it take for you to get your gift cards? Angel have you received the things you won?

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hey Suzy how long did it take for you to get your gift cards? Angel have you received the things you won?

It depends...I got my TV show and iPod within 2 weeks of winning I think. My Starbucks card hasn't arrived yet and teh Nintendo DS is on back order because I asked that they buy it in blue instead of red.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Thanks. LOL you and your blue. I hope I get it in 2 weeks, or even emailed if it can be printed off and used in store thats fine too.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Thanks. LOL you and your blue. I hope I get it in 2 weeks, or even emailed if it can be printed off and used in store thats fine too.

LOL yes I adore my blue :P So glad I finally got my blue purse so I can stop throwing money at the blue purses on PP ;) Believe it or not, my goal is only to have a purse in every color I wear a lot so quite a few of the ones I've won have been gifts :) Eleanor will most definitely NOT be a gift though :smilielol5:

Email Samantha and let her know you need it within 2 weeks and I'm sure she'll work with you to get it to you as fast as she can.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Does she check this forum regularly?

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Does she check this forum regularly?

Absolutely no idea :( Try emailing her and maybe she'll also read the forum since you posted here too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users