Background Image

Zoozle using shill bidding bots in scam?

Started by ACE11 , Dec 30 2009 01:52 PM
bots scam shill bidding zoozle

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Welcome to the forum redcobra nice to see some more of the known names post. The more info the better.

Thank you & good to see you too...:-8-:

bidder123
  • bidder123
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Yes, infact they still owed me around $7,000 worth of merchandises. All I got last week were all the GC's & 5 other stuffs. They would not tell me when they are back in business though.

Hey...what do you think that bringiton1 & couples of other bidders that bid like a crazy crack headed @ rockybid? I think they got paid under the table just to bid with me & others PB. He got no intent to win most of the items but just to get all the PB to use more bids so @ the end who got most the benefit???... I have personally kicked his ass couple of times (but he kept coming back for more) to win the 100 free bids & $100 + 100 free bids for ridiculous amount of money that I used. I think he & 2 others work for rockybid but this is just my opinion since I got no prove. Just look at the way he bid this month & last month, he is one freaking crazy dude, If I was him....I will bid till someone drop flat but he's not.

@ zoozle he never bid againts me or couple of others PB....why is he acting that way @ Rockybid? That is my big concerned here.

Someone in this forum told me earlier that bringiton1 was a genuine PB; but no clue, who he is and how he can come back again and again after losing so much. :S

similar or may be same guy bringiton is in other sites who does exactly the same and shows up only after vibbu's win limits are over ,10,. Based on bidding patterns, bidding items, win limits and won/lost items I understood it is vibbu :7: or a tag team

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Yes, infact they still owed me around $7,000 worth of merchandises. All I got last week were all the GC's & 5 other stuffs. They would not tell me when they are back in business though.

Hey...what do you think that bringiton1 & couples of other bidders that bid like a crazy crack headed @ rockybid? I think they got paid under the table just to bid with me & others PB. He got no intent to win most of the items but just to get all the PB to use more bids so @ the end who got most the benefit???... I have personally kicked his ass couple of times (but he kept coming back for more) to win the 100 free bids & $100 + 100 free bids for ridiculous amount of money that I used. I think he & 2 others work for rockybid but this is just my opinion since I got no prove. Just look at the way he bid this month & last month, he is one freaking crazy dude, If I was him....I will bid till someone drop flat but he's not.

@ zoozle he never bid againts me or couple of others PB....why is he acting that way @ Rockybid? That is my big concerned here.

Nice win on drivingthroughU that idiot has been a pain he has dropped between you and me and Vibbu at least $3000 in 3 days with no win to show for it. Bringiton1 bids like a nutjob if he applied a little strategy and picked the right battles he would be making money instead of throwing it away. You are right they do bid like hired guns but I am 99.99% positive that Rocky would not do that.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Someone in this forum told me earlier that bringiton1 was a genuine PB; but no clue, who he is and how he can come back again and again after losing so much. :S

similar or may be same guy bringiton is in other sites who does exactly the same and shows up only after vibbu's win limits are over ,10,. Based on bidding patterns, bidding items, win limits and won/lost items I understood it is vibbu :7: or a tag team

I guarantee bringiton is not related to Vibbu, Vibbu is a very strategic player

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Thanks bid-2-win... I never bid on either you or redcobra1999. In fact redcobra/try2win never bid on me. Its all game of understanding. Nice to see you here redcobra1999. Zoozle is very good in sending items but takes time. I have received most of the items so far and few pending.

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

I agree on this these two players are not the same.

I still have some items out from zoozle too!
Seems that they are starting to get the shipping going.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Thanks bid-2-win... I never bid on either you or redcobra1999. In fact redcobra/try2win never bid on me. Its all game of understanding. Nice to see you here redcobra1999. Zoozle is very good in sending items but takes time. I have received most of the items so far and few pending.

Woww...is good to see you here too.....I 'm a junior member here :frown: LOL... hey guys wanna kick bringiton ass...??? All combine bids & take him off LOL... I 'm still very mad at that moron:7:

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Woww...is good to see you here too.....I 'm a junior member here :frown: LOL... hey guys wanna kick bringiton ass...??? All combine bids & take him off LOL... I 'm still very mad at that moron:7:

Belive me I would like nothing more but as part of the PAW rules we cannot discuss situations like that as it is considered collusion.
  • monikab likes this

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi,

bidder 123 i have 1 question why are some of your posts accusing vibbu of being bringiton . it has been said several times that vibbu is not bringiton . do you have a personal issue with vibbu ? my concern is this if you have no real prove you should not throw this accusation out there it can hurt somebody .

monika

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Belive me I would like nothing more but as part of the PAW rules we cannot discuss situations like that as it is considered collusion.

