auctions online gambling lottery penny auctions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrRick
  • MrRick
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

An open invitation to visit swoopbug.com. We have a new option bid til you win !
members who purchase bid packs are given the opportunity to bid on auctions except,beginner and non profit auctions, however if the member does not win the auction the bids they placed on the auction are replaced in their account, the only stipulations are they can only bid on one auction at a time and they can only use this option once. this bis til you win option coupled with the buy it now option gives members a more level playing filed.

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Rick them are some Crazy reserves, and the retail values and the most inflated I have ever seen, $4000 for pearl errings??? $2500 for that Moped ???

Edited by realbidtowin, 24 January 2010 - 01:38 AM.

MrRick
  • MrRick
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Sorry if you think the prices are inflated, did you check out the specks on the ( MOPED) or was is a go cart ? how much does a set of perl earings cost these days according to your expertise ? What exactly is your point how could you say inflated prices ? what are you making a comparrison to? I have seen pear earing sell from $5.00 to $250.000 are you an appraiser what are your qualifications ? there is also a difference between a moped and a go cart I think you are aware of that and again depending on the brand,quality ect the prices differ.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Sorry if you think the prices are inflated, did you check out the specks on the ( MOPED) or was is a go cart ? how much does a set of perl earings cost these days according to your expertise ? What exactly is your point how could you say inflated prices ? what are you making a comparrison to? I have seen pear earing sell from $5.00 to $250.000 are you an appraiser what are your qualifications ? there is also a difference between a moped and a go cart I think you are aware of that and again depending on the brand,quality ect the prices differ.

I opened and looked at one item (Movado Women's Series 800 Two-Tone Diamond Accented Watch) and you are listing the buy-it-now price of $5600.

I went to exactly one other site (amazon.com), and guess what they are selling the same exact watch (with the same exact item number) for $2800.

So, just as bidtowin stated, your prices are extremely inflated. Feel free and post one example where the retail price is even equal to the price on amazon (which is where you get some of your items---since the title of your watch auction is exactly the same as the one on amazon.com).

Instead of posting what some might read as a hostile response to a potential customer, I would suggest taking a different approach in responding to messages here, unless the goal is to see how many people you can keep from checking your site out.

MrRick
  • MrRick
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

You are correct and i will do further checking to find out why it was listed that way, my inventory prices reflects the correct price which is $1496.00 thanks for pointing that out. i did not intend to seem hostile. Sometime these forums get the best of me. Watches are a different animal, jewelry is hard to compare apples to apples with. but again i should be more receptive to critique

SpeedyFinger
  • SpeedyFinger
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Nice job coolguy...

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

Well unless those are some bigass pearls those diamonds care pretty small, and most of the mopeds and gocarts being sold online these days are cheap imports with a usless warranty no brand name and rediculas inflated MSRP with a cheap actual retail cost. So yes I do have some experience.

Dude like coolguy said your best approach you be to justify your product retials and shut me down that way instead of your original approach

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: auctions online, gambling, lottery, penny auctions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users