Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 03 2009 04:57 AM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Tonight PAW is being moved over to a new web hosting provider, hopefully it will load much faster and have much better uptime from now on. Just wanted to let everyone know that if it goes down tonight or early morning to not worry, we'll be back soon!

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

...okay but do it fast before the withdrawal sets in :48:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

:) Don't worry, all of the data will be copied over first then we'll hook it all up....probably wont be for a few hours though.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

ok lol by then i am in bed and by the time i am getting up you are back up :biggrin:

monika

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

yes that is what I am hoping! :)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users