TdBids.net & dtr777777 POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

and they wonder why the educaters emphasis english and grammer in school. lol. admin go to english classes

Zyekad
  • Zyekad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

The majority of those names you listed on tdbids are the regulars on there. From what I have seen of them on other sites they bid exactly the same on tdbids as on the other sites I have watched or gone against them for items on. I have no reason to believe any of those people aren't the real deal, and they have discussed other sites they play on before and I have seen them there and even signed up for some based on their recommendations.

This whole thing from an outsiders view who frequents both PAW and Tdbids (I like both sites, for information, and for auctions) is beginning to look like a witch hunt by PAW, which to me harms PAW's credibility.

I don't see other sites that have been caught blatiently shilling and conning in the past by PAW and its members posted again and again on the main page, forums, or watched this closely by PAW. Why don't we hear about all of them on a regular basis again and again? For a site that usually has 20 users or less online (tdbids) PAW sure does dedicate a lot of time trying to give them attention.

I like PAW, but for heavens sake, while I understand there were issues with tdbids in the past, get over the grudge against this one site. We already get that in your opinion tdbids is a bad place to play, we have been warned again and again. If people still choose to play there and we get taken that is our own fault.

Post either problems or praises for the 1000 new sites popping up all over so we know who is trying to con us and who gives exceptional service and value for players. That helps us determine where to play. That type of information is what I came to PAW for initially, and why I keep returning, not to hear about a personal grudge over and over against one site.

Just my 2 cents, erm, at $0.60 per bid ... heehee,
Zye

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

we post here to communicate with other users and ask questions about what we observe. If a site owner brings this up on their site chat then it is only fair. We have a fair site and would like to ask questions. If PAW never found out they where shilling then they would still be doing. Once again i was on the site and i won several items and rcvd them in a fair time. Props to tdbids about shipping. However i lost alot of money also because she shilled against me. That is my point. Look at her previous post and you will see where she admitted to doing it.
Paw is a sort of watch dog and people post here to keep people informed about what they see and if they have questions. I may have a grudge, but i have a reason, just like you have one Zye about bidsauce.
Obviuosly, if she did not mention it on her site then noone would talk about it in the chat room

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Zye...Do you honestly believe that Vibbu would post something like this?

Hi
I am vibbu if you saw me in the auction to try, because I did not realize what it was. I'm French and I have trouble understanding English. In no time I am in relationship with TDbids. I win many items since the beginning of the site and I intend to win much. Tonight I'm going to win the wii and the Finepix. Notice to interested rubbing me. I love this site and I found the service very good.

vibbu

AmandaJo
  • AmandaJo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

What was that about rubbing? :o

Seriously though...I speak French. A French person would not "misspeak" English with that syntax. I know nothing about vibbu (real or fake), but I can tell you that whoever wrote that post is not a native French speaker writing in broken English. That is not how it would read at all.

Night, all...

Zye...Do you honestly believe that Vibbu would post something like this?

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

I would like to applaud PAW's proper use of the quote feature. 10/10!
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I would like to applaud PAW's proper use of the quote feature. 10/10!

Thank you :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

crow618
  • crow618
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

i am on the site. i was relucent to register with the site. but, i figured i would try it out. first i watched the site and seen nothing wrong. btw, i had joined after PennyAuctionWatch had posted about tdbids.net being a possible shilling site. since i have been there, there has not been such a thing. if you happen to look at other site you will see that tdbids is not the only site that has the tax number thing. you do realize that you don't have to fill that part out. i left it blank when i had singed up. i have gotten several things from the site all in a timely manner and for cheap. i was very relucent to post in the chat box, but the reason why i did was cause someone had a question so i was answering it. i seem to be the only one that was paying attention to the auction in question. i only stated the facts on what i thought of the site. nothing more.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

i am on the site. i was relucent to register with the site. but, i figured i would try it out. first i watched the site and seen nothing wrong. btw, i had joined after PennyAuctionWatch had posted about tdbids.net being a possible shilling site. since i have been there, there has not been such a thing. if you happen to look at other site you will see that tdbids is not the only site that has the tax number thing. you do realize that you don't have to fill that part out. i left it blank when i had singed up. i have gotten several things from the site all in a timely manner and for cheap. i was very relucent to post in the chat box, but the reason why i did was cause someone had a question so i was answering it. i seem to be the only one that was paying attention to the auction in question. i only stated the facts on what i thought of the site. nothing more.

