bidheat why bidheat.com penny auction reviews

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Email failed for second time.

The one sent to his personal email address still has not been returned...I can only assume he is ignoring it.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Email failed for second time.

The one sent to his personal email address still has not been returned...I can only assume he is ignoring it.

Yes, I've sent him two emails with no response. I'm slowly loosing faith! So tomorrow is D-DAY!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Received 3rd notice....delivery failed permanently. Still no response to email sent to Logan's personal email account.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Okay, his second email bounced! :mad:

There isn't really a correct term on the paypal dispute page. What option should I place? Thanks!

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

SuzyQ, where are you? I would like some help with my previous post. Thanks!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

SuzyQ, where are you? I would like some help with my previous post. Thanks!

I am sorry, I did not see your question till now....since the post regarding "power posters" (which I took rather personally), I have not been spending as much time on the forum.

In answer to your question:

I have had much better luck by phoning PayPal. First, go to "My Account"...click on "Contact Us" on the right side...click on "Speak To Us/Call Us"....you will be given a Secure Web PIN # (valid for 60 min.). Phone number is 1-888-221-1161.

I have found that if you phone and talk to a live person, you can usually get an immediate refund. Make sure you explain that you paid for the right to purchase items from their site and they have since gone out of business and the site is totally gone.

If you simply fill out the Dispute online, only half of the time it will be resolved in your favor....it all depends on who looks at it. You'll get much better results if you plead to someone on the phone....especially if you sound like you're going to cry!
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

THANKS SUZYQ! I did call one time before on a dispute, but the only reason was that I didn't see an option for placing this kind of dispute. So I had no idea.

As for the 'power posters', I don't see how that would be you (I read the first part, but I have not kept up on that thread). Yes, you do post a lot. There is nothing combative with your posts. It is your opinion or your helpful advise. But my impression of that thread, was the ones that come after you, in a bullying sort of way. I know of two instances where I have posted and felt that someone has been a little too aggressive with a come back. And on one occasion admin deleted their post.

So post away! People need to get some feedback from you! You know the ins and outs of this business. *hug* Thanks again!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

I just finished sending my umpteenth email to Logan/Bid Heat at his private email address. If anyone else needs it: jesper.u@hotmail.com.

At this point, I am not holding out any hope for receiving a refund....PAW I think this thread should be moved to the "Red Flag" section.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

He has until the 14th to get back to paypal. So who knows! Has anyone else heard anything on their dispute?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Did Bidheat.net look like this? (the bidstation one) here-->: http://www.pennyauct...o-bidding-bots/

I thought so but couldn't pull up google cache on it.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

Well they never got back to paypal for the dispute. So my money was refunded by paypal and the claim was closed. Still feel let down by Logan! But that's the way it goes sometimes!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bidheat why, bidheat.com, penny auction, reviews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users