dutch auction online auction pognu price drop auction sell

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu.com is a Dutch Auction, but unlike many of the sites in this category there is nothing to buy, just watch the price fall and when it reaches the price you want simply Buy It Now.

We allow individuals to sell their items on our website. There are no listing fees. Pognu automatically re-lists unsold items for you until they sell. And of course you can always edit and auction for better success.

Pognu is a fairly new site, but already have several sellers listing items. Please check our site out at www.pognu.com, and provide feedback here or to pognu@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Ed

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

welcome to paw:)

i have tried your site and liked it a lot . hopefully other people will like it too.

monika

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

i received my item today in the mail .

i have to say that was fast and the customer service was great .

if you want a deal you guys got to check it out .

i bet bigger and better items will be available when the site grows a bit

monika

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thanks Monika, i'm glad you received your item quickly! We hope you return!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Been checking the site daily....wish there were more items as I don't need or want anything currently listed...but I really like the site and will keep checking back.
  • monikab likes this

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

maybe we can give some suggestions what we would like to see ?

monika

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

they have some new stuff up

monika

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Yes, that would be great! Just let me know what you want on there and we will try to get it on for you. I am always looking for new sellers as well.... Our shops should be up and running in early March!

Thanks for checking us out.

Ed

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hello ,

i received today my kiss kiss bears and they are so adorable . i originally got it for my son to give to his girlfriend but now i am considering keeping them for myself lol

i see you got some cute earrings up and some other stuff . i think it is good that you put up more things to chooose from

monika

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

ok i could not help myself lol , i did bought another item from pognu .

I see they are adding quite a few items

monika

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thanks again Monika. Yes we are trying to add as many items as we can, but more importantly we are really reaching out to sellers who offer unique products to sell on our site. So please check back often and continue to help spread the word about pognu.com!

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I have my eye on something there..hoping it goes lower....

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi ,

i am noisy lol

what is it ????

monika

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

I have been keeping my eye on this site.... that 3 Butterfly Lamp is really pretty! But it's at $100+... ouch! This seems like a site that has great growth potential.

Edited by Kate, 18 February 2010 - 12:50 AM.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi kate ,

that butterfly lamp actually goes down in price. if you stay on the site a few minutes you will see it drops in price . wait till the prize goes red (that means this is the lowest it will get ) and then buy . right now the butterfly is at 95 and still dropping

good luck

monika

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

oh no way...
there is a "hillbilly lotto scratcher" up for auction. Really!? :smilielol5:

LOL, it's made from a penny taped to a tree branch.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

I saw that lol

monika

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I was interested in the P90X..I actually have the workouts on my comp but I'm too lazy to burn them to dvd lol

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

oh no way...
there is a "hillbilly lotto scratcher" up for auction. Really!? :smilielol5:

LOL, it's made from a penny taped to a tree branch.

Yes, it's true Ella... One of our newer members decided to sell that lottery scratcher on our site. We will see if there are any buyers....

Just some advance notice for everyone, we will be opening up shops for our sellers in the near future. Each individuals shop will function as the homepage, but with only their items on there. This will allow users to visit the shops of their favorite sellers and not have to watch prices on items they are not interested in.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Actually, the P90x has just dropped in price. I'm not sure how long it is going to last on there now though. It is at $56.71 and still dropping.

We are in need of more sellers so if anyone has contact please advise them that it is totally free to list on our site, and we automatically re-list your item until it sells... Even lotto scratchers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dutch auction, online auction, pognu, price drop auction, sell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users