Background Image

Zoozle using shill bidding bots in scam?

Started by ACE11 , Dec 30 2009 01:52 PM
bots scam shill bidding zoozle

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I would really suggest you contact the site in question about this. Thanks

Mr bidder123, see this link below

http://www.pennyauct...=bidtent&page=6

Somewhere down the page you will see the name Lisa Mondigo ( Ian Robinson's facebook ). She is bringiton.

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Yes, infact they still owed me around $7,000 worth of merchandises. All I got last week were all the GC's & 5 other stuffs. They would not tell me when they are back in business though.

Hey...what do you think that bringiton1 & couples of other bidders that bid like a crazy crack headed @ rockybid? I think they got paid under the table just to bid with me & others PB. He got no intent to win most of the items but just to get all the PB to use more bids so @ the end who got most the benefit???... I have personally kicked his ass couple of times (but he kept coming back for more) to win the 100 free bids & $100 + 100 free bids for ridiculous amount of money that I used. I think he & 2 others work for rockybid but this is just my opinion since I got no prove. Just look at the way he bid this month & last month, he is one freaking crazy dude, If I was him....I will bid till someone drop flat but he's not.

@ zoozle he never bid againts me or couple of others PB....why is he acting that way @ Rockybid? That is my big concerned here.

Wow I am sorry that you are still owed that much. I did work with Jackie there and got all my stuff including gift cards. My items only totaled about 1300 but still have them all. I hope you get everything and it good to have you here on PAW.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Wow I am sorry that you are still owed that much. I did work with Jackie there and got all my stuff including gift cards. My items only totaled about 1300 but still have them all. I hope you get everything and it good to have you here on PAW.

Hey thanks bigman701,
They shipped another 5 items out today, this take like forever to ship everything out to me. :36:

Does anyone knows when Zoozle will be back in business?

I missed ZOOZLE SO MUCH!!! LOL :-48-:

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Thanks bid-2-win... I never bid on either you or redcobra1999. In fact redcobra/try2win never bid on me. Its all game of understanding. Nice to see you here redcobra1999. Zoozle is very good in sending items but takes time. I have received most of the items so far and few pending.

Vibbu,
You remember this auction right? You were againts him first then I jump in around $8. I want him to feel how is it like to be a jumper.

Anyway is Vibba one of yours too?

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Hey thanks bigman701,
They shipped another 5 items out today, this take like forever to ship everything out to me. :36:

Does anyone knows when Zoozle will be back in business?

I missed ZOOZLE SO MUCH!!! LOL :-48-:

The last time I spoke with Jackie did not have a definite plan. Jackie did not respond back to my last email. I miss them also, had some very strong wins over there. I hope they come back, believe they may have to adjust a few things to help them out though.

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Hi Vibbu. I registered on Crazybidnow some time back but never bid until their grand opening yesterday as I got an email from them or would have forgot all about it. I won 4 items, have paid for them through Paypal and just hope like heck I will get them. After reading all the posts here...just signed up...I am really scared however. The owner of the site did email me and told me they ship all won items within 7 days via UPS and signature required which is fine with me. I see you won some items today on Crazybidnow and I wish you good luck too. Let's really hope they are legit. I have to do some more reading on here about good and bad sites because in all honesty I have lost quite a bit of money in the last week that I have started to play these PA and a couple that I was on I now find out use the shill bidding so I am ticked and feel really taken. Anyway that's my 2 cents on crazybidnow. We'll have to wait and see I guess. :leaving:

Thanks for the information. I am trying to reach them via chat, phone or emails..no response so far. According to their rules, I can buy the item at any time..but its not giving me an option to purchase. Lets see how it goes. I will keep you all informed when i receive my items.

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Vibbu,
You remember this auction right? You were againts him first then I jump in around $8. I want him to feel how is it like to be a jumper.

Anyway is Vibba one of yours too?

I replied to this before..but don't see the reply now...was it removed?

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I guessed so....I will try to stay low & won't write as much in PAW...3rd warning with just saying annoying to someone now that really ticked me off (That was really embarrassing ) . Anyone that want to write me a msg email me

p/s I don't mean to hurt anyone feelings if I did, I 'm sorry.

