Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

vibbu in tdbids
  • vibbu in tdbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Don't do this. You usiing too much user name. I understand you own pennyauctionwatch.com and you can control your account. But too much user name using is not good. why are you keep posting using different user name. Why you trying to down our site. I am really questioning about this. Now I see some user name you posted messages from you. Please don't do this. Thank you

The following is conversation I had with pennyauctionwatch.com
She get refund for wii that she placed bids and 2 other winning items, She'll get it when she make final auction price.
Thank you

Hello,
I will post this message to pennyauctionwatch.com. Also, Yes. I will calcurate bid you placed wii and refund that to your paypal account. and other 2 winning items, When you release the payment, I will ship it to you soon.
Thank you.
Best Regards,
TDBids.net
I am not Penny Auction Watch. I
>
>
>
>
>
> I thought you were legit until you bid against me on the Wii. I felt
> sorry
> for your site, because DTR7777. always got items for only a few bids,
> until
> I played the Wii and found out you were DTR777... and went over cost to
> see
> id you would release the item after it went to cost on my part. No luck, I
> lost anyway. REFUND me all bids I had and spent since your site went back
> live or the FBI will be contacted, I won the IPod and Keurig fair so we
> should ship those and refund the bids used on the Wii or the police and
> FBI
> Attorney generals' office will be involved
>
>
>

Hi
I am vibbu if you saw me in the auction to try, because I did not realize what it was. I'm French and I have trouble understanding English. In no time I am in relationship with TDbids. I win many items since the beginning of the site and I intend to win much. Tonight I'm going to win the wii and the Finepix. Notice to interested rubbing me. I love this site and I found the service very good.

vibbu

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Hi Vibbu and welcome, I understand you may be french , but your wording has a familiar ring to it.

vibbu in tdbids
  • vibbu in tdbids
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi I am vibbu in tdbis,
I'm French Canadian. I have no time to waste on the forum. But some suggest that I am not a regular user of the site tdbids.
I can tell you that I earn a lot of auction on tdbids and I've received in record time. I can assure you that I will fight to won a others. But you will not see me the forum, as I tell you I'm French and I'm not very good English and certainly no time to waste here.

Merci vibbu in tdbids

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Tonight I'm going to win the wii and the Finepix. Notice to interested rubbing me.
vibbu

What's that mean..."rubbing me"?..are you saying no one can win against you?

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hi I am vibbu in tdbis,
I'm French Canadian. I have no time to waste on the forum. But some suggest that I am not a regular user of the site tdbids.
I can tell you that I earn a lot of auction on tdbids and I've received in record time. I can assure you that I will fight to won a others. But you will not see me the forum, as I tell you I'm French and I'm not very good English and certainly no time to waste here.

Merci vibbu in tdbids

Hi, vibbu -- Welcome to PAW! Can you tell us what other penny auction sites you bid on?

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Have noticed a barage of emails from TDBids to members.
How many possible shills are on that site? With all the accusations
can we get to bottom line. SHE STILL DOES NOT UNDERSTAND...DOES SHE?

I have just gotten outbid again by VIBBU.....who has just got on PAW today
in 2 different listings....one as a possible clone to dtr77777

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

Hi, vibbu -- Welcome to PAW! Can you tell us what other penny auction sites you bid on?

I think vibbu might bid on Zoozle...I remember seeing that name there.

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

I think vibbu might bid on Zoozle...I remember seeing that name there.

You did , Vibbu is a power bidder there

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

oh, if I had read my PAW, I would have noticed vibbu was going to win
the Wii and the Finepix......
Well, she did exactly that using both direct bids and buddies.......

WOW.....has PAW capable of identifying the acutal identity?

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

oh, if I had read my PAW, I would have noticed vibbu was going to win
the Wii and the Finepix......
Well, she did exactly that using both direct bids and buddies.......

WOW.....has PAW capable of identifying the acutal identity?

I was wondering why you were bidding on the Finepix.

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

hi, do you mean why if VIbbu was bidding? Or the product itself?
Wanted a low end 35mm slr.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

hi, do you mean why if VIbbu was bidding? Or the product itself?
Wanted a low end 35mm slr.

Meant that vibbu posted on here that he was going to be winning the Wii and Finepix.

VEEJAYB
  • VEEJAYB
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Oh.....saw that posting AFTER THE FACT!
Would have stayed away....but now, let them have every auction....
maybe Vibbu could buy Tdbids too.:wink:

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

vibbu is a powerbidder at rocky as well and btw may know him/her very well as they were involved with many famous fight.I saw that wii fight on tdbids and the bidding pattern of vibbu matches with the way i saw his/her previous auction fights on other sites. I do believe tdbids is legit now but they did the wrong thing at first and should do everything to erase the doubts from PAW member.I am getting couple of emails as well and looks like they are desperate to prove their legitimacy.I am not sure if this was not exposed whether they would come clean of their own or not.
I would take this same as the brassbid scenario where now we have given them a second chance and some paw member reported positve news about them.So we can adopt similar strategy at "own risk" to try out these guys.Lets hope that everything ends well.

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Thanks to pennyauctionwatch.com for notifying me. I just joined yesterday.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

This thread just gets better and better (except for those who were swindled).

Welcome to the forums vibbu.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Thanks to pennyauctionwatch.com for notifying me. I just joined yesterday.

vibbu -- So happy that you have finally joined our forum. Your reputation precedes you and I am positive you will be a valuable contributor to PAW. It's just a shame that your name was associated with all of the gibberish that was posted earlier in this thread.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

my god i was gone yesterday and wow what a thread .

well i wonder if vibbytdbids is dtr7777, giftcard, rebekkah0925, and well how many more are there who are the same person:)

everybody has to make their own decision,

i for one decided not to purchase any more bids for right now .obviously she does not get it that she did wrong in bidding on her own site . :52:

monika+

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

So which Vibbu is the correct one "Vibbu" or "Vibbu in td bids". The first post by Vibbu in tdbids was bad english grammer and seemed alot like Emails i have rcvd from tdbids(rebbecca and jay) the second one seemed like it had better english grammer.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

She definitely does not understand that shill bidding was wrong. Does not matter if you are trying to be legit now, what you did in the past was to steal money from me and several others who thought we were bidding against real people and that we had a chance of winning. If we knew that you were the one bidding on your own site DTR77777777777, giftcard,rebk0925, and whatever other name u used i would not have participated.
As BTW said if we let these sites get away with things like this what will stop them from doing it again. The only way to stop this is to not play at there sites. Who cares if they lost money in the beginning. Every site does at first and then they get stronger if they can last through the initial startup. You cant justify that you bidded because people were getting outstanding deals. So you had to find a way of raising the price by shill bidding. Thats part of the game. A legit site should know this and expect to possible lose money in the beginning until the word gets out that they are a good site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users