• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

TO THE GULLIBLE IDIOT:

LMAO...trip to Connecticut, you go Admin. As I sit here sucking my thumb let me list my wins:
Bidwants.com spent $50 and won $50 iTunes gift card, $250 Espresso machine, $550 Garmin, $350 Panasonic HDD camcorder, $125 Fuji camera

pennyjersey.com spent $28 and won 1 year subscription to The Sporting News (retail $239.40) 1 year subscription to Slam magazine (retail $50), $100 fathead.com gift card, $25 walmart gift card, 25 bids, $10 Amazon gift card 1 year subscription to Espn the magazine valued at $75

pennyplex.com spent $0 and won with bids for members that helped beta test. Won a Wii Resort game valued at $50 and a Diamond clover necklace valued at $235

Bargainsandfun.com won a $25 Walmart gift card with free bids

poshbid.com won a $40 Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition game with free bids

So as you can see you were right. My math was wrong and for that I deeply apologize. I won $2,072.40...and spent $78
All can be verified on winner's pages!

Admin. if this needs to be removed I understand, but I had to prove a point

Edited by flykel, 25 January 2010 - 02:44 AM.

ProfeesorKlumps
  • ProfeesorKlumps
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Okay RAINMAN Im On the Sites That You Listed, Let Me Start With

Pennyplex.com There Auctions Are Start 6 Days Out... So what your telling Me is That You Sat in front or your computer for 6 days straight with free bids to win i Quote "Won a Wii Resort game valued at $50 and a Diamond clover necklace valued at $235" I Mean Are You serious with this or what?

Next you Say you won Several Subscrptions on pennyjersey.com I'm on the site Now And They Have One Auction for A Subscrption to mens magazine so again you sat in front of your computer for lets say 24 hours per auction and you won "1 year subscription to The Sporting News (retail $239.40) 1 year subscription to Slam magazine (retail $50), $100 fathead.com gift card, $25 walmart gift card, 25 bids, $10 Amazon gift card 1 year subscription to Espn the magazine valued at $75" So For Another Week Straight you Sat in Front of Your computer To Win These Subscrptions..Thats not Even Worth the Time involved To Do It? Again Are You serious with this? The Only Way I Could Stare At these Sites That Long Is If There Were Naked Women On the side And I Mean there Aren't Any... So I Don't Know How You Do It

Bargainsandfun.com is another 24 hour auction so you would've spent at least 2 days winning those ? Your A Soldier :lurk5:

And Poshbid Is Another 24 Hour Site So Again You must Be Rainman To win At All those Sites With Some Of The Longest Timers Known To MAn:lurk5:

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

OMG you have to be the BIGGEST LOSER I've seen so far on this site! Do you really think people don't check to see when auctions start and then come back when they go live to bid on them?

What an idiot. I can't wait for PAW to post what we have on BidSUX!!!!!! If you choose to defend that site, it's your business, but the majority will ALWAYS call you out! :7:

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

OMG you have to be the BIGGEST LOSER I've seen so far on this site! Do you really think people don't check to see when auctions start and then come back when they go live to bid on them?

What an idiot. I can't wait for PAW to post what we have on BidSUX!!!!!! If you choose to defend that site, it's your business, but the majority will ALWAYS call you out! :7:

Please don't discourage the Professor, Bella...obviously myself and others have a lot to learn from him :smilielol5::smilielol5:

ProfeesorKlumps
  • ProfeesorKlumps
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

If According To You People On Pennyauctionwatch.com If The Two Biggest Penny Auction Websites Swoopo And Bidstick Are Scams As you Say Then What Does That Say About The Rest Of Them:lurk5:

scapril
  • scapril
  • Members
  • 706 posts

How was that trip from Florida to Connecticut?

Forgive my confusion, but what does this mean?
~be nice or go home~

scapril
  • scapril
  • Members
  • 706 posts

Pennyplex.com There Auctions Are Start 6 Days Out... So what your telling Me is That You Sat in front or your computer for 6 days straight with free bids to win i Quote "Won a Wii Resort game valued at $50 and a Diamond clover necklace valued at $235" I Mean Are You serious with this or what?

For someone who has won so much on the site in question, you seem to have absolutely no clue how penny auctions work.
~be nice or go home~

greendoor
  • greendoor
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Please don't discourage the Professor, Bella...obviously myself and others have a lot to learn from him :smilielol5::smilielol5:

At least coolguy knows how to spell!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Actually they call me MR. RAINMAN, at least my friends do. I can send pics if you would like? Down, Down, Down, like a burning ring of fire! Thanks friends for standing up for me and witnessing my wins!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Now THIS is a fun thread!!! :smilielol5:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Actually they call me MR. RAINMAN, at least my friends do. I can send pics if you would like? Down, Down, Down, like a burning ring of fire! Thanks friends for standing up for me and witnessing my wins!

Hate to break the news, fly, but I've had a few other names for you in the past! :7:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

....Sat in front or your computer for 6 days straight.....sat in front of your computer for lets say 24 hours per auction..... For Another Week Straight you Sat in Front of Your computer....spent at least 2 days winning those

I'm feeling kind today so I'm NOT going to say anything, just that I have a mental picture of the poor "Profeesor" staring at a blank computer screen for weeks at a time. WOW!!

"Profeesor" must have a BS in Patience!!

rball
  • rball
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

TO ALL THE BIDSTICK FANS-LMAO :smilielol5:

OMG YOU PEOPLE MUST BE REAL JERKS TO BID ON THIS SITE.

AS A FORMER, AND I DO MEAN FORMER, BS PLAYER, ONE OF THE ORIGINALS, I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS SITE.

I AM SURPRISED THAT PLIMUS IS STILL LETTING THIS SITE OPERATE AFTER ALL THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT THEY RETURNED TO PEOPLE FROM THIS SCAMMER. I AM TALKING ABOUT 10'S OF THOUSANDS....

BOTS BOTS AND MORE BOTS.............PEOPLE WAKE UP...YOU WON'T GET YOUR ITEMS........MAKING MIKO RICH....HE'S LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WITH GULLIBLE MORONS LIKE YOU.

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

:biggriny:You know when you first try to explain to someone how a penny auction works and after 5 minutes of telling them how it is, they start formulating thoughts in their heads, making statements and asking questions??? And you're like, "no dammit, you still don't get it?! It's like this...!" Well, this is how "Profeeeesor" Klumps comes across to me, lol! He needs more research or at least.. needs to go read a book. Teehee, just kidding! Sort of. :Angel_anim:

.:icon_bs:......."a BS in patience"? Suzy, that's you being nice? Oh my! LOL!

Edited by EllaJames, 25 January 2010 - 07:32 PM.

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Suzy,
You and me is gonna have us a good ole fashion fist fight! LOL

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Suzy,
You and me is gonna have us a good ole fashion fist fight! LOL

Hey, Fly! You know that was meant for the "Profeesor" and not you, right?

Besides, all the Kitty would have to do would be to sit on the Fly! Squish!!

flykel
  • flykel
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

I know, it was too funny!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Fly....you seem to understand the "Connecticut" joke...I don't get it either. Can you explain it to a stupid Kitty?

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Fly, I'm bored, come to pj and war with me on the freebie!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Fly, I'm bored, come to pj and war with me on the freebie!

What about me?

Hah! Fooled ya! I'm back on top!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users