TdBids.net & dtr777777 POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I'm just now reading the other thread on TDBids...what a mess...

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I was defrauded by Rebecca Chow, aka DTR7777777, aka Gift card who bid against me on many auctions on her site.My advice Do not play on this site, she is a scam artist. She needs to be prosecuted and put in jail. I am not Pennyauctionwatch.com.

Don't do this. You usiing too much user name. I understand you own pennyauctionwatch.com and you can control your account. But too much user name using is not good. why are you keep posting using different user name. Why you trying to down our site. I am really questioning about this. Now I see some user name you posted messages from you. Please don't do this. Thank you

The following is conversation I had with pennyauctionwatch.com
She get refund for wii that she placed bids and 2 other winning items, She'll get it when she make final auction price.
Thank you

Hello,
I will post this message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Also, Yes. I will calcurate bid you placed wii and refund that to your paypal account. and other 2 winning items, When you release the payment, I will ship it to you soon.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
TDBids.net
I am not Penny Auction Watch. I
>
>
>
>
>
> I thought you were legit until you bid against me on the Wii. I felt
> sorry
> for your site, because DTR7777. always got items for only a few bids,
> until
> I played the Wii and found out you were DTR777... and went over cost to
> see
> id you would release the item after it went to cost on my part. No luck, I
> lost anyway. REFUND me all bids I had and spent since your site went back
> live or the FBI will be contacted, I won the IPod and Keurig fair so we
> should ship those and refund the bids used on the Wii or the police and
> FBI
> Attorney generals' office will be involved
>
>
>

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 06:33 PM.
name removed for privacy reasons, that e-mail was not sent by the owner of pennyauctionwatch.com

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

My is name was blaster on your site. Refund all my money today including the end price and shipping fees on the Keurig and the Ipod,you can keep them then. But you need to refund the money spend by the other bidders , if they were real, BASSIN (he may be real ) and another bidder on the Keurig, who I think was a shill as well. I want the dollar amount for the bids used on all the items including the Wii which you bid against me over $200. and the remaining bid balance I had remaining. I am a relative of the owner of PennyAuctionwatch owner. We share the same IP. I am not afflitated with the site. Just ask the other member of this forum Bidtowin, he knows us from Yottabid and knows we are separate people. You committed an illegal act.

Edited by lottzadeals, 05 December 2009 - 06:34 PM.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Now DTR777777 what you are saying is libel. You are the one at fault here, don't misconstrue facts.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I hope you get your money back...that just sucks.
Bassin is real...he/she wins tons on Bidray

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Oh we can threaten to get the FBI involved? Sweet! I'll remember that if I ever get ripped off by a scam artist on one of these sites! I figured there was some legal action to take but I never thought about federal authorities - never been ripped off to have to think that far ahead but will keep it in mind.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thank you for all user who gave me chance to post message to Pennyauctionwatch.com. They block my Ip so I can not post any more message. She is using whole defferent ID and posting message her seft that I found out. After all I guess she know what I'm gonna post and she block my IP to can't post any more message. Please let her know don't do that using whole defferent IP and keep posting message.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
TDBids.net

I told you before I am not Lottzadeals, nor did I (the owner of this site) ever buy bids on your site tdbids.net. You are spreading libel now in an attempt to cover up the fraud you have committed.

Also, you have not been banned from this forum, if you were it would say BANNED next to your username.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Admin note: Just merged both posts on TDBIDS into one.

Also note: On TdBids' test auctions, when they moved over to a new format, they had test auctions that were closed to the public and one of the bidders' names was "vibbu."

Why would "vibbu," a known powerbidder be bidding on TDbids' closed test auctions?

This is VERY frightening in light of this previous post:

"Originally Posted by rockybiduser

I am least bother about normal small user using the big player name .I think the bigger issue will be using real more prominent user (e.g. btw,protoprotos,rwb63,monikab) etc as shill bidder in those fake penny auction site.I remember seeing at PAW forum that there is an admin screen where you can define your shill bidder.
Because real user won’t go to that site and they may start using these user as the fake user.That will be disaster.

