• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

brassbids
  • brassbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I don't check the forums often. I just popped in here once I got the email from eshopper letting me know she posted here. If you have questions that you need answered quickly it is best to email directly or through brassbids.com.

Shipping can take 2 - 6 weeks depending on the item, but gift cards I try to get them out within 2 weeks. I am still playing catch up on some of my big ticket items that have been won. My plan is to be able to eventually have everything shipped within 1-3 weeks of winning. But that is a work in progress.

I would also like to point out there there are "NO" reserves on any of our auctions. We are currently only ending one auction per day everyday at 7:00pm PST. Check it out for yourself and you will see that there are no reserves on our auctions.

Thanks.

Samantha

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Just to follow up, Samantha did reply to my email quickly and assured me I would have the gift card in time for Christmas. I appreciate that, thanks. :)

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Someone is bidding on there using my name from here. How funny, of all the names to copy. I don't use this name everywhere, thats not me, just for the record.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Someone is bidding on there using my name from here. How funny, of all the names to copy. I don't use this name everywhere, thats not me, just for the record.

Guess that means you made the big time, eshopper! Wonder if angelducky knows that's not you.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Guess that means you made the big time, eshopper! Wonder if angelducky knows that's not you.

Yup I did :)

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Congrats Ducky, glad you won that. It irks me that someone would do that for whatever petty reason.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

It irks me that someone would do that for whatever petty reason.

I know what you mean because that's how I felt when I saw "crazyrabbit" -- not an exact copy but pretty close.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Congrats Ducky, glad you won that. It irks me that someone would do that for whatever petty reason.

LOL That's actually why I bid on it :) I didn't want the imposter to win :smilielol5: And thanks! I won a Sears card on another site so now I can get something nicer :Angel_anim:

I have yet to see angelducky imposters...guess I haven't hit the big leagues yet :smilielol5:

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Welcome to the club. One day I went onto a site where I had won an item, and the site had a 'chat feature'. When I read through the chat log a few days after I won, I noticed someone had logged into the chat during the auction using my nick (but not the site itself since I had my name there).

It was funny to see that not only were they using my nick in general, but were 'chatting' with others on there as though they were me while the bidding was going on.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Welcome to the club. One day I went onto a site where I had won an item, and the site had a 'chat feature'. When I read through the chat log a few days after I won, I noticed someone had logged into the chat during the auction using my nick (but not the site itself since I had my name there).

It was funny to see that not only were they using my nick in general, but were 'chatting' with others on there as though they were me while the bidding was going on.

That takes a lot of nerve!! Did you find it interesting to see what you said???

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

That takes a lot of nerve!! Did you find it interesting to see what you said???

Yah, it was funny.... I think the person was just about to tell everyone what they were going to do "IF" they won the auction.... lol

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Brassbids appears to be down, says for maintenance due to high volume but....I watched a BB&B $25 gift card end last night with 1 bid and the last several have sold very low.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Brassbids appears to be down, says for maintenance due to high volume but....I watched a BB&B $25 gift card end last night with 1 bid and the last several have sold very low.

Hmmm.....maybe something isn't working properly.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Now it just says that it's down due to technical difficulties.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

:( I guess I better go out and buy that VS giftcard before my dirty santa party.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

:( I guess I better go out and buy that VS giftcard before my dirty santa party.

ROFL dirty santa party???? :smilielol5: And email them because I really bet you'll be able to still get it in time.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

ROFL dirty santa party???? :smilielol5: And email them because I really bet you'll be able to still get it in time.

Does that mean having a male stripper dressed like Santa? You dirty girl!!

I would imagine Samantha will send your card in plenty of time. I wouldn't worry.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

LOL she said she would send it in time for Christmas. She seems really nice, I hope she comes back but you know its gotta be hard losing big money this time of year.

Dirty Santa is like, everyone brings a gift and then you can make someone swap with you. I think its called white elephant or something like that in other places, but down here we call it dirty santa.

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

LOL she said she would send it in time for Christmas. She seems really nice, I hope she comes back but you know its gotta be hard losing big money this time of year.

Dirty Santa is like, everyone brings a gift and then you can make someone swap with you. I think its called white elephant or something like that in other places, but down here we call it dirty santa.

I figured it was more racy than that since you were contributing a VS card :smilielol5:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Guess what? Just received an email from Google that BrassBids has cancelled my order ------

BrassBids has cancelled your order. You have been refunded in full.
Reason: Item discontinued
Order date: Nov 18, 2009 7:36 PM PST
Google order number: 623519779675224
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Cancelled Items 1Cuisinart 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker - Cuisinart 12-Cup Brew Central Coffeemaker $0.82
Shipping & Handling (Electronic) :$0.00
Tax (IL) :$0.00
Total :$0.82
Dec 8 Refund :-$0.82
Total charged:$0.00

Did you ever hear such cr**?????? This was after she told me it was shipping on 12-4!!!

Here you go, Samantha -- still available --

http://www.amazon.co...60299577&sr=8-1

Strange this happens after I start asking questions about "missing" closed auctions and "missing" used bids from my account (bids that were used on those auctions in question).

eshopper -- The site is still down and I want to make sure she gets my email -- did you use admin@brassbids.com?

Edited by suzyq, 08 December 2009 - 07:29 PM.
Not sure -- added something -- too angry to remember!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users