Ok, thank you. What other sites have the tax info field?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

crow618
  • crow618
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Ok, thank you. What other sites have the tax info field?

i know rockingbids.com used to. i think the ones with the same script as tdbids used to. the other sites that had them i had forgot which ones they were tho

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

I just lost on TDbids.net to User Name Bassin. The site froze several times during us bidding with bid buddys. I still have at least 30 bid buddy which was automatically going but when I was monitoring the site all of the sudden the screen looked like it shaken. I don't know what happened and it ended on the other user Bassin. The jewelry was worth $3900 so I was planning to bid all night and this had happened. I don't mean to sound like a cry baby but I had not won anything from this site and I'm still knew at this site. I hope everyone won't have to go through that happened to me. I e-mailed them and ask at least credit my bids. I don't know if this site is legit. I should have started with lower price items like $50 gift card and win it few times before going for the big items. :36:

Edited by dragon ball, 29 January 2010 - 04:29 AM.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I just lost on TDbids.net to User Name Bassin. The site froze several times during us bidding with bid buddys. I still have at least 30 bid buddy which was automatically going but when I was monitoring the site all of the sudden the screen looked like it shaken. I don't know what happened and it ended on the other user Bassin. The jewelry was worth $3900 so I was planning to bid all night and this had happened. I don't mean to sound like a cry baby but I had not won anything from this site and I'm still knew at this site. I hope everyone won't have to go through that happened to me. I e-mailed them and ask at least credit my bids. I don't know if this site is legit. I should have started with lower price items like $50 gift card and win it few times before going for the big items. :36:

You must be made of money or something because this thread clearly spelled out the various issues with this site and why no one should bid on it.

crow618
  • crow618
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

did you edit the bid buddy during the bidding? only time i have seen the site freeze is when there is 1 second left due to last minute bidders. not sure why people still bid at 1 sec tho. what is your username on the site? Zero1?

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

All I know is I has bid buddy left while on going back and forth with the Bassin and the site started to kind of like shake for few seconds and it was at 10 second time left when it froze. I'm like what is going on. Zero1 is my User Name for this site. I have several User Name for different sites. So I should have read the earlier post about this site but the price of the jewelry was high and I noticed most people win on this site for pretty low bids. I'm not made of money unfortunately. If I was rich, then I would tackle on head straight sights that are heavy with so many user going on like, Swoopo, Beezid, Haggle, for10cents, or any other sites that shows the winner winning on 50 bidpacks for like $45.00 Oh better yet, if I was rich I don't think I would do a penny auction and travel around the world.
Sometimes tomorrow I should receive reply e-mail from them and see what they have to say. I will post it back here so anyone else will know how to handle the situation when problems occur. I don't think I want to bid here again. But on the bottom of the Users Chat, people chatting friendly and having good time.

Edited by dragon ball, 29 January 2010 - 05:31 AM.

crow618
  • crow618
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

All I know is I has bid buddy left while on going back and forth with the Bassin and the site started to kind of like shake for few seconds and it was at 10 second time left when it froze. I'm like what is going on. Zero1 is my User Name for this site. I have several User Name for different sites. So I should have read the earlier post about this site but the price of the jewelry was high and I noticed most people win on this site for pretty low bids. I'm not made of money unfortunately. If I was rich, then I would tackle on head straight sights that are heavy with so many user going on like, Swoopo, Beezid, Haggle, for10cents, or any other sites that shows the winner winning on 50 bidpacks for like $45.00 Oh better yet, if I was rich I don't think I would do a penny auction and travel around the world.
Sometimes tomorrow I should receive reply e-mail from them and see what they have to say. I will post it back here so anyone else will know how to handle the situation when problems occur. I don't think I want to bid here again. But on the bottom of the Users Chat, people chatting friendly and having good time.

