• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi paw and members ,

i was thinking maybe we should have anew subforum that is called help testing

this way all the PAs that need help posting can post there?

monika

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

What a good idea. :wink:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Agreed....it's getting confusing sorting them all out from the active sites.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

thanks bella ,

i am so out of the loop lol , after 2 weeks of just glancing a few min a day at the forum . missed all you guys :)

monika

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Yes, I agree I am thinking of organizing this forum much better in the near future. Your suggestions are very much appreciated! There already is a beta testing category. I will move all of the testing posts there. Any new categories that you would suggest?

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 02 January 2010 - 09:02 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi paw ,

i just thought the threat PA accountability Questionaire should be maybe put in a subfolder for PA to post their DETAILED info . so far only 4 have filled it out but i give them the benefit of doubt and think that it is maybe the title and needs to be reformulated .

monika

Miss Marple
  • Miss Marple
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Great ideas!

What about some sort of organized feedback thread for auction sites, kind of like ebay feedback--maybe in poll form--where users could post recent experiences--like how quick was shipping, quality of communication, customer service, item is as advertised, etc.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Great idea Miss Marple, I've actually been looking for something similar for the directory but that would be great on here. I'll see if I can get something going that will work :)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users