Edited by redcobra1999, 18 February 2010 - 05:02 PM.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I guessed so....I will try to stay low & won't write as much in PAW...3rd warning with just saying annoying to someone now that really ticked me off (That was really embarrassing ) . Anyone that want to write me a msg email me

p/s I don't mean to hurt anyone feelings if I did, I 'm sorry.

LOL.....you'll catch on to the rules soon, don't give up! You just need to have your hands slapped a few times like the rest of us.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

LOL.....you'll catch on to the rules soon, don't give up! You just need to have your hands slapped a few times like the rest of us.

I won't do anything to hurt myself, not even my hands ;)

Thanks Suzy & Vibbu.

I feel so much better now.

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Thanks for the information. I am trying to reach them via chat, phone or emails..no response so far. According to their rules, I can buy the item at any time..but its not giving me an option to purchase. Lets see how it goes. I will keep you all informed when i receive my items.

Hi Vibbu - I see you are on the Wii game and so I jumped off it when you started. I saw what a ruckus you had with that I-Mac computer and then not to win it....argghhhh....so I sure wasn't going to give you any competition on the Wii. I hope you win it but you both are using those Bid Buddy things so it's anyone's guess. I don't like the Bid Buddies. I think it's neater when people are actually MAKING their bids live...but that is just my opinion.

Well on Monday the company told me they were actually starting to ship out items that day and then would be more via UPS on Tuesday. HOWEVER...looking in my account, where everything is paid for and up to date...nothing has been sent out at all, just some free bids I won are marked Paid and Shipped. I know you and I both won some nice items and I certainly hope this isn't a scam operation. Can you believe that Sony Bravia TV selling to the Bid2Win fella (is he or she a REAL person)?

Well anyway let's keep our fingers (and toes) crossed that we get the items we won fair and square. I will be honest, I am concerned. The owner had contacted me via a reply email because they had me winning more items than I did, after I wrote them a letter stating I had only won 2 items and not 4 items. You can only win 4 items every 48 hours you know. They changed it from 4 per day that was on Monday.

If you want to email the owner get his address off the Paypal payment receipt and hopefully Steve will answer you. That's how I found him and he answered me. The support team answered me a couple times too.

Well good luck to you and again, I hope you win that Wii tonight and THEN I hope we actually get the stuff! Their shipping prices are high so I am out quite a bit just on shipping alone with these guys. You must be too. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Linda

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Steve told me 4 items/48 hrs yesterday. I was almost about to bid on that 16gb mp3 player...

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Steve told me 4 items/48 hrs yesterday. I was almost about to bid on that 16gb mp3 player...

Hi Vibbu! I see you won the Wii!! That is great! My daughter's Wii broke so am so happy I won the other one on Monday. And I thank you for not bidding on that MP4 Zune because it's a birthday present for my daughter and saved me some money. I couldn't believe how cheap the Apple Ipod went for, but even though I had a chance to bid on one more thing I didn't want to appear greedy so let it slide. Then I was trying to get the $50 gift card and lost a ton of bids on it and finally let the other person Mickeywins just have it. That was running up at 10 cent increments so wasn't set properly anyway. I have lost so much money that I am just happy (well I will be if we get our merchandise) that I had a chance to win some things for my family's gifts. Again, congrats on your Wii win Vibbu! :biggriny:Linda

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I’m sorry that I don’t get to respond frequently anymore. With the site down there just isn’t much for me to do around here so I don’t come in much these days.

Right now we just don’t want to restart auctions until all the backordered items have been fulfilled. When we come back we want to be running at 100% and start completely fresh with improved software and no delays in shipments.

Please hang in there buddy, we will be back up and running better than ever as soon as we possibly can.

Talk to you soon,
Joe
Zoozle.com

******I really hope they will start the auction soon!!!******

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

I finally did get some of my stuff from CBN but the Microsoft Zune I won on Feb. 18th for my daughter's birthday (March 2nd) is being overlooked and not shipped. Steve told me they ship everything within 7 days of payment and it's been 9 days today and it still shows not being sent. I am bumming here. I cannot afford to go out and buy her a Zune after spending all this money on penny auctions and having run up a huge credit card bill due soon. I don't understand why they do not answer emails now and seem to be ignoring me? Steve told me he has 40 employees ... well if that's the case I do wonder why just ONE of them can't get the Zune in a package and ship it out? Did you ever get any of your Zunes or Ipods that you won or anything else? Let me know please. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bots, scam, shill bidding, zoozle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users