dutch auction marketplace auction no listing fee pognu

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

On Pognu.com users can list and sell their own items on the price dropping, Dutch auction format. Read more

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

i kind of like this site different :)

monika

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

ok i bought 2 items lets see if it arrives !

monika

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Right now Pognu.com is featuring a Harley Davidson Tri-color gold marked 10K. Leaves and flower on front, HD emblem on back. Just under 3/4 inches long. Not new but never worn. Price starts at $25 and drops until purchased!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Hi Pognu...
Do you guys control what is being offered on your site? Would hate to see you getting a bad name for allowing sellers to list illegal items. If you DO control what is being sold, you might want to look into if what your seller, "simonsez9" is offering is legal. If selling fake iPods IS legal, he should at least change his auction title to not include the "Ipod" name because his IPods are NOT manufactured by Apple, and Apple owns the "Ipod" name... In his description for the His and Hers Ipod Shuffles he states "our factory manufactures for apple these are exact copys without the logo"
That pretty much says it all!
If someone doesn't read the entire description they can easily be misled, which, in my opinion, is what that seller is hoping for. I feel bad for the person who bought the "Ipod Tough"...in THAT description at the very very bottom it states: "Pls note:IT IS THE HIGH COPY OF REAL IPOD TOUCH!!! THANKS"
THAT doesn't even make sense...crap is crap.."high copy"?? lol!!

JCoNiT
  • JCoNiT
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

ok i bought 2 items lets see if it arrives !

monika

did the items arrive yet???

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I know that I bought one item awhile back and I have received it.

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

Hi Pognu...
Do you guys control what is being offered on your site? Would hate to see you getting a bad name for allowing sellers to list illegal items. If you DO control what is being sold, you might want to look into if what your seller, "simonsez9" is offering is legal. If selling fake iPods IS legal, he should at least change his auction title to not include the "Ipod" name because his IPods are NOT manufactured by Apple, and Apple owns the "Ipod" name... In his description for the His and Hers Ipod Shuffles he states "our factory manufactures for apple these are exact copys without the logo"
That pretty much says it all!
If someone doesn't read the entire description they can easily be misled, which, in my opinion, is what that seller is hoping for. I feel bad for the person who bought the "Ipod Tough"...in THAT description at the very very bottom it states: "Pls note:IT IS THE HIGH COPY OF REAL IPOD TOUCH!!! THANKS"
THAT doesn't even make sense...crap is crap.."high copy"?? lol!!

Hey Cav.. I totally agree with your post. Initially, the seller “simonsez9” conveniently left out any reference to his items being fake/replicas. It wasn’t until that IPOD “Tough” 16g was sold that the description for that particular item changed and the line COPY OF REAL IPOD TOUCH appeared on the bottom of the page. This was brought to the attention of the site owner and from thereon every single item listed under simonsez9 have been revised to reflect the honest descriptions. Truth be told, I’m surprised they are still allowing this shady character to sell crap on their site. A site that I believe is a good one and worthy of everyones' business, but this particular seller is discouraging to potential and current customers. There’s a review/comments on simon under “seller details” on the item page.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hello all... Thank you for your concern, I do appreciate it. I have notified that seller regarding his auction listings. I advised him that if he does intend to sell items that are not of the brand name, that he should not advertise or list the brand name in his auction. I am going to allow him an opportunity to rectify the situation and continue to sell ethically on the site. The items in question have, however, been deleted from the website.

Also, if anyone should have any questions, concerns, comments or input PLEASE feel free to contact me at my email at pognu@yahoo.com and I will respond to you immediately. This site is for all of you to enjoy, so let's work together to make it just that. I am always looking for creative ideas.

I am currently finishing up with the seller shops. They will be completed in the next week. Again your feedback will be needed to help work out any bugs or issues with said shops. I am also undertaking a very large cosmetic change for the site which we will begin work on once we assure there are no bugs with the seller shops. So this is an exciting time for us here at www.Pognu.com, and hopefully your valued input will assist us in making changes that the site users want to see.

I am going to extend the free gift offer until 03/24/10. Anyone who lists an item for sale will receive a free ring (specify which of the Paua style on homepage). It is totally free to list items on our site so if you have anything that you were thinking of selling it would help with our selection and bring more and more users into the mix.

Thanks again for all of your comments and I hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by Pognu, 22 March 2010 - 04:25 PM.
Typing Errors Found

mybidshackteam
  • mybidshackteam
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Do you have plans to advertise this site worldwide? It looks like the same items continue to cycle through with nothing really being purchased?

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Yes, however we are currently under going some changes and adding a featured auction section to the site. All of our auctions are still in the queue and the programmer is working to have them rotate in as we speak. Look for the changes to be finalized by mid-week. I am also adding a credits section for users. These will be used by sellers and buyers alike to list featured auctions, reveal the auctions lowest price and even bump their favorite auctions to the front of the queue so users and sellers do not have to wait for their auction to start.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

It's been a while since I have posted here, but if you have not been on Pognu for a while we have made some exciting changes so come check us out! Also, be sure to add us on Twitter, and Facebook!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

We have a new video on our homepage describing our newest features at www.pognu.com.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

It's here! Lincoln Bidz 50 bid pack is live at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction. right now! Starting at only $38 and dropping...

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Wow, that didn't last long - *** Item Sold *** 50 Lincoln Bidz Bid Pack for $21.21 at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.!

Linky
  • Linky
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts

WOW! That was quick - Congrats to the winner!

I will post another one up there soon!

Kelly

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

LOL...I missed it...more Kel!!!!

mlschlu
  • mlschlu
  • Members
  • 619 posts

I got one! Thanks Kelly! woot

But I thought I saw another one up for you and one for bids4cheap, but now they aren't there. :rolleyes:

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

There are bid paks now available for Linky and Bids for cheap in the regular auction section.... They are not listed in the featured at this time.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

*** Sold Item *** 100 Bids @ Bids 4 Cheap for only $25.03! Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dutch auction, marketplace auction, no listing fee, pognu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users