I know this is not related but just wanted to ask you this...Do u specialize on lightening sources...?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

This is collusion, which is against the rules, it's also not cool to talk about other bidders. Please read the rules here:
http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
Like I told you via e-mail we need to try to keep bidding on penny auctions fair for everyone. I hope you can understand. Thank you.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

This is collusion, which is against the rules, it's also not cool to talk about other bidders. Please read the rules here:
http://www.pennyauctionwatch.com/forum/misc.php?do=cfrules
Like I told you via e-mail we need to try to keep bidding on penny auctions fair for everyone. I hope you can understand. Thank you.

Woww...very sorry about that, now that I 've read the rules, please accept my apologize to the person that been threatened.

Man....less than 24 hours registered, I 'm causing troubled already :dupe:

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Nice win on drivingthroughU that idiot has been a pain he has dropped between you and me and Vibbu at least $3000 in 3 days with no win to show for it. Bringiton1 bids like a nutjob if he applied a little strategy and picked the right battles he would be making money instead of throwing it away. You are right they do bid like hired guns but I am 99.99% positive that Rocky would not do that.

That was really a stressful & restless night for me but I won :biggriny: & I can tell he is really mad at me right now LOL....and he is going to stick around for a while I think. Some are really fast learner & some are slow...after loosing large amount of $ they still coming back. I think they are in a hurry wanted to become PB in a short run which is a bad move if you are new to a PA. The other user is bidslots89, I would like to see all 3 (bringiton, drivingthroughU & bidslots89) of them go head to head.

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Did you register on crazybidnow ?

bidder123
  • bidder123
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

hi,

bidder 123 i have 1 question why are some of your posts accusing vibbu of being bringiton . it has been said several times that vibbu is not bringiton . do you have a personal issue with vibbu ? my concern is this if you have no real prove you should not throw this accusation out there it can hurt somebody .

monika

Bcos, I just want to make a point and truth be accepted. I hv nothin against Vibbu, infact I feel he is fair during bidding :cool: especially in Rocky, which I like. In many positngs, he is the only one that knows about the user, "that bringiton/bringiton1 is a SHE and not a HE"

you are right, that i do not have hard evidence, i am not as resourceful as PAW who can track IP's etc ... but as explained earlier I conclusively know bcos of his bidding patterns, time he shows up after winlimits etc. that he is same or tag team thats all. ,10,

only difference is he doesn't come upfront like others do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Bcos, I just want to make a point and truth be accepted. I hv nothin against Vibbu, infact I feel he is fair during bidding :cool: especially in Rocky, which I like. In many positngs, he is the only one that knows about the user, "that bringiton/bringiton1 is a SHE and not a HE"

you are right, that i do not have hard evidence, i am not as resourceful as PAW who can track IP's etc ... but as explained earlier I conclusively know bcos of his bidding patterns, time he shows up after winlimits etc. that he is same or tag team thats all. ,10,

only difference is he doesn't come upfront like others do :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would really suggest you contact the site in question about this. Thanks

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Woww...very sorry about that, now that I 've read the rules, please accept my apologize to the person that been threatened.

Man....less than 24 hours registered, I 'm causing troubled already :dupe:

You are ok I am always in trouble, apology's go a long way here

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

If you are that observant how is it Vibbu and Bringiton1 have spent $100"s if not $1000's against each other in bidbuddy battles over time, there is no love lost there. That is not a collusion strategy. Bringiton1 is a he to the best of my knowledge, I know this because we battled in an auction that I won and he contested it (timer issue) I was notified of it where they used the term he. So because anyone referes to a certian player by he/she or bother explative does not suggest any collusion.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Thats not me it is a POSER, on all new sites I try i will be using realbidtowin. Lets see how long till I have to change that LOL

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Hi Vibbu. I registered on Crazybidnow some time back but never bid until their grand opening yesterday as I got an email from them or would have forgot all about it. I won 4 items, have paid for them through Paypal and just hope like heck I will get them. After reading all the posts here...just signed up...I am really scared however. The owner of the site did email me and told me they ship all won items within 7 days via UPS and signature required which is fine with me. I see you won some items today on Crazybidnow and I wish you good luck too. Let's really hope they are legit. I have to do some more reading on here about good and bad sites because in all honesty I have lost quite a bit of money in the last week that I have started to play these PA and a couple that I was on I now find out use the shill bidding so I am ticked and feel really taken. Anyway that's my 2 cents on crazybidnow. We'll have to wait and see I guess. :leaving:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, scam, shill bidding, zoozle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users