TdBids.net & dtr777777 POSSIBLE FRAUD ALERT

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Nov 26 2009 10:05 AM

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

The FAQ say that only usa residents are allowed to play, so if Vibbu is from canada how is he still alllowed to win

lol...who knows....:smilielol5:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

tdbids.net has one of those Chat Rooms. Interesting what you can eavesdrop on there.

Pretty bad when it's being allowed for collusion on other sites.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

must check it out!!!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

....and just so everyone does know.....crazyrabbit is not me.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

lol..I knew that...did you read the chat there today? Nice to see the site owner DOES read this thread.
TdBids...you wonder why your site is talked about in PAW? That's what we DO here...discuss PennyAuction sites.....have you seen all the threads we have here about other sites?? We don't just discuss yours..really!!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

So, now since tdbds has brought up my PAW name in their chat room, I would like to respond.....

Yes, Rebecca, when I questioned why you had a crazyrabbit registered at tidbs, you offered to see if that person would change their name and I replied it would not be necessary.

My point today is that chat rooms on penny auction sites serve no good purpose. Even if you monitor it to make sure that there is no collusion on your own site, collusion is very obviously happening concerning other sites (in this particular case, Zoozle). I would strongly suggest that you monitor your chat room more closely.

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

i understand what your saying suzy, however you forgot, she already showed she has no ethics. Your famous suzy, you made it on her site. I did about two weeks ago. Im in a good class of people.
She cannot even form proper sentences, thats what she should be trying to correct. Hard to understand whats she's saying half of the time. LOL

Edited by ggrahamlc, 03 January 2010 - 07:58 PM.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

i understand what your saying suzy, however you forgot, she already showed she has no ethics. Your famous suzy, you made it on her site. I did about two weeks ago. Im in a good class of people.

I have to admit that I did bid there for a very short time....after the site was exposed....I did win 3 items fairly easily, did not get the feeling for bots or shills, she would very promptly answer emails, and shipped extremely fast. I do think that Rebecca may be trying to turn a new leaf and run an ethical site.

My point today is that I don't believe chat rooms are appropriate for penny auction sites, since they can very easily lead to collusion, even if it is subtle.

ggrahamlc, I can understand why someone would copy your name. I don't think anyone would intentionally copy mine....that was probably just a coincidence. :smilielol5:

Zyekad
  • Zyekad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

You guys just really want to hate this site but since I signed up for it (guessing about a month ago?) I have had nothing but good experiences.

I have had bad ones at some other sites where I got screwed by shills and even posted about one of them here. Due to the posts in this thread I was extremely hesitant to sign up, but did and won something with my 3 free bids that they were giving at the time, so I bought a small pack. Won again, received all the products, and have been playing there and receiving products promptly ever since.

The Admin there has been friendly, and not once have I ever felt like there was a shill in any auction. I know there were problems in the past from what I have read here, but from personal experience those aren't occurring now on this site and it has been completely legit to the best of my knowledge, at least since the time I signed up for it.

In regards to the chat comments, talking about an auction after it has ended isn't collusion at all, its just chat. Saying congratulations to someone if they win one on that site or any other is just polite and courteous.

What I have seen in chat (and I'm reading it all daily since I play on the site along with 5 or 6 others every day - for10cents, wavee, tdbids, swoopo, bidblink, Zoozle, and some others that I only frequent occasionally - all with the same username except on for10cents, so you can easily find me on quite a few sites.)

* Wishing someone luck on an auction they are in on any site when you can't even participate in that auction because you are at your win limits which are blatiently visible by looking at auction winners history and the sites rules. Nothing wrong with that.

* Not participating in an auction because you see the other persons name as a bidder, and you don't want to go head to head with them because you have done it before and it cost you a ton of bids, so you go for something else instead. Then AFTER the one auction you were in ended and the site win limit was hit, wishing someone luck on the other one they are going to be trying to win. Nothing wrong with that.

* Chat about what sites people play at. Nothing bad has been said about any legitimate sites in the chat I have seen, and people have actually recommended quite a few good sites, some which I signed up for and tried because of their recommendations. Nothing wrong with that.

