Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 05 2010 08:37 PM
auction bargains and fun bargainsandfun.com bid-fee penny auction

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

LOL... I figured that was what you had done :smilielol5: Blonde moment huh ;) :smilielol5:

Cheers... I had to take her/him down twice again the other night although I think you saw as they then jumped on you which was the following auction. That user is just stupid... I have never lost to them and have cost them hundreds upon hundreds of dollars and yet they just keep coming back for more... figure that one out LOL. It isn't just on that site either... I have taken them down on Bidfather, Nailbidder and Sellmoo too so I really have no idea why they are prepared to continue throwing so much money away. They don't even target what I would term as the weaker users, they always seem to keep going after the strong ones and at huge losses... just nuts LOL.

Ahhh the iPod LOL... I REALLY did enjoy that one and think it was a site record for running time. Thing is I think the user I was up against realized it was going to be a very long auction had they continued as I had patiently chewed my way through their 5 bidbuddies and 5 powerbuddies using only singles so I knew that I could have added another 2/3 hours onto the auction by using the 5 each of mine LOL. I was more than prepared to do so but fortunately didn't need to :)

I see you placed a couple on the HIDDEN reserve auction for the $100 Amex LOL... looks like I saved your bacon on that one... :smilielol5: did you see the end price :o $5.00 :o ...I was shocked that it went that far. I won't be diving into any of those again in a hurry...next time I will just be patient and just place the odd bids to stay in the running for when it hits the timer :smilielol5:

OMG I was soooo glad you went after that AMEX instead of me!!! :smilielol5:

Especially since my day completely SUCKED yesterday :banghead: I gave in on the Amazon, thinking Ohhh I bet this is AlwaysWins on this! NOT. Then I had a very strong feeling AlwaysWins was on that iPod. So I patiently waited for the PS3 and well, I think you saw the ending price on that one :-27-:

Treat me kindly please.... I am still in pain & have been severely traumatized! :ack2: :15:

jetranger
  • jetranger
  • Members
  • 696 posts

Well played on the win Sassy! Very impressive. I was gone for that round and figured I would go PB and see what happened. Not good for me :)

Glad you came out on top.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Great win tonight NW. Very impressive and had to be nice after that Amex dealio! I swear I was thinking, 'should I?' on that Amex all night but something about it made me stay away. I was thinking that it was the reserve several different people went after so it made sense it would go high.

Cheers :) ...it was a tough choice... iPod or Ps3.. needless to say you already know what my decision was and it certainly turned out to be the right one :) ...I was VERY pleased with that one :) and like you say.. certainly good to get after the hidden Amex downer :smilielol5:

OMG I was soooo glad you went after that AMEX instead of me!!!

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: Yeah I bet you was :rolleyes: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Especially since my day completely SUCKED yesterday :banghead: I gave in on the Amazon, thinking Ohhh I bet this is AlwaysWins on this! NOT. Then I had a very strong feeling AlwaysWins was on that iPod. So I patiently waited for the PS3 and well, I think you saw the ending price on that one :-27-:

Treat me kindly please.... I am still in pain & have been severely traumatized! :ack2: :15:

I had quite a rough one yesterday following that auction too... I take it you saw the battle with Chrissy over on Yuzzit... Sheesh them ladies over there don't like to let go of some of those auctions... Cherry keeps doing the same thing. I was going to step in when you bailed just to cost her what she cost me but of course I didn't know you were bailing until it ended because you dropped off to riding the clock and I wanted to give you every opportunity to stand your ground with that one because if you don't she just keeps coming back after you every day LOL.

Anyways after the auctions there and despite winning at annoyingly high losses I dropped into Sellmoo and got hammered there too (although I won of course) I ended spending $500 for a damn Nintendo DS LOL. There has been a huge influx of new users on Sellmoo over the past couple of weeks but this past week has seen some crazy jumping. That was the reason I lost my ass on the DS... I wasn't prepared to hit the B.I.N button and let the 1500+ bid jumpers steal it away LOL. Managed to snag a tomtom there tonight though for half price so at least I already got some back LOL.

Anyways today was another day and I had a good one for sure... not only did I get the portable dvd player on B&F, I never got any grief from Chrissy or Cherry so got some of last nights losses back on Yuzzit and had one of my most awesome wins so far over on Nailbidder :) I got an iPad for just 16 cents placing just 5 Bids :o woot woot woot woot woot I was over the moon with that one woot woot woot woot woot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :12: Bid Long and Prosper :12:

biddingbyte
  • biddingbyte
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Neverwalk may be your intention is not what your post shows.I think the above post is openly describing your journey on some of the auctions with more than needed details.Personally I enjoyed these story who score what but I believe in this forum it is not allowed.I may be wrong as I am new here .Just some thought.

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

Neverwalk may be your intention is not what your post shows.I think the above post is openly describing your journey on some of the auctions with more than needed details.Personally I enjoyed these story who score what but I believe in this forum it is not allowed.I may be wrong as I am new here .Just some thought.

