Background Image

GIVEAWAY: I Love Penny Auctions Because...!

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Dec 06 2009 06:59 AM

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

ENDED

I love penny auctions because it has introduced me to a really fun way of shopping and gambling (a combination of my weaknesses), santa claus is at my doorstep dressed as the UPS, USPS and FEDEX guy practically everyday and it introduced me to a wonderful community that is PAW.

Also, my love for Penny Auctions is obvious by the way my heart stops and leaps when I see that word above, in red, whatever I do, wherever I am. :biggrin:

Edited by EllaJames, 24 December 2009 - 01:34 AM.
no troublemakers here. (=

amross16
  • amross16
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Penny auctions are fun and exciting. Although I have not won anything, I look forward to getting a bargain any day now.:36:

Clummie
  • Clummie
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Penny auctions are such a love-hate relationship. You have so many possibilities such as: The thrill of a cheap win, pulling your hair out as you yell at another bidder to stop bidding, beating yourself up and asking yourself, "What was I thinking bidding like that?", waking up drooling on your keyboard as you sit through an all night auction, and the puffing of your chest telling your friends what a great bargain you got. There is no other way in my opinion to have it. I love all of this about penny auctions. Of course sometimes I need to find a good deal on a computer as one goes out the window...

LittlePackage
  • LittlePackage
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love the concept of the penny auctions, because Im able to get a chance at winning something for an amazing bargain, that maybe I wouldnt normanlly pay full price for. Also, because of the penny auctions, my son got what he really really wanted for christmas this year, it was such a hot item, I coulndt get my hands on one anywhere, but thanks to the penny auction site, I won, and it made him the happiest little boy this christmas.
I also am following you on twitter and facebook:wink:

kw344
  • kw344
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I love Penny Auctions because they are exciting and offer the chance to win an item at a great price. I first discovered them when my TV died and through Google ended up at swoopo. My first auction and I won a 42 inch tv with only 22 bids. That must have been beginners luck!

hs123
  • hs123
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

I love penny auctions because you can always find a great deal and i find it fun for me and my family.

Colie88
  • Colie88
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

1.They are fun, especially if you win what you're bidding on
2. It's a game, there's strategy involved but sometimes strategy doesn't work
3. It gives people the opportunity to gain products at a discount
4. It's like life, you win some you lose some but you got to keep going.
5.BARGAIN'S YAH!!!!!!
6.They are great time wasters. If you have nothing to do, why not WIN GREAT THINGS!!!

sweetness
  • sweetness
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I love penny auctions because the hope is always there that I will win a BIG item for just PENNY (or 2).:wink::wink:

MacGyver103
  • MacGyver103
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I love penny auctions because I like any sort of game that has a ridiculous prize. I also operate on the philosophy high risk, high reward and penny auctions definitely fall under that category.

spens1960
  • spens1960
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

I love Penny Auctions because it makes you feel alive! At 50 your adrenaline doesnt get going much anymore! :smilielol5:

sandrajones81
  • sandrajones81
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I love penny auctions because.....
1. It gives me hope of giving my special needs daughter things I could never afford to otherwise.
2. It gives me competition.
3. It makes me part of a community (just like being a part of this forum).

CherryPop
  • CherryPop
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

It's a great way to get electronics, which I love, for very low prices. When I've won items I was so excited. This is why I prefer penny auctions over regular auctions anytime.

melissa
  • melissa
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

they are such a rush when you win something! whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

i love pennyauctions

because it is exciting
because i can get a good deal on items

monika

A_better_auction
  • A_better_auction
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

How do I love Penny Auctions, let me count the ways...

Fun, which includes exciting and crazy
Rewarding, I get stuff, I win stuff, I love stuff!
Educational, I study the strategy of winners, I learn how to win, I win, unless I lose - which is only ever because the rest of my life gets in the way (children wanting milk, can you believe what is going on in the world?)

It appeals to the very basic hunting instinct in man, we see the prey (the item up for bid) and we hunt it, slowly, carefully, sometimes aggressively and crazily, we try every trick in the book, and if we are steadfast, wise and humble, sometimes we win.

That is why I love Penny Auctions.

A_Better_Auction

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I love penny auctions because..... the excitement you get when you win something for just a few cents. Who would have ever thought you could win a wii for pennies? I love the fact that you don't have to wait several days for items to end, you can jump right in the middle of an auction and for just a few bids steal a bargain. It's such a rush watching the timer count down. It's like Christmas morning as a kid everytime that timer gets close to zero with your name on the top. Then BAM, you are outbid!!!! argh!!!!! then bid again and sit with ants in your pants, and pray for that timer to run... I mean really? who knew 20 seconds lasted 3 hours? That's what I love about penny auctions!
  • angelducky and caveninit like this

SingaporeSling
  • SingaporeSling
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I love Penny Auctions because.... They are fun! And, I love to get great bargains... of course that will only happen if I win, and I have not won yet.

So, pick me, I want to finally win something :-)

PS. Thanks for this great site. I just discovered it three days ago and have learned tons of stuff about so many different auction sites.

berrybare
  • berrybare
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

I love Penny Auctions because there are so many brand name items that are offered at such a discount. Penny Auctions provide a fun and fast way to shop. Every penny auction website is unique and offer different items. I think this is the new way to shop! In addition, this website Pennyauctionwatch.com provides the latest news on all Penny Auctions that are currently available.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

Oh my! what's not to love! I love penny auctions because I'm able to purchase items that otherwise I could not afford. I've been able to make very happy campers out of my 4 kids and my hubby! (got him a 46" tv and sound system for $75 in total!!) Yippee!

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

There is only one real answer, All of the Above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users