* Someone says they are going for an item, well duh, it is already obvious since you can see they have already bid on it and their name is there already as a bidder. What else would that bid they already placed mean? That they didn't want the item and wasted money on the bid for nothing? Nothing has ever been said that I have seen on the site along the lines of "dont go for this because I am" and I have seen people talking about an auction then going at it pretty heavily for the item.

* Lots of friendly chat about penny auctions in general, actually making friends while doing so and getting to know the people you are seeing every day on a social level, not just in an auction sense. Nothing wrong with that.

Zero collusion in chat that I have seen on the site at all, only friendly chat between people who see each other every day that share a common interest in penny auctions. Chatting about other sites or auctions when it has zero effect on the outcome of the auctions themselves I see nothing wrong with and that type of friendly chat does occur.

I do understand why some here dislike the site, considering the past and what happened back then I have read about. That is why you have the freedom of choice to not play there, the same way I will never play at bidsauce again due to their shilling auctions against me in the past. Even if people posted good things about bidsauce now, due to my personal experience there I wouldn't go back. (you can see my other post on here about what happened there in the bidsauce thread.)

On the flip side though, tdbids.net since I have joined around a month ago has been fun to play at, admin has been very nice and helpful, the users friendly, and it has actually become one of my favorite sites out there which I frequent daily.

Just my opinion, but with all the bad I have seen posted, I thought it was only fair to post the good things about tdbids as well so both sides are seen by readers.

See you on the sites!
Zyekad

ggrahamlc
  • ggrahamlc
  • Members
  • 545 posts

I do understand why some here dislike the site, considering the past and what happened back then I have read about. That is why you have the freedom of choice to not play there, the same way I will never play at bidsauce again due to their shilling auctions against me in the past. Even if people posted good things about bidsauce now, due to my personal experience there I wouldn't go back. (you can see my other post on here about what happened there in the bidsauce thread.)

That is the reason why i wont go back to this site. I originally played here but wont again because of her past shill that she admitted to. Good luck to you on tdbids and i hope she doesnt screw you like she did several others. She shilled against me so that is why i wont play

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

TdBids Requests User's Tax Numbers on Registration
Posted Image

On Internet Auction Fraud:

The FBI warns, “There should be no reason to give out your social security number or drivers license number to the seller.”

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 03 January 2010 - 08:50 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Sorry but I disgree with you about the collusion going on there. If someone said to me that they bid on a different item so as NOT to compete with me on something.....to me that is saying, remember what I did for you next time we're bidding against each other. Subtle collusion.

Good luck, Zyekad....I do hope that you are correct and that tdbids is an honest place for you to play. I thought that I could play there even after everything that happened. I just can't bring myself to do it knowing that so many of my PAW friends got shilled and lost money.

Edited by suzyq, 03 January 2010 - 08:57 PM.
Craziness showed up

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sorry but I disgree with you about the collusion going on there. If someone said to me that they bid on a different item so as NOT to compete with me on something.....to me that is saying, remember what I did for you next time we're bidding against each other. Subtle collusion.

