• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ggraham lc ,

i absolutely agree with you :)

wish i could contact you i have a suspicion about another site we are both bidding on

monika

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

hi ggraham lc ,

i absolutely agree with you :)

wish i could contact you i have a suspicion about another site we are both bidding on

monika

Oh, cr**! Tell me I'm not bidding there with you guys! I am soooo very tired of getting scammed.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi suzy,

no i have not seen you there .

monika

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

hi suzy,

monika

Well, good for me! Bad for you guys! Hope it's not one I was going to sign up at.

monika -- if you want to get in touch with ggraham, why not send a message to PAW and ask that it be forwarded?

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

hi suzy,

monika

What about me? Have you seen me there? I am so tired of wasting money..makes me feel stoooopid!! LOL

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

What about me? Have you seen me there? I am so tired of wasting money..makes me feel stoooopid!! LOL

Oh, cave! I don't like the idea of feeling stupid -- I much prefer thinking that I'm too trusting!! Whatever happened to treating people the way you would like to be treated??

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

I had a feeling the first vibbu to sign up was not the real one just because of how the wording was typed in their post, I have plenty of French and Canadian friends none of who word their words that way.She just keeps going with her lies

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

I had a feeling the first vibbu to sign up was not the real one just because of how the wording was typed in their post, I have plenty of French and Canadian friends none of who word their words that way.She just keeps going with her lies

i agree with you

i think it is dtr7777 posting as vibbutdbids

monika

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I didn't like the warning/threatening tone of the "fake" postings. I found it odd that vibbu would feel the need to do that. And you're right -- it didn't sound French /Can. Even the user ID was strange -- why put "in tdbids" in your name? But again, there I go being too trusting and believing everything I hear/read!!

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

i agree with you

i think it is dtr7777 posting as vibbutdbids

monika

Not only that but, I think she has stole Vibbu's user name and still bidding on her site.I mean if the real Vibbu did not know of the site then something is up.

I didn't like the warning/threatening tone of the "fake" postings. I found it odd that vibbu would feel the need to do that. And you're right -- it didn't sound French /Can. Even the user ID was strange -- why put "in tdbids" in your name? But again, there I go being too trusting and believing everything I hear/read!!

I agree it was a threatening tone and the tdbids did not make sense when Vibbu bids every where

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

"Vibbu" joined first, both of them joined yesterday. So since Vibbu was taken they added the "in tdbids."

Monikab, send me an e-mail, or post a new thread on it and I will check it out for you.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 06 December 2009 - 04:12 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Not only that but, I think she has stole Vibbu's user name and still bidding on her site.I mean if the real Vibbu did not know of the site then something is up.

I agree it was a threatening tone and the tdbids did not make sense when Vibbu bids every where

It is very possible that the fake vibbu signed up at tdbids using that name to scare off everyone else. Maybe he/she felt it necessary to post on PAW as "vibbu in tdbids" to carry on the charade so it wouldn't be found out that it was just another imposter. If that were the case, Rebecca at tdbids would probably not have any knowledge if it were the real vibbu or not.

"Vibbu" joined first, both of them joined yesterday. So since Vibbu was taken they added the "in tdbids."

Monikab, send me an e-mail, or post a new thread on it and I will check it out for you.

So --- "vibbu" is real, "vibbu in tdbids" is fake?

stewartfan
  • stewartfan
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

LMAO .............will the real Vibbu please stand up.:smilielol5:

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

well i tell you what

this is certainly better than any soap opra :smilielol5:

stay tuned next episode coming shortly

monika

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

soap opera? want it to get better? if you've been following the previous posts... there is a question as to who "Deception" is (or so our friend calls "description, lol") ... well! Deception is Ellajames! tadada! :o
I notified PAW. I figured if she's loosing money, let me contribute to it. For $30 worth of bids, I got a $130 DS light .. with i think 13 bids. There are still paw people playing the site and I thought I'd check it out for myself and see what the hulabaloo is about. I know she better ship my item, being under the microscope and all.. she'd want to keep her nose clean. I agree with the posts that if she cannot afford the loss of high priced items then she has no business auctioning them. For as long as she is willing to eat up the costs then hell, let's take advantage of it. She will never understand what she's done, ya know.. fraud and misrepresentation.. so even if she turned a new leaf there should still be consequences to her previous acts. She can stop her confusing emails. I won't be playing in her site anymore, that was my first and last.. though I still have bids left over that I'll throw at something before I indignantly walk away.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

soap opera? want it to get better? if you've been following the previous posts... there is a question as to who "Deception" is (or so our friend calls "description, lol") ... well! Deception is Ellajames! tadada! :o

Darn you, Ella!! I walked away from that one cuz I thought you were a shill!!

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

It is very possible that the fake vibbu signed up at tdbids using that name to scare off everyone else. Maybe he/she felt it necessary to post on PAW as "vibbu in tdbids" to carry on the charade so it wouldn't be found out that it was just another imposter. If that were the case, Rebecca at tdbids would probably not have any knowledge if it were the real vibbu or not.

So --- "vibbu" is real, "vibbu in tdbids" is fake?

FYI. I never change name. Its always vibbu everywhere except where there is a character limit on the username ( >=6 ), then the username will be vibbbu.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I'm confused....why did 2 "vibbus" join?? lol

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

i believe vibbu is the real vibbu the powerbidder :)

vibbutdbids is the one who signed up ontdbids as vibbu who is not the real vibbu? \\

at least that is what i am gathering but i might be wrong

monika

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Just coincidence. It looks like Dtr777777 e-mailed all of her users telling them to join PAW, so Vibbu #1 had already joined yesterday, then a few hours later Vibbu in TdBids' joined. I would be extremely cautious when dealing with TDBIDS. The facts are all here, but everyone is allowed to make up their own mind. I was only presenting what I found.

Remember the screenshots?
Vibbu was bidding on test auctions. Either Vibbu is a real user of TdBids using Vibbu's name or it is Rebecca Choe's attempt to fabricate users to appear legit by using names found on other penny auction sites. :36:

We do already know for a fact that TDBIDS bid with multiple usernames on their own auctions against real paying customers. For someone to not be outted and given a second chance in situations such as this only furthers wrongdoing.

User lottzadeals has told me that she received a partial refund $100 when she spent around $250 solely bidding against Dtr7777777777777 (TdBids) on the Wii, after Dtr had already admitted to shilling her own auctions why is she not refunding everyone for the money they have put in? This is crime and I hope everyone can see that.

Remember this e-mail?:
Posted Image

I don't understand how anyone here can support alleged liars and thieves, sure maybe once they receive more members they will stop shill bidding, but how do you know when that's going to be?

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 06 December 2009 - 11:50 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users