• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I e-mailed Complaints board, look what they said:

The above mentioned comment due to several reasons have been removed.

As to the complaint itself, we consider, that this it's fully legit and we don't see any reasons why we should remove it. The fact is that you advertise websites that scam people.

The one where he calls me a "half-breed/prick/etc." but I feel it's unfair for them to remove that comment and not the rest as that one shows that guys true character and no I am not one to falsely accuse anyone but I will say it now, I believe that the poster of these complaints on both complaintsboard and ripoffreport.com is the owner or someone affiliated with Bidstick.com.

Why I believe this? Read the post about ripoffreport that was posted on the homepage last month and the posts on Bidstick and also see this yahoo answers posting:

http://answers.yahoo...17144539AAFEs8V

Click on his profile, "Thomas" you will see the other comment he made on BidFight.com pay attention to The Way He Types, the same way "ProfessorKlumps, (and the other shill commentators here" someone responding to support emails for bidstick (possibly the owner).

Maybe some other users here can fill you in with the whole Bidstick/Bidfight situation, but to my understanding what happened was BidStick's users found out they were shill bidding for reserves and then not refunding money , letting bots win, even when they said they would.. then the soon-to-be owner of Bidfight.com was a bidder on Bidstick.com.

I do not respect or appreciate it when people are telling me I am advertising scams, It is NEVER my intention to advertise sites that are scamming people I urge everyone to do their own research/due diligence on each and every one of these sites, however I think the real problem here lies in the fact that people do not understand penny auctions. And some sites and "affiliate marketing -get rich quick- people" have already started to, and will soon make this whole market even worse and a lot of people will lose money because they do not understand the premise. And any penny auction site that tells you that you can win items for pennies means the end price, not the cost of bids, this is misleading and I cringe whenever I see them advertised like this.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

LOL if they think you are advertising scams, then using the logic that drove them to that conclusion, Google is advertising scams, too!
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

cherilen
  • cherilen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Looks like a trip to JUDGE JUDY is in order! She would take care of this!!

...do you want me to take him out for you? .......oh, did I say that???!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!!

you have my email address.....

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

The one where he calls me a "half-breed/prick/etc

all this time i thought paw was a nice girl from sweden.

attempt at humor there, tries to make you laugh

Shenanigans
  • Shenanigans
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • 1,086 posts

The one where he calls me a "half-breed/prick/etc

all this time i thought paw was a nice girl from sweden.

attempt at humor there, tries to make you laugh

Bella, go here.
http://www.pennyauct...read.php?t=1563
DO WHAT'S RIGHT, NOT WHAT'S EASY

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

LOL I just spit my wine now I must clean the screen ...........oh my some people.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Onions-R.../dp/B001BYCP1G

compliments of the gentleman in the fidora (he suggested i get one on the penny jersey thread if you would like another laugh)

PennyBuy.US
  • PennyBuy.US
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

I was going to reply but there would be too many ####!*&#* so I'll just say.. wtfbbq.
(PennyBuy - No !##%$&!*%^ BOTS!)

outlander
  • outlander
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I was rejected for registration on the first try. On second attempt, I filled in all the spaces including using the same phone number for primary and secondary phone, and checked off all the options instead of eliminating most of them. The second try did the trick, and I just saw my post added to the list. There are currently 9 postings on the complaint. I'd love to see that 20 or 30 in support of PAW. Keep trying!

KSteven7
  • KSteven7
  • Members
  • 541 posts

I was rejected for registration on the first try. On second attempt, I filled in all the spaces including using the same phone number for primary and secondary phone, and checked off all the options instead of eliminating most of them. The second try did the trick, and I just saw my post added to the list. There are currently 9 postings on the complaint. I'd love to see that 20 or 30 in support of PAW. Keep trying!

Add one more to the list. I posted a favorable rebuttal as well.
KSteven7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users