"

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I wouldn't give TDBIDs or Rebecca Choe/Dtr777777 a chance, but that's just me you guys can do what you want.

OK you can do what you can. But don't use too much user name to posting message. Thank you

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Admin note: Just merged both posts on TDBIDS into one.

Also note: On TdBids' test auctions, when they moved over to a new format, they had test auctions that were closed to the public and one of the bidders' names was "vibbu."

Why would "vibbu," a known powerbidder be bidding on TDbids' closed test auctions?

This is VERY frightening in light of this previous post:

"Originally Posted by rockybiduser

I am least bother about normal small user using the big player name .I think the bigger issue will be using real more prominent user (e.g. btw,protoprotos,rwb63,monikab) etc as shill bidder in those fake penny auction site.I remember seeing at PAW forum that there is an admin screen where you can define your shill bidder.
Because real user won’t go to that site and they may start using these user as the fake user.That will be disaster.

"

Oh man...I wish there was a way to find out if those are the "real" powerbidders on there..like Bassin and Gone and Stowers...or if the owner is shilling using their names. I REALLY hope that is not the case.
I see veejayb on there...
vj...is that really you?? lol

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

OK you can do what you can. But don't use too much user name to posting message. Thank you

What are you talking about? Lottzadeals is not me.

She is sitting right next to me, but she is not me. She is the one you defrauded, not me. I have no personal claims of fraud against you nor TdBids.net. That is between you and the forum user Lottzadeals.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I have lost auctions that vanished. Two I was bidding and had butlers on.
GONE! and no reply for 'contact' at time. Have won lower end goods and
quick ship. The 5 wins / week is challanging to administer. Much easier if
it were Sun/Sun.

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

All auctions where the site owners bid against any other real paying user the bids should be refunded to the paying user. That is so illegal and I am thankful pennyauctionwatch.com is here to help expose these fraudsters.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

All auctions where the site owners bid against any other real paying user the bids should be refunded to the paying user. That is so illegal and I am thankful pennyauctionwatch.com is here to help expose these fraudsters.

I agree !!!!

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Is STOWERS a confirmed shill..........for a kill?

Simply.....site owners bidding [before/or now] should be prosecuted!

Case in point: has anyone gone after TIDSBID....closed and gone!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

No but I would personally like to as I spent a couple hundred on there to receive nothing and no items!!! (Tidbids/tidbidz)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Wow! I'm gone from the forum for a few days and look at this! I know quite a few people are upset with Rebecca and tdbids for what happened in the past. I'm not condoning what she did because I agree it was totally wrong and illegal.

But, in all fairness, I have to admit that I very recently signed up at tdbids. This was after the "shilling". I won a bid pack and $75 gift card. I received notification yesterday that the gift card has shipped. From my own personal experience, I must say that it does appear to have gone legit and I plan on continuing to play at tdbids as long as I feel comfortable playing there.

As a side note, there is someone with the user ID of crazyrabbit. That is not me. I am using cwazywabbit, as I do everywhere else.

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

That is fair, Suzy. Honestly, if she's going to try and go legit it would probably be a GREAT time to sign up there and get some stuff with very few bids, especially if you are a PAW poster as she is desperately seeking validation. However, I cannot in good conscious support a site who admittedly scammed so many innocent people out of their hard earned money.

If a penny site cannot afford to lose money to start out then they have no business being in business. That is a risk you must be willing to take when you open a site, losing hundreds of dollars on your items is NO excuse for STEALING money from innocent people. Auction cheaper items! If you can only afford to lose $25 per item then sell $25 gift cards, if you can only afford to lose $25 per day, auction 1 $25 gift card per day, if you an only afford to lose $25 per week then...you have no business opening a penny auction lol - its not that hard, really. No excuse for ripping off innocent people who put their trust in you. The owners of those sites should most definitely be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Good luck to all!

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

Trying to read her posts gave me a headache. I gave up trying to sort it all out. I believe PAW spelled it out quite clearly in their report, and I will never bid there.

Lying cheating and stealing are traits, where you either have them all, or none.
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

"Stowers" has kicked my butt on other sites. Definitely not a bot.

Edited by caveninit, 05 December 2009 - 10:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users