Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I have played on TDBIDS.NET for quite a long time.

I found the site when there seemed to be few players.

I did win and receive many items. So I thought they were totally legit as well. I could not believe all the good deals people were getting there and since I had recieved items thought they were legit. I could not believe they could stay in business suffering all the apparent losses they kept having. Since I know the pennyauctionwatch.com site owner and thought TDBIDS.NET was legit and wanted to help them out, I emailed TDBIDS.NETand told them that they should post on pennyauctionwatch.com to let more people know about them. They said not now, which I thought was odd at the time, why wouldn't a legit auction site want more users.

That was until last week, when I tried to win 3 different items, each time I bid I was outbid, the bid prices got so high, they were much higher than most of the previously ended auctions on the site, totally out of character. I did win two items after paying just about the retail cost of the items. No great deals for me. That was out of pattern for the site judging by the previous closed auctions. Then I went for the Wii and saw that I was being bid against by DTR777777. The auction kept on going. I mentioned that to the pennyauctionwatch.com site owner, who told me I was actually bidding against the site 's owner. I couldn't believe it, that answered my question why some items sold for so little and why DTR777777 and giftcard were getting so many great deals.

TDBIDS.NET appeared to be legit by sending some items out to people and bidding against other unsuspecting players.

Now the owner of TDBIDS.NET is accusing the site owner of pennyauctionwatch.com of being me, who
is not, that is untrue. I just want my money back and do not want to ever play on that site again.

Edited by lottzadeals, 05 December 2009 - 08:13 PM.
spelling

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

That was until last week, when I tried to win 3 different items, each time I bid I was outbid, the bid prices got so high, they were much higher than most of the previously ended auctions on the site, totally out of character. I did win two items after paying just about the retail cost of the items. No great deals for me. That was out of pattern for the site judging by the previous closed auctions. Then I went for the Wii and saw that I was being bid against by DTR777777. The auction kept on going. I mentioned that to the pennyauctionwatch.com site owner, who told me I was actually bidding against the site 's owner. I couldn't believe it, that answered my question why some items sold for so little and why DTR777777 and giftcard were getting so many great deals.

You were bidding against DTR777777 just last week?

lottzadeals
  • lottzadeals
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The auction for the Wii when I was being outbid by DTR777777 was on November 25, 2009. The end price was $4.17. Posted Image
Isnt' it interesting DTR777777 was bidding on this acer laptop and then vibbu won it, the same vibbu that was in the test auction. Maybe she already won her limit for the week?Posted Image

Posted Image

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

well i was one of the origianl bidders when this site first opened. I won quite a few gift cards, but also lost alot of bids . Due to this now shill bidding that took place. I battled DTR7777 for a Nintendo wii and lost probably $20 worth of bids and Dtr7777 won. If she did not shill bid her own auction that wii would have been mine. This was before they went to the new system and when the first opend over 6months ago. I also battled Giftcard for a $50 visa card back then also. This really irritates me because if they did not shill bid i would have won both items. They may have turned legit now, but it does not changed the fact that i Lost about $40.00 worth of bids. Once my bids are used there i will not be back. If they want to make things right and say they are legit then give me my Wii and giftcard that you shilled against me. Did not think anything was wrong with the site because i had won. Thought giftcard and Dtr7777 were real.

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

well i was one of the origianl bidders when this site first opened. I won quite a few gift cards, but also lost alot of bids . Due to this now shill bidding that took place. I battled DTR7777 for a Nintendo wii and lost probably $20 worth of bids and Dtr7777 won. If she did not shill bid her own auction that wii would have been mine. This was before they went to the new system and when the first opend over 6months ago. I also battled Giftcard for a $50 visa card back then also. This really irritates me because if they did not shill bid i would have won both items. They may have turned legit now, but it does not changed the fact that i Lost about $40.00 worth of bids. Once my bids are used there i will not be back. If they want to make things right and say they are legit then give me my Wii and giftcard that you shilled against me. Did not think anything was wrong with the site because i had won. Thought giftcard and Dtr7777 were real.

