Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

What about the bids of those who didn't win? Are you going to refund those as well? It's clear that you are not understanding the nature of the mistake you made...It will be a long hill to climb to regain the trust of most people. Unfortunately your mistakes are costing other sites money as well as you contribute to the bad name that penny auctions are receiving. Good luck making things right.

Most our user won many items and r'cvd. Many bidders keep bidding our site because they got so cheap. But I see many people bidding on gift cards alot this day. So we put more gift card instead of game things. I hope you are not thinking those users are fake. If you need it, I will ask bidder to post message here.
Thank you

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Most our user won many items and r'cvd. Many bidders keep bidding our site because they got so cheap. But I see many people bidding on gift cards alot this day. So we put more gift card instead of game things. I hope you are not thinking those users are fake. If you need it, I will ask bidder to post message here.
Thank you

You are just not comprehending that your bidding against real bidders to get more money for an item was wrong. Did you ever stop to think that your bidding on your own item acting like a power bidder is what run people away from that item , people thinking you were a real power bidder made them realize that they would not win as most power bidders will bid to the end !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your buyers to post here............... it still will not change the fact you cheated people out of bids and it may open their eyes to the kind of site you are running and they may just take their money and go to a more trust worthy site. So yes get them to post but will it change how I feel ? No because the more you talk the bigger that hole that you are digging gets !!!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

You are just not comprehending that your bidding against real bidders to get more money for an item was wrong. Did you ever stop to think that your bidding on your own item acting like a power bidder is what run people away from that item , people thinking you were a real power bidder made them realize that they would not win as most power bidders will bid to the end !!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your buyers to post here............... it still will not change the fact you cheated people out of bids and it may open their eyes to the kind of site you are running and they may just take their money and go to a more trust worthy site. So yes get them to post but will it change how I feel ? No because the more you talk the bigger that hole that you are digging gets !!!

I just sent message to all user if they can post message here www.pennyauctionwatch.com I don't know if they will do it. But I tried my best to keep live on my site. Thank you

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Dtr777777 You're telling us that you did not shill bid on your own website with your same username and by the username of GiftCard?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

All bidders r'cvd many items even pennyacutionwatch.com she won lot and r'cvd her items lower cost. When she was emailed us first time she asked me to post our site to pennyauctionwatch.com She was happy to won many items. All user got the items lower cost.

She is not the owner of PAW but someone affiliated with us, she was bidding against you on a Wii to the tune of $250 and even let you win it. Where is her refund? That is wrong and I hope you can understand that what you did was unethical & illegal. I wondered why items would end so cheaply until she placed bids on them. We even felt bad for TdBids, when we saw items ending so cheaply, that is before we knew you were conning people.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 05:09 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

Dtr777777 You're telling us that you did not shill bid on your own website with your same username and by the username of GiftCard?

Let me re-read that...

Hello All users,
The TDBids.net was sent messages to pennyauctionwatch.com as following,

You should not do this to my site. Let me ask you something. What do you need to proof our user is 100% outside bidders. If you can give me a idea, I will proof to you. Also, You shouldn't put all personal informations to your site. You should ask your lawer. I don't want to my site to going down. Let me know what do you need from us. I have r'cvd email from one of user user and she saying to me I should go back to you and posting message. Please help us. I will proof to you all users are out side bidders. Just let us know what you need for proof. Thank you.
We are waiting for pennyauctionwatch.com reply. Also, user from pennyauctionwatch.com. I really need help from our user that our site is not scam and if you can, Please post your message that your user id is real.
Thank you for all users.

Yup, that's what it sounds like.

PAW: This could be your first audit =)
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

She is not the owner of PAW but someone affiliated with us, she was bidding against you on a Wii to the tune of $250 and even let you win it. Where is her refund? That is wrong and I hope you can understand that what you did was unethical & illegal. I wondered why items would end so cheaply until she placed bids on them. We even felt bad for TdBids, when we saw items ending so cheaply, that is before we knew you were conning people.

OK. That is why we asked user to post message here. I don't know why you keep doing this? I did not put your id here that you using many. I said to you if you return all items that r'cvd from us, I am happy to give you all moneyback. Thank you

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

I just sent message to all user if they can post message here www.pennyauctionwatch.com I don't know if they will do it. But I tried my best to keep live on my site. Thank you

It does NOT matter how many people post how "real" they are. Understand that it DOES NOT MATTER. Ultimately there is a language barrier here. I wish I can find someone who speaks Korean to better explain to you that what you did was WRONG. How many bidpacks did people have to buy to compete with you when you were shilling your own site? How much money did you make from these suckers who thought your site was honest? Did you laugh at them when they were bidding against you? Have you spent their hard earned money knowing full well that they could have NEVER won against you? You had unlimited bids (as the owner) and you put yourself against these people who had to keep buying bid pack after bid pack. Do you think you can ever make it right for them? Who cares that there are real users that have won items NOW. What you've done (and who knows if you're still doing it and will be doing it again - under another user name) Is and will always be wrong! All you see is that you have spent money to honor the wins that some people have made... and that is all you see because it's money that YOU have spent... but at the same time.. was it really your money or theirs (the loosers you've scammed)? You have admitted to cheating your customers, it doesn't matter what country you're from, that sh*t is WRONG! So WHO CARES how many people you'll convince to write testimonials that they're real, can you tell them at the same time that at one time or another, THEY were probably cheated too?? :notrust:

