Bidstick.com

Started by PennyAuctionWatch , May 29 2009 03:18 PM

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Hi yall, I finally received my won product after nagging at them for straight five months. So, they do ship the won item and not scam. Only thing is I hope everyone don't have to wait so long to get there product that you win. I won back in September and finally received it in January 23, 2010 by FedEx. This is the only site that is the slowest shipper for the won item. Other PA Sites send it with-in 30 days the most that I had waited. So, maybe Bidstick is still new compare to other PA sites.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Glad to hear you got it...no way could I wait 5 months for an item and still be civil :-)

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

A bidder I know waited 6 months for her fridge, one person never got her HUGE TV. Thay still have bots by the boatload, and you are making a huge mistake if you bid there. You might as well throw your money in the TRASH!

Look at the "employees" page, that girl was fired almost a year ago! And the testimonials are few and far between.

Take it from one of the ORIGIONAL bidders there, it's NOT WORTH IT! When we found out they were cheating, I got back $6000.00 in refunds winthin 36 hours of the request, I know at least 18 other people who got FULL refunds from BIDSUX. I'll contact some people I used to bid with htere and ask them to post as well.

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Coolguy451 and Bella, Thank you for your post. My problem sometimes is how to handle stress. Since I cannot get upset too much to anyone else including family because they fire back. Even at work if you get upset back to even your boss, we lose our job. As for me, controlling stress is the hardest thing to do. I just try to keep it like you a cool guy. Usually the best thing that worked for me was just pigging out on snacks and drinking lot's of energy drink and bid like crazy on the penny auction sites. I wonder if anyone else get's stressed out bidding sometimes. I sure do when I ran out of bids in one day and not wining any items including the small prize.

metamorface

ProfeesorKlumps
  • ProfeesorKlumps
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I Don't KNow What Has Happened In the Past and I Really Don't Care I found This Site On Google And I'm Hooked I Won A Xbox 360 And A Crossbow right Away, i told My 2 Brothers and Now There Hooked too. we have been playing for 2 months and between the three of us we have racked up..we don't have hundreds of dollars to play so we watch and wait for the right time to bid..to be honest were always watching and waiting and it has paid off..i havent won the 73 inch tv but we have won the ps3, lego set, tony hawks mountain bike, camcorder, dog t shirt, yankee bat, 100 free bid pkgs, a barbie doll i just gave that away to my girlfreind, american idol xbox game, rock band, 2 rc cars and an ipod touch, ive seen the fridge there but we dont need that, but now i will be bidding on it cause i see someone has won it, although it did take awhile to get it almost 3 and a half months but whatever? we didnt pay full price for any of this stuff so what does it matter theres one guy complaining that he won a 4ooo dollar refridgerator and it came a long time afterwood if i paid 20 dollars for a 4000 dollar fridge i would be happy if it came at all its not like you paid 4000 dollars for it and it didn't come, I question the negative posters motives on here, the only thing i think they need to change is have faster shipping it sucks having to wait................:lurk5:

mikeg
  • mikeg
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I dunno what everyone is talking about. Me and my friends have been winning alot. For instance, I wun a Macbook Pro for $27. I had to spend about $350 in bids, but that still beats paying the retail value of about $2000. Theres only one winner, err...make that 2 winners: the guy who won the auction and bidstick. So, I guess that means there's a lot of sore losers. Sorry guys.

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Bella is absolutely right about this site! I also was one of the original members when this site began. I too received a refund of my bids after we took him down for cheating....BIG TIME....and the site has only gotten worse. Please do NOT bid there...they are big crooks. This thread on Bidstick should definitely be moved to the red flag thread. No respectable PA site would take 5 months to ship your item (if they ship at all).......omg.

aphrodite
  • aphrodite
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi guys. I don't wanna steal anyones thunder but maybe bidstick has gone legit. I mean you guys did catch them using bots. The only reason i say that is because i won several items before coming across this thread. I won a ipod touch that took about 1 wk to get shipped. I am still waiting on the 42" tv. Its been about 2 wks. I will reply and let u all know how it goes.

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I too was with Bella and Green as an original bidder there. Miko the owner admitted to us in a chat room (I have copies on file) of using bots and scamming people out of money. We all got refunds and tried our best to get bidstick shut down, but no regulations made it impossible. Admin please move this and all BIDTSICK.com info to the red flag area. Bidders, I beg you, please keep your hard earned money and use a trusted, legit site. There are plenty you can find right here on PAW. If you are looking to donate a few dollars and want to try bidstick, then I encourage you to give it to Haiti or another penny site. This way you will have a chance to win AND GET YOUR PRODUCT, or feel great about helping the Haitian people. If there is a way I will still help shut bidstick.com down. Cheaters have no place in my book. Thanks, flykel

P.S. Admin, if you would like to have or see copies of the chat with the site owner of bidtsick.com (MIKO) then I will gladly email them to you and you can place the cliffnotes version on the homepage to warn people!

Edited by flykel, 24 January 2010 - 11:31 PM.