Good luck, Zyekad....I do hope that you are correct and that tdbids is an honest place for you to play. I thought that I could play there even after everything that happened. I just can't bring myself to do it knowing that so many of my PAW friends got shilled and lost money.15:39:55:boss10207dont know this is one of the best ones I have been on15:36:14:SVAKERwhy is tdbids getting a bad rap?15:35:22:SVAKERI wonder about that name15:33:13:stowershey TDBIDSISASCAM why dont you go for the Mic it starts in a day, then everyone can here you clearer. plus there are no bidders. :)15:31:18:stowerswow I see you got cool new players, I am curious on which sites those players normally play at in which they most be Big Winners. Id like to play15:30:16:SVAKERI wonder if admin will be happy with that name?15:09:42:sandmfishSee you in a couple days, DSMINK!15:09:20:DSMINKwell peeps my limit is met so im gonna go good luck15:07:02:sandmfishI\'ve won some great things here for a great price, and I\'ve also lost my butt on a couple of things. All in all, I\'m still very much ahead. You win some, you lose some. That\'s what this is all about.15:06:08:sandmfishthere\'s always talk about shill bidders here on Penny Auction Watch. I\'m pretty sure it\'s just newbies who get frustrated when they are bid against and lose.15:02:05:DSMINKaccording to another site15:01:46:DSMINKI think she was saying that some of us r shill bidders14:39:24:boss10207I didnt understand any of that14:34:48:adminok. I\'m off now. I\'ll be back when I get back home. Good Luck every114:32:01:adminsuzyq was asked me when you were first registered and I was emailed you if you can change your user name before. I guess it start again, They will keep bring up our users in there site. Like vibbu, crazyrabbit, boss and all other users.14:28:21:adminI guess they keep trying to saying shilly bid here. Now crazyrabbit your user name is up. Maybe they think you are one of shilly14:25:58:adminAlways.14:25:31:adminThank you. But I guess some users they don\'t want to other users talk about nothing only for tech. issure. I really don\'t mine if any one talk about other site here. It\'s bad and good.14:23:07:ZyekadPersonally one of the things I love here is that people can chat. I dont personally see any problem with chat as long as it isnt saying bad things about other sites - and I never have seen people say anything bad - only that we like this site the best =)14:12:35:adminOK. Users. One of user posted penny forum again regarding bad to talking about other penny auction site from our chat room. I don\'t mine. But I guess some user do. I really don\'t user keep posting our site in penny forum. What do you think? Should I make rule to stop saying for other site from here?14:02:10:DSMINKlike what one zye?13:58:34:ZyekadStill like this one the best - but I hit my limits too fast =)13:57:46:ZyekadZoozle - another auction site we both play on13:51:22:boss10207what is Zooz?13:25:49:ZyekadHappy New Year Mink - good luck on that netbook on Zooz - I went for the PSP instead to not compete with ya so hopefully you can get it =)10:01:15:DSMINKI havnt been in for a few days so i wish ya all a Happy New Year!!!08:45:49:adminGood Morning. Have Good DaySorry, but I disagree with your collusion comment. If someone says that they went after a different item so as NOT to compete with me on something.....to me that is saying, remember what I did for you next time we're bidding against each other. Subtle collusion.

Wow, I was going to fix those emoticon codes but the way the timestamps turned into smilies is pretty funny :).

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 03 January 2010 - 09:12 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Wow, I was going to fix those emoticon codes but the way the timestamps turned into smilies is pretty funny :).

LOL...I was hoping no one saw that original post...thought I did something wrong. Didn't want people to think I was drinking this early!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Why would a penny auction request a social security #? I certainly wouldn't sign up anywhere that required that info.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Why would a penny auction request a social security #? I certainly wouldn't sign up anywhere that required that info.

Good question, nor would I.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hey, Rebecca....I'm not fighting with you....I did say nice things about tdbids. Again, I was pointing out what can go wrong with chat rooms.

Good question, nor would I.

Well, PAW, if an auction site requires a SS#, you could always put in 123-45-6789. Feel sorry for the person who actually is the proud owner of that SS#. :svengo:

Zyekad
  • Zyekad
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Suzy,

There are some people I usually don't go against because I consider them friends. I have no rule with them not to bid against each other, never talked about it and had secret discussions to collude with them *drops the cone of silence from Get Smart* ... oh God, I just showed how old I am remembering that original show! If I see certain people bid before me though I just don't compete with them for a variety of reasons.

I would have to guess there are people out there you don't compete with as well.

I know Penny Auction Watch has things that could be considered "collusion" by the same definition. Look at posts on here about Zoozle, where I read about Sarge, Redcobra, and others who will never back down. I have seen rwb and vibbu's name posted here as people you should never go against, etc. There are quite a few posts of this nature all over Penny Auction Watch of people not to go against.