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

It does NOT matter how many people post how "real" they are. Understand that it DOES NOT MATTER. Ultimately there is a language barrier here. I wish I can find someone who speaks Korean to better explain to you that what you did was WRONG. How many bidpacks did people have to buy to compete with you when you were shilling your own site? How much money did you make from these suckers who thought your site was honest? Did you laugh at them when they were bidding against you? Have you spent their hard earned money knowing full well that they could have NEVER won against you? You had unlimited bids (as the owner) and you put yourself against these people who had to keep buying bid pack after bid pack. Do you think you can ever make it right for them? Who cares that there are real users that have won items NOW. What you've done (and who knows if you're still doing it and will be doing it again - under another user name) Is and will always be wrong! All you see is that you have spent money to honor the wins that some people have made... and that is all you see because it's money that YOU have spent... but at the same time.. was it really your money or theirs (the loosers you've scammed)? You have admitted to cheating your customers, it doesn't matter what country you're from, that sh*t is WRONG! So WHO CARES how many people you'll convince to write testimonials that they're real, can you tell them at the same time that at one time or another, THEY were probably cheated too?? :notrust:

Well said !!!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Ok. Now this is not about bidders. Yes. We lost alot of money and I don't think you will care about our lost or you should know about our finance. it's ok. Becuase we putting the items now with almost free. Only shipping cost. If you don't feel like play our site I can not push you to play. It's all up to you and user. If I'm telling I got $50.00 and lost $700 or $800 are your going to believe? Thank you. :frown:

Edited by dtr777777, 05 December 2009 - 05:29 PM.

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

I said to you if you return all items that r'cvd from us, I am happy to give you all moneyback. Thank you

"Hey coppers, if I return all the money to the bank, we'll be square right"?
:smilielol5:
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Ok. Now this is not about bidders. Yes. We lost alot of money and I don't think you will care about our lost or you should know about our finance. it's ok. Becuase we putting the items now with almost free. Only shipping cost. If you don't feel like play our site I can not push you to play. It's all up to you and user. If I'm telling I got $50.00 and lost $700 or $800 are your going to believe? Thank you. :frown:

It is about bidders, the ones you cheated.With auction sites you will most of the times take a loss in the beginning, but if you stay clean and legit word of mouth will get out and you will find your self with success but to start out cheating. I did not say return all bids but you should if you were legit and wanted to do right would return every single bid that you over bid trying to get rich !!!!!! but instead you pull out the poor me card. Then try and lay blame every where except where you should !If you were worried about loosing money then you should have started out with lower end items and worked your way up , but you choose to put higher end items and bid against people all you thought of was the money , now all you have done is cost yourself the money because people are seeing you for what you are !!!!!!!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

If you are, in fact, running a LEGIT site now, I am willing to give it one more try bidding there.
I WILL know if I am being shilled against....been on enough sites to recognize the signs....sites that shill are not very smart about it. Some of those that I see bidding on your site are members of PAW...hopefully they will have a good experience there...but if you DO bid on your own auctions..as you have seen...it will be reported. No one likes to be scammed out of their hard earned money. Most of us are just trying to win a few nice things and to have fun doing it.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

It is about bidders, the ones you cheated.With auction sites you will most of the times take a loss in the beginning, but if you stay clean and legit word of mouth will get out and you will find your self with success but to start out cheating. I did not say return all bids but you should if you were legit and wanted to do right would return every single bid that you over bid trying to get rich !!!!!! but instead you pull out the poor me card. Then try and lay blame every where except where you should !If you were worried about loosing money then you should have started out with lower end items and worked your way up , but you choose to put higher end items and bid against people all you thought of was the money , now all you have done is cost yourself the money because people are seeing you for what you are !!!!!!!

I wish this is end of it. I have many items in stock and some of stocks ship it from merchant. User from pennyauctionwatch.com should know most items shipping from TDBids.net. We will keep puting what biddder wants it. I really don't think this is work out. Just watch our auction and if you feel like join our site, No problem and I am so happy to help you. But if you don't, That will be fine. One of user said to me this and I am posting this message. Just watch the auction. That's what I can say. No register or no bidding OK. We are 100% clean site now. No cheat or scam. It's all up to user who are using our site.Thank you

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

If you are, in fact, running a LEGIT site now, I am willing to give it one more try bidding there.
I WILL know if I am being shilled against....been on enough sites to recognize the signs....sites that shill are not very smart about it. Some of those that I see bidding on your site are members of PAW...hopefully they will have a good experience there...but if you DO bid on your own auctions..as you have seen...it will be reported. No one likes to be scammed out of their hard earned money. Most of us are just trying to win a few nice things and to have fun doing it.

