• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

All read: http://www.pennyauct...-penny-auction/

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 02 December 2009 - 01:51 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

This is one of the best discovery of paper trail.....kudos paw!!!

If you are going to shill....why not set up a new clean account
and paper trail.........duhhh!!!!!!

Vjb

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi , wowo i am shocked lol

i won a lot of auctions on tdbids.net . they always shipped asap . i also knew not to play against dtr77777 since he always went for the higher priced items and seemed to have alot of bids .

i bet against giftcard quite a few times and won . wow i am glad i read this tdbids was my safesite i always won lol . i think i spent about 120 dollars and got back giftcards and other merchandise for about 300 dollars . this is a shocker lol .

before the old website went down i won a 75 dollar walmartcard and actually was very impressed by there customer service . i was having an autobidder on and i think the other bidders name was XOXOXOXo . both of our autobidders ended at 1.01 and then site froze up and none of us could bid no more . they wrote me an email explaining the situation and gave both of us a 75$walmart card .

well thanks for the heads up so i will not purchase any more bids even if i won a lot of bids with just 1 bid :(

monika

daisy1998
  • daisy1998
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Yes, I was stupid and bought bids by tdbids.net before really researching the site. I finally realized after being on it for hours upon hours that there was something fishy going on there. A $50 gift card would be bidded on by 3 or 4 people for an hour but a $350 camera only had one bid by stowers who is no other than "REBECCA" the owner. How can I be so stupid!!! I then found your site and searched tdbids but nothing came up...I figured out that tdbids.net was what you had to search. There needs to be more postings about this site so it can be reached by many before they lose. I found the site by watching zoolert.com and the ad came across the top in the google ads. Google needs to know about this site. I am going to try my best to get the word out online.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Daisy, can I use you as a contact trying to take action very soon. Thanks for joining! The blog post does show up when I search tdbids in google #3.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

All User. Please look this mail.‏
You may not know this sender. Sent: Fri 12/04/09 9:20 PM
Recently user kaleykerrin was emailed us that our all users are fake and scam. She was bided $50.00 Amex and had 5 user was bidded on same auctions. user DSMink, nortonvc4, lled, veejayb and kaleykerrin. She used about 7 bids this auction and lost. We have about 200 users singed up and use our site now. If everyone is ok, Can I post all user name with IP? So every user feels ok to use our site. Please let us know if this is ok. You can email us at admin@tdbids.net Thank you.

Here's what TDBids just sent out.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Hello,
I am sorry about you lost 7 bids. But stowers is real user and we are running with 100% with real user now. I have r'cvd many message from user now should goback to pennyauction site and post a message. Yes. We did emailed to all users that if we can put all user name and IP on our site? Not only her. All user have that email and some of user said ok. But some user said no. Also, I was sent message to pennyauctionwatch.com how we can proof all users are 100% out side bidder. If you or someone can give us idea, how we can proof, We will happy to do that. Also, Yes. some people get psp with 2 penny or some people get $50 gift card paying more than gift card cost. It's all up to user how much they are bidding. We can not tell them stop bidding. We want to keep this business and need help from pennyauctionwatch.com. Please let us know how we can proof that all users are 100% outside bidders. Thank you

Edited by dtr777777, 05 December 2009 - 12:14 PM.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Hello All users,
The TDBids.net was sent messages to pennyauctionwatch.com as following,

You should not do this to my site. Let me ask you something. What do you need to proof our user is 100% outside bidders. If you can give me a idea, I will proof to you. Also, You shouldn't put all personal informations to your site. You should ask your lawer. I don't want to my site to going down. Let me know what do you need from us. I have r'cvd email from one of user user and she saying to me I should go back to you and posting message. Please help us. I will proof to you all users are out side bidders. Just let us know what you need for proof. Thank you.
We are waiting for pennyauctionwatch.com reply. Also, user from pennyauctionwatch.com. I really need help from our user that our site is not scam and if you can, Please post your message that your user id is real.
Thank you for all users.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Checking the finished auctions, I recognize many of Bidray's major "power winners". Don't know if there are shills on your site, just letting people know that the winners on your ended auctions are the same names that I have seen on most other sites, and the auctions are ending pretty low. Might give the site a try, but there are a lot of bidders playing there that I would NOT bid against as I have lost waaay too much money trying to bid against them on Bidray and Zoozle

Edited by caveninit, 05 December 2009 - 01:56 PM.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Yes, I was stupid and bought bids by tdbids.net before really researching the site. I finally realized after being on it for hours upon hours that there was something fishy going on there. A $50 gift card would be bidded on by 3 or 4 people for an hour but a $350 camera only had one bid by stowers who is no other than "REBECCA" the owner. How can I be so stupid!!! I then found your site and searched tdbids but nothing came up...I figured out that tdbids.net was what you had to search. There needs to be more postings about this site so it can be reached by many before they lose. I found the site by watching zoolert.com and the ad came across the top in the google ads. Google needs to know about this site. I am going to try my best to get the word out online.