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Coolguy451 and Bella, Thank you for your post. My problem sometimes is how to handle stress. Since I cannot get upset too much to anyone else including family because they fire back. Even at work if you get upset back to even your boss, we lose our job. As for me, controlling stress is the hardest thing to do. I just try to keep it like you a cool guy. Usually the best thing that worked for me was just pigging out on snacks and drinking lot's of energy drink and bid like crazy on the penny auction sites. I wonder if anyone else get's stressed out bidding sometimes. I sure do when I ran out of bids in one day and not wining any items including the small prize.

metamorface

DUDE! You are creating more stree with all the CRAP you're eating! do this: put a bottle of water beside you, get an egg timer like I have and walk around a minute and sit yer butt back down. STRETCH! chill out, bidding is frustrating, especially is you're having a losing day. Pick a site, buy bids and STAY THERE! All the movin around can drive you nuts! Listen to bella! :biggrin:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Thanks, please e-mail me everything any of you have.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

I have never bid here but I think I will take the advice of someone like Bella instead of the 3 new guys refuting her claims (I'm wondering, this has to be a record right--I mean 3 new members making their first posts in a thread after a negative comment within minutes of each other, especially since this thread has been dormant for 3 weeks).

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Coolguy you took the words right out of my mouth. It appears to me they work for bidstick.

ProfeesorKlumps
  • ProfeesorKlumps
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Bella and this other Guy, Are Not the sharpest tools in the shed, between me and my bros we have won alot, this guy metamorface has won, and you say you won and your "friend" won a 4000 dollar fridge...the common denominator is that we all have won and this guy won 4000 dollar fridge which i still cant believe and you are still saying this is a bad thing.."my friend won a 4000 dollar fridge and it took 6 months to come boo hoo this site is horrible it sucks"...what planet are you two on, cause im on planet earth...i have played on other sites and have not won a god damnn thing..and the one site that i won on and other people are actually winning on these people are saying its a bad thing the whole point is to win am i wrong...and we all have won, bella and this other guys i guess are just cynical or work for there compeition posting all kind of garbage accross the internet i give bidstick 2 thumbs up go play on swoopo or bidfight or something like that lol you'll never win :lurk5: Another thing is bella and the other guy what sites have you been winnin on cause i can list the ones that have played and lost swoopo lost, bidfight lost, bid rodeo lost, beezid lost, and every auction site that i research theres allways someone saying something negative swoopo bidstick bid rodeo even this site pennyauctionwatch they say is a scam site?theres people out there posting saying pennyauctionwatch is a scam but what is it there scamming they dont charge you anything and there not ripping people off so i really question peoples motives with this whole penny auction postings?

Edited by ProfeesorKlumps, 25 January 2010 - 01:02 AM.
add my 2 cents

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

my sentiments exactly...guys

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

i don't know what has happened in the past and i really don't care i found this site on google and i'm hooked i won a xbox 360 and a crossbow right away, i told my 2 brothers and now there hooked too. We have been playing for 2 months and between the three of us we have racked up..we don't have hundreds of dollars to play so we watch and wait for the right time to bid..to be honest were always watching and waiting and it has paid off..i havent won the 73 inch tv but we have won the ps3, lego set, tony hawks mountain bike, camcorder, dog t shirt, yankee bat, 100 free bid pkgs, a barbie doll i just gave that away to my girlfreind, american idol xbox game, rock band, 2 rc cars and an ipod touch, ive seen the fridge there but we dont need that, but now i will be bidding on it cause i see someone has won it, although it did take awhile to get it almost 3 and a half months but whatever? We didnt pay full price for any of this stuff so what does it matter theres one guy complaining that he won a 4ooo dollar refridgerator and it came a long time afterwood if i paid 20 dollars for a 4000 dollar fridge i would be happy if it came at all its not like you paid 4000 dollars for it and it didn't come, i question the negative posters motives on here, the only thing i think they need to change is have faster shipping it sucks having to wait................:lurk5:

so why dont you have any testimonials up??????????

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

NO TESTIMONIALS since OCTOBER????? ROTF LMAO!!!! :smilielol5::smilielol5:

LEGIT SITE???:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

DJ back up to his old ways....told you I would get your a$$! And for the record I have won 14 times the last 2 weeks on 5 different sites and spent exactly $80 in bids. Total retail value $2150. Not bad for a small player!

ProfeesorKlumps
  • ProfeesorKlumps
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

What Sites Did You Win On? What Did You Win? So I Can Go There? I Mean If You Won Why Aren't You Being More Detailed About It?:lurk5:
Now I Know That Your Not To Bright????You just said That You Won...."14 times the last 2 weeks on 5 different sites and spent exactly $80 in bids. Total retail value $2150". So What Your Saying Is that You Bought Roughly 15 dollars in bids on each of the 5 sites and won 2150.00..Do I Sound Like A Gullible Idiot To You....Get Your Math Straight Before You open Your Thumb sucker You Moron..The probability Of That Happening On 5 Different Sites Is Exteremely Low Using 15 Bids Per Website,What Are U "RAINMAN" When Someone Has Something Intelligent To Say Then Post , Don't Post Dis-Information Cause someone Who I'snt That Smart Might Believe Your Nonsense

Edited by ProfeesorKlumps, 25 January 2010 - 02:20 AM.

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What Sites Did You Win On? What Did You Win? So I Can Go There? I Mean If You Won Why Aren't You Being More Detailed About It?:lurk5:

How was that trip from Florida to Connecticut?

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users