Signature Permission

Started by suzyq , Jan 09 2010 07:39 PM

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

PAW...is it possible to change the "can upload images for signature" and "can upload animated GIF for signature" options under Signature Permission?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

It depends on what kind of image you want and how large it is. What do you have in mind?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

cherilen
  • cherilen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR KITTY! I let my kitty go because you had yours! And if you do change and I take mine back, then everyone will be talking to me thinking it is you and then they will realize it's not you and then get mad at me and then it will be so confusing and messed up.......... I'M STRESSIN!

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR KITTY! I let my kitty go because you had yours! And if you do change and I take mine back, then everyone will be talking to me thinking it is you and then they will realize it's not you and then get mad at me and then it will be so confusing and messed up.......... I'M STRESSIN!

Breathe. Breathe. It will work out. :biggriny:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Whoa! Breath into a bag, Cherilen! Not changing the Kitty...wanted to know if I could add a pic to a signature line (you know, one that automatically shows up at the end of every post I make). The Kitty is safe....for now.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Hi Suzy,
Yes you can, go to User CP on the top navigation bar, then click on Edit Signature, then upload image.
http://www.pennyauct...=1&d=1263079175

Since we have not yet had images in signatures we may need to try it out and see what would be acceptable; self-promotion and banner ads will not be allowed.

As always, if you ever need help with anything just ask! Thanks!

Attached Files

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 10 January 2010 - 09:44 AM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

cherilen
  • cherilen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

oh..... ok......... never mind. :cool:

PennyJersey
  • PennyJersey
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Hi Suzy,
Yes you can, go to User CP on the top navigation bar, then click on Edit Signature, then upload image.
http://www.pennyauct...=1&d=1263079175

Since we have not yet had images in signatures we may need to try it out and see what would be acceptable; self-promotion and banner ads will not be allowed.

As always, if you ever need help with anything just ask! Thanks!

Is this available to everyone?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What would you like to place in your signature?

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyJersey
  • PennyJersey
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Just a little birdy....:smilielol5:

Attached Files

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Miss PAW, I would like the following, please. :)

Be slow to anger. What you think someone is saying may not be the meaning behind their words at all.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Sure you can add the birdy :) might want to make him a little smaller though and eshopper, look at your signature :) if you want to change it in the future click on USER CP and see where it says Edit Signature.
;)

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

eshopper
  • eshopper
  • Members
  • 2,437 posts

Thanks PAW! I need to be reminded of that often so I decided to try using it as a sig on the forums I use.
You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users