there could be several factors on why the screen would shake or what not. could be that the server end of web site as slow, could be that your computer memory is running low, could be that you have had your computer on for to long since u last restarted it, if you are using a wireless router it could be slowed down due to bandwith, could be numerous stuff in the background going on. there are tons of other things that could be it tho. so not sure what to tell you. but since you sent an email to admin, she will probably refund your bids back and list the item again or something. out of warning, i wouldn't bid against Bassin. he is a big powerbidder. he doesn't stop.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Bassin I just bid against you on TDbits.net and the site froze and you had won. You said that your on 10 different site but I been checking out about 50 penny auction sites and I tried almost all the site but never seen your User Name. My wife and I had won probably close to several 100's times all combine together on many penny auctions so I'm not a cry baby that's for sure. So I was thinking since the site froze that you are a bot but apparently you are here so Congrad to your win tonight. I didn't see all these back post and didn't read it through. I'm like what the heck I'm bidding on this site after I just spent the last 30 minutes back tracking and reading the problems with site. Those friendly chats on the bottom of the screen had deluded my mind that these are a real nice people but after reading about this site, I don't know how many Users are real and also if others are getting jipped too.
Zero1

Its a shame people are spending money bidding on an internet auction site that dont have the money to lose. You shouldnt be playing if ya cant afford it, thats a no brainer.
For all of you that are saying BASSIN is not a real user, sent me your email and we will set up a time for you to come and visit me so you can watch how its done. Yes I max out my limit on about 10 different sites a week, but I also loose some and dont cry about it being a scam. Cant win em all.
I didnt win at first either. Just stuck with it and win big now. I'm a member on 10 different sites and TdBids is the easiest to win on and is 100% the fasest shipper hands down.
The way I see it is, if you think its a scam stay away. I have run accross scam auction sites and I am here to say 100% TdBids is real and fair as fair can be.
Thanks,
BASSIN 100% REAL

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Thanks for the info Crow618 and I should have listened to the Coolguy as well. It's strange this site looks like RockingBids that I joined several weeks ago.

there could be several factors on why the screen would shake or what not. could be that the server end of web site as slow, could be that your computer memory is running low, could be that you have had your computer on for to long since u last restarted it, if you are using a wireless router it could be slowed down due to bandwith, could be numerous stuff in the background going on. there are tons of other things that could be it tho. so not sure what to tell you. but since you sent an email to admin, she will probably refund your bids back and list the item again or something. out of warning, i wouldn't bid against Bassin. he is a big powerbidder. he doesn't stop.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

I got an e-mail from the TDbids and they said, there is nothing we can do. Everything looks normal for them. I'm like I sat in front of my lap top while my wife witness me when she glance over seeing the site froze. I'm not bidding there anymore. They don't even want to credit one bid back. I think greed is deluding and effecting people. What happens to the good old days customer service. I went to Tokyo Japan several years ago, Man when I walked into tho Mc Donalds, they vow and smiled and really showed good customer service. I heard also people get into the light traffic accident there and one guy got down to his knees and vow apologized sincerely. Other person said you know what it's okay said just drive carefully next time and let him go. I'm like well, people there sure respect other human beings and I learned lot from them. So basically my point is this site doesn't have a good customer support. No heart at all. Just my opinion.

Edited by dragon ball, 29 January 2010 - 03:43 PM.

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I was watching the auction last night and I did not see any freezing on my end.
But I know that when BASSIN comes in, it's time to quit. Very tough bidder! Nice win, by the way.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

I just won 30 bidpacks and $25 Barnes & Noble gift card. Since I do have bids left, I mines well use it. I hope I will receive my item in the mail. Small stuff item there was no trouble with the site freeze. I am a experience bidder and not a newbie so I just want to make sure the site is real. Well, they have the $3900 jewelry again in 4 days and I will try it to see if the site freezes. If it does then you know there is something wrong. All I want is a honest site for us to have fun bidding. If the site is good then I don't mind bidding all year around and let people know how wonderful the site is and the site can make money that way. Other wise if your dirty it sure does back fire. When I do receive my item in the mail then I will post it back here on this site. We are all curious since we cannot see the other side of the computer so we all want to have positive experience with their site.

Edited by dragon ball, 29 January 2010 - 10:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users