lowest unique bid reverse auction snagoo snagoo.com

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Discuss Snagoo.com, a lowest-unique bid reverse auction.
Read more here http://wp.me/pyXlQ-1Kq

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

roundydchik
  • roundydchik
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I like this site so far. They have been pretty helpful with all of my questions and they have a lot of neat features like superdrop (you can use all of your used bids that didn't win you an auction to purchase an item at a discounted price so like a buy it now but not limited to one item) i also like that they give you hints on your bids to help you strategize.

The only con about the site is that since they are pretty new, they don't have much traffic yet, so it's taking forever for the auctions to finish. (an item for auction has a reserve amount of bids that needs to be met so if by the time the counter reaches zero, the reserve amount has not been met, it restarts the timer).

So, for all fans of reverse auction and lower unique bid auctions, spread the love and spread the word...

:)

Snagoo
  • Snagoo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Thanks for the post roundydchik, I'm glad you're enjoying the site!

As for the reserves - it's true that several of the items that are closest to ending have been bouncing the timer back up because not enough bids have been placed. Today we removed the reserve on the iPod Touch auction (and emailed all the users who had placed bids on it to let them know the reserve was removed) so that it would end with a winner. We're planning to do that every day for the next few days to clear off some of these auctions and get more winners!

We removed the reserve on the Flip UltraHD Camcorder for today (Friday 2/26) and tomorrow we will do the same for the Wii Fit Plus w/Balance Board. We also have several auctions coming up that have no reserves to begin with. Hopefully you get a chance to win something cool!

Thanks again for playing on Snagoo, and good luck!

John from Snagoo

Rayall20069
  • Rayall20069
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

We removed the reserve on the Flip UltraHD Camcorder for today (Friday 2/26) and tomorrow we will do the same for the Wii Fit Plus w/Balance Board. We also have several auctions coming up that have no reserves to begin with. Hopefully you get a chance to win something cool!

Thanks again for playing on Snagoo, and good luck!

John from Snagoo

Why didn't you remove the reserve today for the Wii Balance Board like you said? It's been extended again. :S

Edited by Rayall20069, 28 February 2010 - 01:38 AM.

Rayall20069
  • Rayall20069
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

I see they didn't respond.

Just a warning to everyone, you can't tell if something is a reserve auction until the last 30 minutes. *huh*

Snagoo
  • Snagoo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Haven't been on the forums lately. Sorry about that!

The Wii Fit reserve was removed the weekend I said it would be, although I think it was one day later than I had said here in the forum, sorry about that.

I also wanted to mention that the reserve for the Gamer's Choice auction (Choose an XBOX 360, Wii + Wii Fit + Balance Board, or PS3) has been removed and will end today (Saturday 3/13) at 7pm CST.

Additionally, the DOUBLEME code has been extended for today only! Use this code, then use TrialPay to pay. You'll get 20 Credits plus 20 Free Bids!

Good luck on the reserve-free auction for your choice of game console today!

Snagoo
  • Snagoo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hey all,

Just wanted to announce that Snagoo is now giving away 2 Free Bids every day, just for logging in to your account! There is no purchase necessary.

Also, we have several auctions going with No Reserve (and they have little icons that tell you that there is no reserve) so you can truly get Free Bids and participate without any purchase.

Finally, the "DOUBLEME" code is active again, through the end of this month. If you go to the "Buy Credits" page and type this code in the Coupon Code box, you'll get 20 extra Free Bids with your 20 Snagoo Credits when you use TrialPay (again, a way to play on Snagoo for free).

Looking forward to seeing some PAW members!

John from Snagoo

Rayall20069
  • Rayall20069
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Cool idea for the free bids, thanks for responding. My only problem with the Wii fit is that some people bid on Saturday thinking it was going to be removed. Is there any chance of a credit for some of the bids used?

Snagoo
  • Snagoo
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hey All!

We're very excited to announce that all bidding on Snagoo is now completely FREE! In fact, you CAN'T buy bids, so everyone is on an equal footing.

That's not all though, the new version of Snagoo:

• Has NO Reserves
  • Has Free Shipping
  • Has Free Bidding
  • Still has ridiculously low prices!
I hope you all will take a minute to check out the new Snagoo, and let me know what you think!

Thanks,

John from Snagoo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lowest unique bid, reverse auction, snagoo, snagoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users