Started by PennyAuctionWatch , Jan 31 2010 09:00 PM

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

PAW just got reported to Ripoffreport online and they cite my recent post where I copy/pasted your customer support experiences. I do not own any penny auction site this is defamation/slander. Please leave a comment to help combat these lies. Ripoffreport.com says they will NOT remove any post under any circumstance eventhough this is a blatant lie. I will soon post a rebuttal.

Report: PennyAuctionWatch.com

http://www.ripoffrep...tch-c-4dcae.htm

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 31 January 2010 - 09:05 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

PAW, I TRIED to sign up on rip off report, so I could post there. The http they sent me does NOT work! LMAO!!!!!!:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

I will try again later, I hope every PAW member sees this thread, and posts on rip off report..........IF they can get IN!!!

PAW has 900 plus members guys, if you like what you see here, even if you don't agree with everything, you need to post on rip off report and let others know the PAW was designed to HELP PA site bidders, not direct bidders to certain sites.

Jesus, talk about a RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

wow....you must rich, owning aaaallll those penny auction sites! How the heck do you have time to run this forum?????
Utterly ridiculous....is that the best they can come up with? Really??? Doesn't even make any logical sense! Bet we can figure out pretty easily who is behind it too...hmmmm....lets see....who is a crook, a liar, runs a scam site, and has threatened PAW publicly? Anyone???
I signed up on that site to post a rebuttal. Don't worry PAW, we will all stand behind you!!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Haha, yeah at least I try to post proof, it is totally ridiculous. You know what I find interesting is the way they type With Uppercase Letters In The Beginning Of Each Word. I Remember Someone Else Here (Hint: Red flags section Don't take anymore of this B--S--- ) That Also Typed This Way. Mere Coincidence? I Wonder.

Thanks everyone :) !

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 31 January 2010 - 10:29 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Also: Since the reports on RipOffReport.com are NEVER removed under ANY circumstance, everyone should start posting about the scam penny auction sites on RipOffReport.com, in addition to posting here.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Ok, I think it was Bidstick.com that posted the report to RipOffReport:

Read this: http://www.pennyauct...port-blackmail/

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

On that site it says the author is from Sacramento, CA. Isn't BidsTick in CA???

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

How the hell did you get in on RIP OFF REPORT (sux by the way!!!)??????

Oh, and while i'm on this tear...........Bidstick...........YOU SUCK!!!!!!

sixtoes
  • sixtoes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

i watched some of the youtube videos for bidstick at youtube
if some of these people are 18 they need to move out to
hollywood and do some kid cereal commercials :smilielol5:

these auctions would not drive me insane
if i only had a brain

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Wow...
JB-8uxQxngA Seriously~?!
btZj-61g_QU
From Bidstick.com’s Terms of Service: “All Users MUST be the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction or at least 18 years of age if no age of majority is specified (whichever is greater). No persons under this age limit are permitted to use the BidsTick software or services in any way.”

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 01 February 2010 - 12:39 AM.

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

unbelievable.:frown:

anybody with a brain will see the truth

monika

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I will join in the posting as well!

What a bunch of poo poo :24:

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I got in and posted my thoughts on this subject

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

unbelievable.:frown:

anybody with a brain will see the truth

monika

These days that isn't a valid assumption.
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

These days that isn't a valid assumption.

you are right !

darn that shows my age :smilielol5:

monika

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Well at least they chose a fitting username for themselves.

I got in and posted my thoughts on this subject

Thanks Candy, Caveninit & Bella I appreciate it!

Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

angelducky
  • angelducky
  • Members
  • 2,149 posts

I'll be posting as well PAW!!!
  • scapril likes this

scapril
  • scapril
  • Members
  • 706 posts

I've signed up as well. It was only showing 1 rebuttal, the PAW one, when I read it.
~be nice or go home~

Bargainsandfun
  • Bargainsandfun
  • Members
  • 546 posts

Ok so since I decided to help out in this endeavor of either getting this removed or at least posting a rebuttle on the site so that your rep is saved here's what i ran into.

I setup an account and logged on - BUT - as soon as I get to the rebuttle button and hit that it logs me out. However as soon as I try to file a report it goes right through without a problem. Go figure, apparently they don't want the good news only the bad news.

So - that being said I decided to send them a message telling them the problem I was having with their site. We all know how long winded I can get so I told them that I could post my rebuttle and that their site must be flawed and that they should look into it. And while they are at it look at the report filed about the site pennyauctionwatch.com. Then actually go to the site and see what it is all about.

This only took me about 20 or so paragraphs on their little box but I think they will get my message.

I recommend everyone who has a problem trying to post on that site send a message to them through their report a problem link. Just pick one of the little bullets (doesn't really matter which one) and remember the more people we let know that paw isn't a scam the better chance she has of getting the report removed. Eventually they will get tired of us (i intend to e-mail every day).

Good Luck
Jeremiah

PennyJersey
  • PennyJersey
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

I'm headed to do my part. This is so over the top bogus and juvenile....what do we expect from the scammers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users