No problem. If you want me to ask all bidder to email you something, I will ask user to email you. we are 100% clean site now. If you feel like our site scam with some bidder, Let us know I will try to get it clean with user.:Angel_anim:

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Last week I was scammed out of over $200 bidding on a Wii against the site owner, DTR777777 aka Rebecca Choe, Now I find my account on her site has been suspended and all my remaining bids gone. I also won an ipod nano and a Keruiug brewer prior to the Wii incident , so I was defrauded out of over $450 or more, exact total is gone because she cancelled my account and now will not send me even my won items, which both I and other bidders bid on, (if they were even real) so she is robbing them as well. I also paid the shipping charges. I was feeling sorry for her site when I saw that DTR777777 always won large value items for only a few bids, I thought this site was losing so much money, so when I bid on the Wii and went against DTR777777 who I found out is the site owner, Rebecca Choe, herself, she would not quit bidding, I thought she would let me win it after I went way over cost, no luck. Now she will not send me my other won items, I asked for a refund but she will not. I want her shut down now. I will be going to the FBI, and the police and Attorney General's office with my proof. People like her who scam innocent people should be in jail. Rebecca Choe is a criminal.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

The following is conversation I had with pennyauctionwatch.com
She get refund for wii that she placed bids and 2 other winning items, She'll get it when she make final auction price.
Thank you

Hello,
I will post this message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Also, Yes. I will calcurate bid you placed wii and refund that to your paypal account. and other 2 winning items, When you release the payment, I will ship it to you soon.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
TDBids.net
I am not Penny Auction Watch. I
>
>
>
>
>
> I thought you were legit until you bid against me on the Wii. I felt
> sorry
> for your site, because DTR7777. always got items for only a few bids,
> until
> I played the Wii and found out you were DTR777... and went over cost to
> see
> id you would release the item after it went to cost on my part. No luck, I
> lost anyway. REFUND me all bids I had and spent since your site went back
> live or the FBI will be contacted, I won the IPod and Keurig fair so we
> should ship those and refund the bids used on the Wii or the police and
> FBI
> Attorney generals' office will be involved
>
>
>

Last week I was scammed out of over $200 bidding on a Wii against the site owner, DTR777777 aka Rebecca Choe, Now I find my account on her site has been suspended and all my remaining bids gone. I also won an ipod nano and a Keruiug brewer prior to the Wii incident , so I was defrauded out of over $450 or more, exact total is gone because she cancelled my account and now will not send me even my won items, which both I and other bidders bid on, (if they were even real) so she is robbing them as well. I also paid the shipping charges. I was feeling sorry for her site when I saw that DTR777777 always won large value items for only a few bids, I thought this site was losing so much money, so when I bid on the Wii and went against DTR777777 who I found out is the site owner, Rebecca Choe, herself, she would not quit bidding, I thought she would let me win it after I went way over cost, no luck. Now she will not send me my other won items, I asked for a refund but she will not. I want her shut down now. I will be going to the FBI, and the police and Attorney General's office with my proof. People like her who scam innocent people should be in jail. Rebecca Choe is a criminal.

Please how many user name you have??? Don't do this. Your email has been posted. I understand you own this site(pennyauctionwatch.com). But make up your mind. Don't use too much user name. Thank you

Edited by dtr777777, 05 December 2009 - 06:24 PM.
name removed

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I was defrauded by Rebecca Chow, aka DTR7777777, aka Gift card who bid against me on many auctions on her site.My advice Do not play on this site, she is a scam artist. She needs to be prosecuted and put in jail. I am not Pennyauctionwatch.com.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

The following is conversation I had with pennyauctionwatch.com
She get refund for wii that she placed bids and 2 other winning items, She'll get it when she make final auction price.
Thank you

Hello,
I will post this message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Also, Yes. I will calcurate bid you placed wii and refund that to your paypal account. and other 2 winning items, When you release the payment, I will ship it to you soon.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
TDBids.net
I am not Penny Auction Watch. I
>
>
>
>
>
> I thought you were legit until you bid against me on the Wii. I felt
> sorry
> for your site, because DTR7777. always got items for only a few bids,
> until
> I played the Wii and found out you were DTR777... and went over cost to
> see
> id you would release the item after it went to cost on my part. No luck, I
> lost anyway. REFUND me all bids I had and spent since your site went back
> live or the FBI will be contacted, I won the IPod and Keurig fair so we
> should ship those and refund the bids used on the Wii or the police and
> FBI
> Attorney generals' office will be involved
>
>
>

DTR777777 That e-mail you just posted, that user is not me (the owner of PennyAuctionWatch) nor did I write that e-mail to you. Nor do I have multiple usernames, your terms now say 1 per person. There can be multiple people on one IP addresses, look at the credit card account. I didn't even purchase bids on your site because what I saw looked pretty fishy.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 06:29 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No problem. If you want me to ask all bidder to email you something, I will ask user to email you. we are 100% clean site now. If you feel like our site scam with some bidder, Let us know I will try to get it clean with user.:Angel_anim:

I wouldn't give TDBIDs or Rebecca Choe/Dtr777777 a chance, but that's just me you guys can do what you want.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users