Hello,
Vibbu was canadian account and the items was shipped out already. I will ask vibbu to post message here. Pennyauctionwatch.com Please. You got your money and You have r'cvd many items from us and r'cvd. If you need proof, I will post tracking number. You should stop doing this. When i send email to all user about this site. I have lisk to lose our user. But I thought I have to do this and I was take chance and see our all users are nice and pretty much helping me. Thank you. I will ask vibbu to post message. I see he is in our site now. Tks

User Name
  • User Name
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,
Vibbu was canadian account and the items was shipped out already. I will ask vibbu to post message here. Pennyauctionwatch.com Please. You got your money and You have r'cvd many items from us and r'cvd. If you need proof, I will post tracking number. You should stop doing this. When i send email to all user about this site. I have lisk to lose our user. But I thought I have to do this and I was take chance and see our all users are nice and pretty much helping me. Thank you. I will ask vibbu to post message. I see he is in our site now. Tks

This is Stowers and im sorry you have lost, however I am really excited I won I have lost over and over again so I guess you can say I got lucky. Sorry your so upset

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I just got mail from stowers and she posted message to pennyauctionwatch.com and she is waiting for approval from pennyauctionwatch.com

I posted this (well waiting on approval)

This is Stowers and im sorry you have lost, however I am really excited I won I have
lost over and over again so I guess you can say I got lucky. Sorry your so upset

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Musical Interlude:
CWsJcg-g1pg

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Vibbu" testing TDBIDS:
Posted Image

What happens when you click on the auctions that DTR7777777 placed bids on?: GONE!
Posted Image

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hello,

I will repeat myself one last time: I did not purchase bids nor did I win any items on TDBIDS.NET. I did however watch forum user: "Lottzadeals" get shilled by you dtr7777777777.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

:iagree: :beatdeadhorse5:

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I just want to all user look and watch our site. And if you feel like scam user, Please feel free to contact us. We will email that user and trying to post a message or email. I think I am waste time from here and this owners keep doing same thing over over again. I don't know what he need from us. Don't think I can deal with pennyauctionwatch.com. Just contact us. I will let them post message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Thank you for all user.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I just want to all user look and watch our site. And if you feel like scam user, Please feel free to contact us. We will email that user and trying to post a message or email. I think I am waste time from here and this owners keep doing same thing over over again. I don't know what he need from us. Don't think I can deal with pennyauctionwatch.com. Just contact us. I will let them post message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Thank you for all user.

Posted Image

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Don't do this. You want me to post your name and user name here? like you? You shoudn't do this. and keep blocking and unblock. This will be my last message to you. Thank you. And have good luck to you. What ever we r'cv email request from user, I will trying to let them post message here.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Don't do this. You want me to post your name and user name here? like you? You shoudn't do this. and keep blocking and unblock. This will be my last message to you. Thank you. And have good luck to you. What ever we r'cv email request from user, I will trying to let them post message here.

You were never blocked.

http://www.pennyauct...ges/GIFTCARDWON

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 10:31 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 10:39 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Remember GIFTCARD? Well Rebk0925 is also giftcard, who is also DTR77777+.

Posted Image
Posted Image

And here's Vibbu bidding on the test auction:

Posted Image
And again against Monikab:

Posted Image

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 11:18 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Well, I think everyone who had placed bids on any of the auctions that the owner was bidding on should be fully refunded. That's a HUGE waste of money, and their bids are NOT cheap! Some of those auctions went pretty high! How could she NOT refund them????

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well, I think everyone who had placed bids on any of the auctions that the owner was bidding on should be fully refunded. That's a HUGE waste of money, and their bids are NOT cheap! Some of those auctions went pretty high! How could she NOT refund them????

She must see nothing wrong with theft. This is disgusting. I wonder how many shills she really had.

Wonder if this winning user "Deception" was real, if a shill what a fitting name:
Posted Image
How about "Witchie" & "Lied"?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 11:27 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

dtr777777
  • dtr777777
  • Guests
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

She must see nothing wrong with theft. This is disgusting. I wonder how many shills she really had.

Wonder if this winning user "Deception" was real, if a shill what a fitting name:
Posted Image
How about "Witchie" & "Lied"?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK Description was one of user from paw she just registered. Also, MP3 test auctions, vibbu was bided and we emiled don't did on test auction. When we run the test auction some bidder was kept on bidding and I was sent them message don't bid on test auction. And they don't get anything when they bid on test auctions. This was deal with user. Description, If you are here you should post. I don't know if description is one of from pennyauctionwatch.com. We emailed message to user and pennyauctionwatch.com kept r'cving message and posting here. How many id are you using it. Can you clearly give me your ip? Thank you.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

You are very mistaken.
When this is turned over to the authorities the truth will come to light (if it isn't already obvious here).

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 05 December 2009 - 11:52 PM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users