• 106 posts

Awesome... Where did that ipod go?

Kate
  • Kate
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Awesome... Where did that ipod go?

Unfortunately I had to take it down and list it on Ebay because I need the money and if I kept it on there, I didn't know when or if it would sell :( I had to put it on a 1 day auction. Would you consider listing things auction style like Ebay so you know when an item will sell? That would be great! :)
~HeavenSent *heart*

caveninit
  • caveninit
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Kate...sorry about your auction! Seems the bidpacks sell best there, but hopefully people will use the site more and purchase some of the items.

Edited by caveninit, 18 July 2010 - 05:12 PM.
keep messing up my post lol

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

We are working on an auction style similar to ebay, however, items will sell quicker there no matter what as they are the biggest and best auction site in the world in that respect.

We are still very new to the game and our goal is to establish a community of buyers and sellers who enjoy using our site and are able to help spread the word about us so hopefully in the future we will have a share of the success ebay has had over the years.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Several Bittybidz, Lincolnbidz, ShopoFun & Unrealbidz Bid Packs remaining at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.!

Check out our new forum at called PogNews! You must be a registered Pognu member to participate.

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Bid Packs available for several penny auction sites at a discount cost! Lincoln Bidz, Bitty Bidz, Penny Auction.ca, BidFather, Unreal Bidz, Shop o Fun (Still Functioning?), 4Biddenbidz... Check these out or add you own site!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu has just launched its Turbo-Bid Auctions. We now have an entire section of the site now dedicated to Penny Auction Bid Packs. Site owners, please visit Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction. to start listing your bids with us. Users, be sure to pass the word about our site to the Penny Auctions that you want to see listed at Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu would like to welcome Zeegler.com! They have won the race and are officially the first penny auction site to list their auction at our new Turbo-Bid section! Check them out here:Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.

silence4me
  • silence4me
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

I have won several pieces of really nice jewelry at Pognu! I can pay with PayPal and Ed ships them right away. woot
I have been very pleased the customer service and the quality of the products! You can refer friends to get Pognu credits, then use the credits in the Knockout Auctions to win items for shipping costs only!

Thanks Ed, my daughters love the earrings and rings, but I'm keeping the bracelet with ruby red stones for me! drool It is a beautiful!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I'm glad you like the items :)

We hope to recruit more and more sellers to our auctions, it is a process but we are patiently working at it.

Ed

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu has launched it's newest auction type, the Reveal Auction (Pognu.com - Purchase Online Goods New and Used with our Dutch Auction.), also come check out our Penny Auction Style Knockout Auctions! Once our stock is completed on these Knockout auctions we will be adding new items! Many f these knockout auction can be had for only one bid as they are getting close to no play at all!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu has added several new items to it's Knockout Auctions (Similar to a Penny Auction). Please feel free to visit us and see what you think! There is no final cost for any of our Knockout Auctions, only S/H costs for said items.

Visit us HERE

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu has many penny auction bid packs available. Visit Pognu.com now!

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Pognu allows sellers to list for free. With our new format, once an item reaches it's price floor, users will be paid $5 even if the item never sells! So check us out at pognu.com! All input is appreciated on our new format :)

Ed

Pognu
  • Pognu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

[h=6] We are once again looking for REPUTABLE Penny Auction sites who have an interest in placing their bids for sale with us. Please contact us if interested and your site will be reviewed.[/h]
Visit us at Pognu.com!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dutch auction, online auction, pognu, price drop auction, sell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users