Background Image

GIVEAWAY: I Love Penny Auctions Because...!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 06 2009 06:59 AM

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

there is nothing like the excitement of bidding......the thrill of winning....and the joy of giving!:hurray:
subscribed to rss feed and added as fan on facebook

Edited by greendoor, 07 December 2009 - 04:25 PM.
add content

scapril
  • scapril
  • Members
  • 706 posts

I love penny auctions because give me something to do besides pretending to be interested in the football game that is inevitably on our TV. hehe!
In all seriousness... Penny Auctions have made buying Christmas presents actually fun and affordable this year.

Shells
  • Shells
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

The strategy, getting great bargains, and the thrill of seeing your name above the ENDED.:hurray:

I also love hunting for new auctions sites and checking them out and watching new paw friends win great items.

Money2Burn
  • Money2Burn
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

... Because my daughter rocks, and penny auctions are a great way for me to get her some things that I might not have been able to afford otherwise!

(HEY! I blogged! http://paleonerd.blo...-long-time.html)

Edited by Money2Burn, 07 December 2009 - 05:46 PM.

dewayne10
  • dewayne10
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

They are auctions involving stategy and luck. Penny auctions give you a chance to buy high priced things at a severely discounted prices. It gives those of us who may not be able to afford these things normally, a chance to treat ourselves and/or loved ones with things they may never be able to get otherwise.

aplaat
  • aplaat
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I love penny auctions for three reasons:

1.) The Minority is Finally Right
With so many people online insisting that penny auctions are scams, it clears out the playing field for the rest of us! So go ahead, you doubters and Thomas-esque jerks, we will continue to bid! We will continue to win!

2.) Former owner
As a former owner of both a penny auction and reverse auction site, I can appreciate just how much work goes into them and the people who run them.

3.) Why Pay more?
In addition to having a shopping mechanism that keeps up with my short attention span, I'm a sucker for good bargains!

And someday, when Swooped no more...and BidsTick has lost its tick...and BidYell has lost its voice....we will remember the days of good deals and low prices. Yes, we will remember those crazy games called "penny auctions" that everybody seemed to doubt. Yes...we will remember.

pennyscoop
  • pennyscoop
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I love penny auctions because...

I find myself bidding on things I would never even buy, such as an espresso machine!

Evilmonkey
  • Evilmonkey
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

I love penny auctions because...
They are a fun way to get items for really cheap. Plus I forgot the gambling hot-line phone number...

putty
  • putty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Some of the deals you can get are amazing!
Even if I'm not bidding it's fun to see someone else win!
It has made Christmas shopping much easier this year.
It's an emotional roller coaster ride!
P.A.W. and P.A.W. members help each other out with advice and site legitimacy.

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

i love the competition, although it can be addicting, you must be smart about certain items and bids. It is the thrill of winning that gets to us all. I really enjoy the different penny auction sites i am a member of and this site has helped me to guide me in the right direction.

hushmouth
  • hushmouth
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love Penny Auction because it's fun, a great way to get a good deal, and I love the challenge!!! :Angel_anim:

Matt
  • Matt
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love penny Auctions because they have helped get some great deals. But, I LOVE penny auction watch becasue they have helped so much by letting me know if a website is a scam or not. Penny auctions have helped save so much money and they are somuch fun!

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

I love a bargain, I love the competition,and it gives me a little rush whenever that timer goes down and I'm the highest bidder!

P.S. I subscribed to the paw rss feed.

Edited by Miss Marple, 09 December 2009 - 12:55 AM.

hardchampion
  • hardchampion
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I LOVE penny auctions because they can offer a fantastic price on otherwise unaffordable (at least to me lol) items...and they are just plain fun....I get a serious kick out being the highest bidder...and then when I actually win...WOW WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!!!

hardchampion
  • hardchampion
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

OHHHHHHH and I did subscribe to the rss feed

Spugie
  • Spugie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I Love Penny Auctions Because it is like a game of strategy with the possibility of winning great prizes!

rx777
  • rx777
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I have nothing to do at home, since I have all the time in the world, so everyday I just sit in front of my computer and bid to try to get the best deals ever. However, I have lost a lot of money. Then, I found PAW. They give you a great deal of information on which penny auctions to watch out for, which ones are good, and which might be scams.

Now I don't even have to do research on google anymore, since it's all here!!

Best of all, they have giveaways like these!!

I LOVE PAW!!!

momof5inri
  • momof5inri
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

it is like a chess match. There is a lot of strategy at play, and it is fun to see how each bidder attempts to win their prizes!

djanark2009
  • djanark2009
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love penny auctions because they allow me to hide my gambling addiction and cover it up with a poor excuse for a controlled auction environment lol JUST KIDDING....I love them because Im a poor college student who would rather spend time strategizing a way to win on these sites than do my labs lol. I have won a a few and lost a few and its a really refreshing style of auction, given most, if not, all of these sites are unique in their own way whether it be penny bids with time extensions or sites like winnit that end at a certain time with penny to dollar translations. Their all fun, competitive, and fair.

I love penny auctions because its really the only and most efficient way to get an item for less than its worth, and to most anyone, thats exhilarating!!!

Thanks for the opportunity at this contest and have a happy happy holiday and new year as well. Stay safe ;)

iFunnyiLaugh
  • iFunnyiLaugh
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I love penny auctions. The first site I found was a Lowest Unique Bidder site. This was cool, but too many people knew about it. So, as I was looking for some more, I came across swoopo.com. I read about it and it seemed like it would work. I didnt win anything there, but I went and looked for more sites. I found bidray. There I refered alot of friends and even bought a few bid packs. It was alot of fun. I won about 5 diffrent items from bidray. I went for the less popular items because I knew there would be less competition. The best part is competing against someone and beating them.:10: Its really a never ending thrill. You might get depressed if you dont win,:36: or get really mad at yourself :52:because you just know you coulda won if you were paying attention or you wernt so addicted to keeping a fair amout of bids in your account...But its fun and exciting and can be very rewarding. It isnt like traditional auctions. There is always some guy ready to snipe you. :41: Instead you actually have a chance here. Thats why I love penny auctions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users