I asked stowers if she can email you that she is real user. I am trying to proof all users are real. She won many higher cost items really lower cost. It's all her luck. Also, if you want me to ask other user to email you that they are real, Please let me know. I will ask them to email you that they are real. Thank you

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Checking the finished auctions, I recognize many of Bidray's major "power winners". Don't know if there are shills on your site, just letting people know that the winners on your ended auctions are most likely NOT shills as I have seen the majority of them on other sites, and the auctions are ending pretty low. Might give the site a try, but there are a lot of bidders playing there that I would NOT bid against as I have lost waaay too much money trying to bid against them on Bidray.

Please let us know if you need proof of something. or I can ask all user to email you that they are real. But I don't know if they'll do it. But I will try.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Why do you bid on your own site ?

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Why do you bid on your own site ?

I don't bid on my site now. I trying to proof all user and bidders are 100% real outside bidder.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

I am just saying, if you played the role of power bidder on your own site and cost real bidders money thats not cool. I think if you want to prove you are now legit and make a good name for yourself you should refund all of those bidders you cheated out of money or ship them the item you cost them.1 bid , 7 bids 500 bids it does not matter right is right and wrong is wrong. There are plenty of us around that have lost so much money at these sites that its unreal. If you do not bid own your site now then that is good but the fact is that you did , trust is earned and when it is broken it is hard to gain back. You have to be careful in life of the bridges you burn.So if you want to earn back trust I suggest you start by making the wrongs you did right.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I am just saying, if you played the role of power bidder on your own site and cost real bidders money thats not cool. I think if you want to prove you are now legit and make a good name for yourself you should refund all of those bidders you cheated out of money or ship them the item you cost them.1 bid , 7 bids 500 bids it does not matter right is right and wrong is wrong. There are plenty of us around that have lost so much money at these sites that its unreal. If you do not bid own your site now then that is good but the fact is that you did , trust is earned and when it is broken it is hard to gain back. You have to be careful in life of the bridges you burn.So if you want to earn back trust I suggest you start by making the wrongs you did right.

All bidders r'cvd many items even pennyacutionwatch.com she won lot and r'cvd her items lower cost. When she was emailed us first time she asked me to post our site to pennyauctionwatch.com She was happy to won many items. All user got the items lower cost.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

See thats what I am saying , can you not see what you did was wrong ??????? She may have got it cheaper but how cheap would things have been had you not bid it still comes down to right is right and wrong is wrong , give them back the bids that YOU cost them.What you did is no different from a pick pocket on the street .....................You stole their money, and though you now want to make a good name for your self you still want make things right.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

See thats what I am saying , can you not see what you did was wrong ??????? She may have got it cheaper but how cheap would things have been had you not bid it still comes down to right is right and wrong is wrong , give them back the bids that YOU cost them.What you did is no different from a pick pocket on the street .....................You stole their money, and though you now want to make a good name for your self you still want make things right.

I agree....and it's the main reason why I decided not to bid there at all.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

OK. Let me tell you this. If all bidder will return the items that they r'cvd, I aml happy to give all bidders bid back or refund. You don't know how much they got. Many bidders keep bidding our site becuase they were happy with our final price. :Angel_anim:

Edited by dtr777777, 05 December 2009 - 04:53 PM.

PennyJersey
  • PennyJersey
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

What about the bids of those who didn't win? Are you going to refund those as well? It's clear that you are not understanding the nature of the mistake you made...It will be a long hill to climb to regain the trust of most people. Unfortunately your mistakes are costing other sites money as well as you contribute to the bad name that penny auctions are receiving. Good luck making things right.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

What about the bids of those who didn't win? Are you going to refund those as well? It's clear that you are not understanding the nature of the mistake you made...It will be a long hill to climb to regain the trust of most people. Unfortunately your mistakes are costing other sites money as well as you contribute to the bad name that penny auctions are receiving. Good luck making things right.

Most of our user won many items as you see before. Even you too. If they got really higher price to won, They should posting in here. Also, You were happy to our prices that is why you were asked us posting our site in pennyauctionwatch.com. This is what I think. Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users