What more than needed details are you objecting too? there is NOTHING said there that cannot be seen on the closed auctions pages is there? if there is please let me know and I'll ask Amanda to remove it and just post links to the auctions instead. I haven't disclosed any information that isn't publicly available, all of the auctions mentioned have long since ended and the only mention of bids was the fact that I only spent 5 to win an iPad... (again publicly available).

Penny Auction Site, Live Online Auctions with FREE Shipping, Items Guaranteed In-Stock

Didn't realize I had broken any rules but my apologies if anyone thinks differently and I'm sure Amanda will edit anything that shouldn't be there.

I have seen many many users on this forum say that they won this or won that or lost this and lost that??

I just read back through and maybe the only mistake I made was to mention the amount I lost on the DS although if it isn't allowed I'm sure Amanda will XXX it out... as far as I am aware links to closed auctions are allowed so here you go...

Sellmoo Penny Auctions- Competitive Shopping, Never Pay Retail Again! - Nintendo DSi XL

I have posted links to closed auctions before and never been told it wasn't allowed but again...my apologies if I'm wrong and I will send Amanda an email regarding this just so I can be sure for the future.

Thank you for pointing this out to me.

Good luck with your bidding. :)

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Sellmoo Penny Auctions- Competitive Shopping, Never Pay Retail Again! - Nintendo DSi XL

Good luck with your bidding. :)

That auction and the # of bids spent looks like deja vu from many months ago :smilielol5:

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

That auction and the # of bids spent looks like deja vu from many months ago :smilielol5:

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: I hear ya ;) :smilielol5: :smilielol5: although the kindle was much worse if I remember rightly :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Did you see anything wrong with the post? Biddingbytes response has me questioning myself now :rolleyes:

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

:smilielol5: :smilielol5: I hear ya ;) :smilielol5: :smilielol5: although the kindle was much worse if I remember rightly :smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Did you see anything wrong with the post? Biddingbytes response has me questioning myself now :rolleyes:

No I didn't but who knows these days. Some threads seem to have more information about past auctions/experiences than others. Glad to hear you got some good deals after a tough couple auctions :)

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

No I didn't but who knows these days. Some threads seem to have more information about past auctions/experiences than others. Glad to hear you got some good deals after a tough couple auctions :)

Cheers CG :) I agree.. I emailed Amanda anyway just to make sure though. I'm glad too about the past few auction deals I got and still wrapped about that iPad on Nailbidder... has to be one of my best wins ever :) ...do you use Nailbidder? if not you should perhaps check it out as I do pretty well there and I have never had any problems with the script which is always a plus :)

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Cheers CG :) I agree.. I emailed Amanda anyway just to make sure though. I'm glad too about the past few auction deals I got and still wrapped about that iPad on Nailbidder... has to be one of my best wins ever :) ...do you use Nailbidder? if not you should perhaps check it out as I do pretty well there and I have never had any problems with the script which is always a plus :)

I registered awhile ago but didn't bid because at the time I last checked godshot was running up 3 powerbidders (and losing) so I forgot to go back. Maybe I will watch the site again and try it out, thanks for the suggestion :)

neverwalks
  • neverwalks
  • Members
  • 1,571 posts

I registered awhile ago but didn't bid because at the time I last checked godshot was running up 3 powerbidders (and losing) so I forgot to go back. Maybe I will watch the site again and try it out, thanks for the suggestion :)

LOL... I remember those auctions well as I watched all 3 of them...and the odd few attempts that followed. I haven't really seen that user much since. If you look back through the closed auctions you'll have to check back a ways to find them. There are some PBs there that you already know of and I'm sure if you watch for a bit you'll soon be able to recognize who is who etc and be able to get yourself into some good deals. I'm not saying that there aren't users that could cost you if you aren't careful by any means, but like I say, you're smart enough to work it out :) Good luck when/if you do decide to dip your toes in :)

Bargainsandfun
  • Bargainsandfun
  • Members
  • 546 posts

It's been a while since I posted in one of my own threads - Figured I'd let everyone know that lately I've got a little lax with the shipping and sometimes it was taking me a week or two (10 days max) to get your won items out. Today I rectified that problem and any items that were won and paid for have been shipped. I'm hoping that going forward I'll have enough time on Fridays to do all the shipping for the week.

Sorry for all the delays (never more than 10 days) but I feel bad about it. Anyway - point here is that ALL won and paid for items have now been shipped!

*I'm making this post mostly because I know there are allot of other sites right now that are having shipping issues. B&F is not one of them and I will never allow that to happen. If you win the item you can exchange it for bids or expect it to ship to you. I will not sell items that I do not intend to ship.*

Edited by Bargainsandfun, 28 September 2011 - 03:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auction, bargains and fun, bargainsandfun.com, bid-fee, penny auction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users