Background Image

GIVEAWAY: I Love Penny Auctions Because...!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 06 2009 06:59 AM

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

razorback_s00
  • razorback_s00
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I Love Penny Auctions Because you can get some good deals if you watch for itmes & are a little lucky & Ohh its fun.

cidjunk
  • cidjunk
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love penny auctions because they are an intriguing concept.

boyfriendlikesbeer
  • boyfriendlikesbeer
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I love penny auctions :love love: because I love that excitement of snagging a great deal! It has also opened up a new way of shopping, strategizing, planning, etc and has allowed me to get a COACH purse for the first time ever!

Thanks for the giveaways PAW! :grouphug:

mejustnikki
  • mejustnikki
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

:blink1:It monitors the practices of Penny Auctions to help expose frauds.:36::50:

lml2009
  • lml2009
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Where else can you get this kind of excitement online? Your adrenaline rushes waiting the last 5 seconds to see if you stay the high bidder or if someone decided to put up an auto bidder or if you won the auction. Sometimes my heart beats so fast i think that its going to come out of my chest. Thats ok i would not change it for the world. Thanks again for the good time :)

theked
  • theked
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I love these auctions because even though I haven't been able to figure out to win something good yet, when I do lose I can show my wife that if I would have won look at the deal I would have got and she says to try for it again. The beauty of a great deal and a good woman.

jandbbrua
  • jandbbrua
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I love penny auctions because its exciting and you get a great deal if you win.

LCNSEW
  • LCNSEW
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

You get an opportunity to win something you want for a penny. (or more)

And thank God for this site to help and guide us. Thank you PAW

bobbisbeau
  • bobbisbeau
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

:wink: I love penny auctions because of the anticipation of winning a gift at a great price and when you see that timer hit zero and say ended and you see you are the winner that feeling when you have won keeps me bidding.:party:

Attached Files

azdeals
  • azdeals
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

I Love Penny Auctions Because...! My 14 year old son and I really enjoy spending time together on the auctions It has given us a fun way to get lots of neat presents for Christmas and plenty of time for conversation while waiting for the next auction to start. A nice chance for some lessons in patience and self control. Always fun to see how his strategy differs from mine.

hunterorange
  • hunterorange
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

I love penny auctions because...

even if I'm not bidding, it's fun to watch other bidders battle it out. It's exciting!

jbaby2626
  • jbaby2626
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

i love penny auctions because, like everyone here....we have invested time and money into shopping smarter for deals and the excitement of penny auctions. when i go to the store, i don' get a rush like i do from the auctions, and definitely can't find the deals like you can on some sites.

ALSO A FAN ON FACEBOOK

Edited by jbaby2626, 20 December 2009 - 05:00 AM.
added info

icanwinthis
  • icanwinthis
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love Penny Auctions because of its easy accessibility and amazing auction products!! Compared to many other auctions I have tried, Penny Auctions is truly the BEST! There is always something to bet on and many chances to win! :10:

Eileen
  • Eileen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

I love penny auctions, because it's fun and exciting to try and win items at a bargain price! And it's fun seeing PAW member on the auctions!
My fav's are Bid Cactus, DFWbid, Winnit, and Jungle Cents!

rocklin
  • rocklin
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

I love penny auctions because....

I love good deals on great merchandise! It is so exciting when you win great items for pennies. Finding the products on the auctions, bidding, and winning is all part of the exciting game!

zookeeper7
  • zookeeper7
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

:biggriny: I recently found these and wish I had done so sooner. I was able to get my son an I pod and I-tunes gift card for the holidays as a rock bottom price. With money tight these days the penny auctions are a fantastic bargin.

ford351
  • ford351
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

because I can't get some really great deals and its so much fun!

atle27
  • atle27
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

I was able to get great deals on all my Christmas shopping for the wife and kids this year.

apollo
  • apollo
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I love penny auctions because they make time pass by much more quickly, while at the same time, make it seem so slow as you watch the clock count down from ten seconds countless times. I also love all the gift cards.

rain2112
  • rain2112
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

I love penny auctions because they are fun and also because it is possible to get some great deals on some really nice things. It is exciting to bid, and fun to watch sometimes even when I am not bidding.

I love them more since PAW came on the scene because I got burned badly once, and I am really glad to have a reliable source of information as to which sites are legitimate. Now I know that I am dealing with honest people, and bidding is a lot more fun that way. :cool:

Congratulations PAW and thank you for everything you do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users