Started by PennyAuctionWatch , May 29 2009 03:18 PM

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

PepperM
  • PepperM
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have never had a problem with Paypal. I have used them as a buyer and as a Merchant. They are very strict on how you treat your customers. Yes, you only have 45 days to dispute a transaction, but they do help to resolve the issue.

Credit card companies have a 45 to 90 day dispute policy and they are not always on the buyers side. I have had to dispute a few charges from my credit card and they found in favor of the merchant a couple of times when I had proof that the merchant was in the wrong. Plus I don't like giving out my CC# on unsecured websites like Bidstick.com that is why I will use Paypal at least I know that the payment is secure.

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

TO ALL THE BIDSTICK FANS-LMAO :smilielol5:

OMG YOU PEOPLE MUST BE REAL JERKS TO BID ON THIS SITE.

AS A FORMER, AND I DO MEAN FORMER, BS PLAYER, ONE OF THE ORIGINALS, I TOO WAS SCAMMED BY THIS SITE.

I AM SURPRISED THAT PLIMUS IS STILL LETTING THIS SITE OPERATE AFTER ALL THE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS THAT THEY RETURNED TO PEOPLE FROM THIS SCAMMER. I AM TALKING ABOUT 10'S OF THOUSANDS....

BOTS BOTS AND MORE BOTS.............PEOPLE WAKE UP...YOU WON'T GET YOUR ITEMS........MAKING MIKO RICH....HE'S LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK WITH GULLIBLE MORONS LIKE YOU.

Gosh I just started playing in these Penny Auctions last week and the first one I got on was Bidsticks. Dang. I won and have paid for 4 items but nothing real big. However I most certainly spent a lot of funds without winning and now am wondering if I will even SEE my meager wins at all? I don't understand how the payment company Plimus would still be involved with the company if they are not legit. I made all my payments to Plimus so know they are still using them using my credit card and Paypal. I haven't read down the entire list of posts here and am hoping further along I read something positive that tells me I haven't thrown my money away. I will contact Paypal and my credit card company if need be, but Bidsticks keeps that scrolling thing stating 6-8 week delivery on all items won so it's past the 45 day retribution for Paypal and I don't know about my credit card company. Sigh...I am beginning to think I will no longer bid in ANY Penny Auctions again. I am far far from rich, not real well with lots of medical issues and don't need the hassle. It was just fun to try to bid and win something as it's hard to afford many of the items offered on these sites at retail. Guess I'll read on.

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

And how would someone go about getting a refund from BidsTick? Don't ask. lol

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

And how would someone go about getting a refund from BidsTick? Don't ask lol

snoopy
  • snoopy
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

And how would someone go about getting a refund from BidsTick? Don't ask lol

Contact Plimus directly for a refund. They are very good at handling refunds.

Paypal dropped this site like a hot potato due to all the complaints.

Plimus takes anyone and everyone as a merchant.

Scottneon
  • Scottneon
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Well I have to say I am happy to post that BidStick refunded all my money. The customer service dept. responded right away to my complaints about waiting 6-8 weeks for delivery. So I have about $ 1500.00 more tonight then I thought I would. Don't know why they make you wait 6-8 weeks since the money came right out of my checking account but thats their policy I guess. But thanks to the people on here and thanks to BidStick.com for being very understanding

2dx
  • 2dx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Alright I just made an account to say that BidsTick
is a load of sh!t they came to a forum where I am from
saying that BidsTick is legit and I got a prize from them.
Welll just to be sure we checked his IP and it matches the IP
from here http://www.pennyauct...bidstick-legit/

heres his IP 64.183.30.212 that he posted on our forum saying that he won tons of things from BidsTick.

and here is the thread on our forum.
http://www.kicktd.co...44.html#msg7044

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Alright I just made an account to say that BidsTick
is a load of sh!t they came to a forum where I am from
saying that BidsTick is legit and I got a prize from them.
Welll just to be sure we checked his IP and it matches the IP
from here http://www.pennyauct...bidstick-legit/

heres his IP 64.183.30.212 that he posted on our forum saying that he won tons of things from BidsTick.

and here is the thread on our forum.
http://www.kicktd.co...44.html#msg7044

Thank you for this, shill posting is very typical as you can see it was already done here many times. Not to mention a few angry site owners that are on a smear campaign against us...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

jtoc
  • jtoc
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

ever get your bidstick items?

Mizshutterbug
  • Mizshutterbug
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

ever get your bidstick items?

I won 4 items on Feb. 1st and 2nd. Didn't hear anything so going on the 8th week I emailed Bidsticks asking where my items were. Within the last 2 weeks all 4 of my items have arrived and we are now square. I don't play there anymore because they don't offer a BIN - it actually was the very first site I ever played on for Penny Auctions. But yes, I did receive my items, although not that happy about 8 weeks later.

However, on the other hand, there was that scrolling bar across the top of the page stating it would be 6-8 weeks before items were ordered and shipped. So it wasn't like I didn't know that in advance.

Linda

pauld
  • pauld
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

This blew me away...I played on Bidstick over a year ago..never won anything..Last weekend I read an older post here regarding bidstick shilling and their admission to it..I had no idea, so I dropped them a short e-mail saying they should be ashamed of themselves...about 3 hours later I received this message back from them..******We are sorry that you are not happy we have provided you with a full refund.*****wow!!!! I neither asked for nor mentioned anything about a refund, plus as I mentioned this was over a year ago that I played there...crazy huh

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

What's that email adress I'd like to try that

pauld
  • pauld
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

RS..if you are directing that question tword me..I just used the e-mail listed on their site...customerservice@bidstick.com

zero
  • zero
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

This blew me away...I played on Bidstick over a year ago..never won anything..Last weekend I read an older post here regarding bidstick shilling and their admission to it..I had no idea, so I dropped them a short e-mail saying they should be ashamed of themselves...about 3 hours later I received this message back from them..******We are sorry that you are not happy we have provided you with a full refund.*****wow!!!! I neither asked for nor mentioned anything about a refund, plus as I mentioned this was over a year ago that I played there...crazy huh

If all the people complain to the credit company, they will be unable to make money,because no credit processor wants to deal with alot of complaints. that is probably why they gave you money. Plus there is alot of bad publicity about them currently look up the name on google and you will see complaints.

pauld
  • pauld
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

That very well maybe..just for the record though..I in no way threatened to file any comlaint or post negtive feed back anywhere..and as mentioned did not ask for a refund. It was a year ago. Sooo..after the payment was received, I sent them another message basically saying "thank you" and gave them my best.

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I received this reply-What?

rs9090
  • rs9090
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

I was really hoping they would make it right.I would have even taken it in bids.That was a fun site.

jets5000
  • jets5000
  • Members
  • 758 posts

Does anyone have any current experience with Bidstick?

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well, I believe they're pennyauctioninvestigator.com pennyauctionwatch.us and maybe even another site, it's clear they don't like paw...

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rletlow
  • rletlow
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I won an ipod 8gig, swavorsky bracelet, and an xbox arcade bundle back in July.

It took them 2 months, but they did finally ship all 3 items.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users