That is the reason I have never joined an auction where I saw any of these names in it, because I read about them here. For all I know these posts are the people themselves posting under different names, or the posters are relatives or friends trying to make them sound scary just to keep people like myself from bidding against them... but I'm also not going to shell out hundreds of dollars to test if the things posted here about them are true. =p

Those posts on here have influenced my decisions greatly about how to bid against a large number of people. That is far more influencial than a statement that never had any intentions of being taken the way you took it.

All that being said, I can see where what I said could be taken wrong and I'm sorry if you took it a different way than intended. Mink and I have talked on numerous occasions on that site about everything from holiday plans to family - just normal old socialization. I was just intending to wish them luck and let them know I hoped they would win.

Again, if you took it the wrong way or are reading anything into that which wasn't intended I apologize, but it was never my intent to do anything other than send good wishes.

See you on the sites,
Zye

P.S. LOVE the way the symbols came out in the cut and paste - those are hilarious!

Edited by Zyekad, 03 January 2010 - 10:32 PM.
typo in "remembering" fixed

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Tdbids.net seems to have many fans now.
There are 14 online users.
admin,stowers,BASSIN,crazyrabbit,usabirdman,truckdriver11,sandmfish,Zyekad,ragcat,crow618,
boss10207,Invisible,candycowbell,vibbu,

Chat Box
21:09:20:crazyrabbit yes that is a good apetizer. Enjoy using your card.
21:07:41:sandmfish I love the alice springs chicken quesadillas!
21:07:02:crazyrabbit good for you sandmfish :-) The green bean side is deligious!!
19:38:02:admin Thank you. Very much. This is new year starting and I hope I want to hear good things. Not bad things. But I will try to cool. Thank you all users...If you need somethings, I will try to help. And happy thing, programmer will come back tomorrow. Good.
19:31:05:truckdriver11 I think we all know very well that its not scam and you are trying your best to run this site even after incurring so much of loss and still providing a world class support.Don\'t worry we are here to support you
19:29:10:sandmfish Admin, don\'t worry about it. Those of us here really like this site, and we\'ll keep bidding and winning, and coming back for more.
19:27:56:sandmfish My husband and I were just discussing going out to Outback one night this week with a gift card won here too! I will also enjoy my steak!
19:24:35:crazyrabbit Ate at Outback tonight with my gift card. It was a nice steak!! :-)
19:22:39:admin I can not make all user happy or bad. If you don\'t like to chat It\'s all up to you and If you don\'t want to play it\'s all up to you. I am trying to be cool. and ignore them.
19:22:38:SVAKER I back u 100% admin
19:21:22:admin I am ok now. I was feel bad. But nothing I can do. It\'s all up to people how they think about our site.
19:21:15:crow618 site*
19:19:47:crow618 i love this side. i have got several things for cheap and have gotten them in a timely manner
19:17:14:SVAKER I think we both like this site
19:16:43:crow618 if u could further down the chat box you will see my proof, admin
19:16:10:SVAKER Admin are you ok?
19:12:59:SVAKER look at the best buy item and u will see the first 2 bids are me
19:11:22:SVAKER I asked him because i had 2 bids in a row
19:10:52:SVAKER yes admin i did
19:10:31:crow618 someone asked why the outbidded themself, and i answered with that the person with the username of that name had bidded on that name and you deleted theur name. so the price they bid on was gone
19:09:00:crow618 far*
19:08:37:crow618 i am not saying this is a scam. farm from it. i was only answering a question someone had
19:08:28:admin And Not r\'cving no winning item? I guess then, We have no bidders.
19:07:28:admin Is it really TDBids scam? What do you think? If you think scam, I will say not welcome
18:49:31:SVAKER wonder why i have 2 bids then at the beginning
18:46:14:truckdriver11 I see. thanks
18:44:58:crow618 the user name was TDBIDSISASCAM. admin deleted their account name
18:43:00:SVAKER oh
18:42:18:crow618 no. there was a user that had bid at 3 and that person got deleted cause of their name
18:37:42:truckdriver11 howcome the best buy auction showing 2 C, 4C instead of 1 ,2 , is this a 2 cents auction?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Is it just me or do several of these people seem to write/speak the same language??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users