dutch auction online auction pognu price drop auction sell

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

We are in the process of completing our seller shops at pognu.com. Several new sellers have joined and are now listing items, so if you haven't visited in a while, stop bye and take a look!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Now, regarding a few changes in the site. Our shops have been completed and we are still in the testing phase of those. Shops may be purchased by sellers to list only their items on, so they will have an exact replica of the pognu homepage all to themselves. Sellers are not required fto have a shop, they may still list items on the homepage for free.

We are going to have a new look and several new features which include a featured item on the homepage, faster falling prices, ZAP - which will allow buyers to zap the price down to the red price floor without waiting for the item to drop, updated seller shops, and a bump feature for sellers and shop owners.

Any sellers who wish to own a shop at a discount price may lock in before the updates are finished on 04/21/10. We are offering your own shop for only $149.99 for 2 years. That is approximately $0.20 and includes unlimited free listings on your own page exactly like our pognu homepage. It also includes all hosting, site updates, free advertising on our shops page and site updates as they occur. So if you are a seller and would like to skip listing fees and have your own web presence this would be a great time to jump on board.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Sounds great! Good luck with all the cool changes!!! Would be great if some of the PAW members who have won tons of great stuff on auctions would purchase a store!

mybidshackteam
  • mybidshackteam
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Yes, that would be great! Just let me know what you want on there and we will try to get it on for you. I am always looking for new sellers as well.... Our shops should be up and running in early March!

Thanks for checking us out.

Ed

Ed, this is a pretty cool site and a neat concept!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thank you. We are currently under going some changes and adding a featured auction section to the site. All of our auctions are still in the queue and the programmer is working to have them rotate in as we speak. Look for the changes to be finalized by mid-week. I am also adding a credits section for users. These will be used by sellers and buyers alike to list featured auctions, reveal the auctions lowest price and even bump their favorite auctions to the front of the queue so users and sellers do not have to wait for their auction to start.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Other than a few cosmetic changes and an updated video, Pognu.com is ready to go again. We have added several new features to our site. We now have a Feature Auction. Users have the ability to to ""Reveal" the lowest price an auction will drop rather than sit and wait for it to drop. Users can "Bump" any auction to the front of the queue at any time rather than wait for an auction to work it's way all the way through the queue. These two features require credits which cost 10 cents. Credits may also be earned for free by referring others to Pognu.com. We have eliminated all buyer fees from Pognu.com as well, so it is now totally free to buy and sell using our site. The only

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

We have implemented a credit system to Pognu.com to give our users added features to our falling price auctions. Currently we have a featured auctions at www.pognu.com of 250 Pognu credits for only $25 and dropping. All new users will receive 5 free credits to use just for signing up.

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi pognu

what are the credits for ?

monika

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Hi Monika. Right now we have several new features which require credits and are planning on adding more in the very near future. As a seller, credits are used to list your auction in the featured area. Obviously having a featured auction benefits the seller because of its higher visibility on the page and the website focus is, of course, on that featured auction.

Buyer can also use credits. A credit can be used to reveal the price of any live featured auction. Just select Reveal and the auctions price floor will be shown to you. Another use for credits is to "Bump" auctions. Lets say you are interested in an item which is located last in the queue. Why wait through 15 auctions for the one you want to go live? Just select Bump and it will bump to the next item up for auction!

Shop owners may also use credits to list their shop, feature it and bump it to the front of the shop list.

Again we have several other features on the way for credits as well. Credits can be purchased for only 10 cents each and these features only require 1 credit to use. Credits may also be earned for free by simply logging in to the site, and going the referral area and referring friends and family. Every friend or family member you enter will earn you a credit.

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

I like the "bump auctions" feature. I waited a week for the Linky bids auction to go live. :smilielol5:
I might list a few things I won that I have no use for.
Pognu...I really love your site and I hope lots of sellers start listing there. I think it could be a huge hit. I just wish someone would buy that wedding dress already!!! lol

EllaJames
  • EllaJames
  • Members
  • 668 posts

I like the "bump auctions" feature. I waited a week for the Linky bids auction to go live. :smilielol5:
I might list a few things I won that I have no use for.
Pognu...I really love your site and I hope lots of sellers start listing there. I think it could be a huge hit. I just wish someone would buy that wedding dress already!!! lol

Hahaha, yeah that wedding dress has been there since they opened. If I were the owner I'd be offended that no one likes my style! LMAO!

Ed... I emailed ya 'bout them LV bags. You can respond here if you like. Thanks.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

LOL, that wedding dress.... The ruby, and rare black sapphire are always on the top there too. But hey, as people start to list new items things will begin to change. I am going to add the bump feature to the regular actions at some point in the future as well.

As I mentioned via Email to EllaJames there, I have contacted the owner of the LV bags but had negative results. I did my research and from what I have seen, they are NOT authentic and should not be advertised as such. I will be sending a mass email to current members in the next few days once I have all the feature auction changes completed. If these items are not fixed within 24 hrs from receipt of the email, those items will be deleted. I do not have a problem with people listing those items as a hand bag or an mp2 player, just do not advertise them as the brand name.

I appreciate everyone's positive feedback, thank you. I would like to keep it totally free to buy and sell, and allow people to earn credits in various ways to keep things fresh. If you have any comments or ideas please let me know because I am always thinking of ways to better the site and appreciate any input.

Please tell others about our site, and our products will begin to increase which will make the site alot of fun!

Thanks!

Ed

Edited by Pognu, 23 April 2010 - 03:36 AM.
spelling

bids4che4p
  • bids4che4p
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

5 FREE Credits!!!! Way to go Pognu. You guys rock. How exactly does the credits work I'm confused and have had very little sleep lol.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Sure, as a seller you will use these credits to list your items a s a Feature Item on the top of our homepage. You may use credits to bump your auctions or your favorite auctions to the front of the queue as a buyer or seller. You can use credits to reveal the lowest price an auction will fall to before it ends to get a leg up on the competition and know how much you can expect the auction to fall to. You can find more information regarding these credits at our website in the Buy Sell section of our website at (http://pognu.com/sellInfo.php).

Ed

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

***NEW ITEM ALERT*** Beautiful 18k gold plated simulated Ruby bracelet in Featured auction queue at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.. Go to More Featured Auctions & Bump I t to find out how low it will drop!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

We have several new featured items available on our homepage now. We are also giving away 100 Pognu Credits to any new or existing user that adds a featured auction item before 05/01/10 at 9:00 PM!

Follow us on twitter, facebook and myspace, just look for Pognu.com and be sure to recommend us to others so we can add a large quantity of products and variety for our users. As always, it is free to list, but and sell your items with us.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Just FYI, there is a new review of our site which can be found at Pognu.com - Online Auctions Done Differently | Visit pognu.com, please visit the site and vote for us if you appreciate Pognu.com free auction format. And always, continue to spread the word about our free falling price auctions and our very inexpensive homepage advertising!

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

I received my daughter's ring today, and it is very nice. I wasn't expecting it so soon, but thanks. :):)

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu has added a new type of auction to allow users to spend their earned or purchased credits, and we need your help to test out the system!

These "Knockout Auctions" will include only Pognu listed items. Users will vote for the item they want to go live next using credits and bid in a similar fashion as a penny auction. Winners only pay shipping costs.

We are also working on a brand new auction for penny auction sites to list their bid packs, these are called Turbo Bid Auctions and are going to be extremely fast paced (lasting only 2 minutes each auction). Users will decide which auctions go live and when, so Penny Auction site owners, be prepared to have your bids listed early to get a jump on the competition.

Turbo Bid Auctions should be live within 2 weeks, so please keep your eyes open.

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Just listed my first item on POGNU - a new iPod Nano. Hoping to get it sold and not have to pay Ebay's stupid fees fees fees! Thanks for an awesome site! woot
~HeavenSent *heart*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dutch auction, online auction, pognu, price drop auction, sell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users