IT'S :party:TIME!!!!!

:-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

I see that!! Thank you!
I'd like to thank everyone for being here!!!!!!!! May we have 1000 more soon :-)

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

I see that!! Thank you!
I'd like to thank everyone for being here!!!!!!!! May we have 1000 more soon :-)

So does that mean I still have a job?
I thought I was officially unemployed :smilielol5:

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

So does that mean I still have a job?
I thought I was officially unemployed :smilielol5:

Thanks, Candy....great job! And since you were so good at it, now you have to keep track of the 2,000 mark!! :smilielol5:

Congratulations, PAW!!

Premioefectivo.com
  • Premioefectivo.com
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted Image

1000 MEMBERS :o

CONGRATULATIONS PAW!!!

ndn0521
  • ndn0521
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

FEBRUARY 9th, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

PAW NOW HAS 1,000 MEMBERS!!!!!!

IT'S :party:TIME!!!!!

:-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-::-50-:

Congratulations PAW!!! Way to go!!!:-50-:
Pay-per-bid auction on it way!!
- Phase 1: Design Phase completed.
- Phase 2: Internal Pages- Under Construction.

Anticipating to go live: Have no idea:S

candy
  • candy
  • Members
  • 2,195 posts

Thanks, Candy....great job! And since you were so good at it, now you have to keep track of the 2,000 mark!! :smilielol5:

Congratulations, PAW!!

Yeah I thought I was out of a job :o
I feel all warm & fuzzy now, knowing I have the next 1,000 to do :smilielol5:

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

congrats :party:

monika

putty
  • putty
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Congrats!!!!! PLease keep up the great work!

Shells
  • Shells
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

CONGRATS on your success :cheers2: It has been great fun to watch PAW grow.:22: and Good Luck with the next 1000.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

CONGRATS on your success :cheers2: It has been great fun to watch PAW grow.:22: and Good Luck with the next 1000.

Shells!! Where have you been? I have really, really missed you! You and the family doing alright?

Has anyone noticed that we have already passed the 1100 mark? Candy, you better start getting ready to go to work!
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

monikab
  • monikab
  • Members
  • 834 posts

hi shells ,

how have you been ?

monika

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Funny, but PAW hasn't even had time to announce the winners from the 1000th member giveaway and already we're over 1300 members.

Candy....better get ready....almost time to come out of retirement.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

cherilen
  • cherilen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

SUZYQ!
Is it me, or have you been in hidding? I have been a bit busy, but looking for the kitty and haven't seen her lately. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you are well.

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

SUZYQ!
Is it me, or have you been in hidding? I have been a bit busy, but looking for the kitty and haven't seen her lately. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you are well.

I am fantastic!! Went out of town for a few days to visit my new grandson.....healthy, adorable, now somewhat spoiled!!
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

cherilen
  • cherilen
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts

I am fantastic!! Went out of town for a few days to visit my new grandson.....healthy, adorable, now somewhat spoiled!!

Great! I got my best friend's grand daughter Saturday and played and did the ChuckyCheese thingy and had a wonderful time. She is 3 and a bundle of energy. It is Monday and I am still recovering. Wed. we get the 4 year old grandson that NEVER SLEEPS and has build in jetpacks on his feet and mouth. I am hoping to be fully recovered by Tuesday night for him cause if he notices that I am sluggish and slow....it is to late. He sees it as a challenge to see just how worn out he can get us.
Can't wait til they can sit and just play video games. :smilielol5: JUST KIDDING! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Great! I got my best friend's grand daughter Saturday and played and did the ChuckyCheese thingy and had a wonderful time. She is 3 and a bundle of energy. It is Monday and I am still recovering. Wed. we get the 4 year old grandson that NEVER SLEEPS and has build in jetpacks on his feet and mouth. I am hoping to be fully recovered by Tuesday night for him cause if he notices that I am sluggish and slow....it is to late. He sees it as a challenge to see just how worn out he can get us.
Can't wait til they can sit and just play video games. :smilielol5: JUST KIDDING! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

I still get the "shakes" every time we drive by Chucky Cheese...you are brave going there on a Saturday!

If you're looking for something to do with your grandson, and if it's anywhere close to you, check this out.....

http://www.dinosaurlive.com/

We took 2 of our grandsons (3 and 4 at the time) last year and they still talk about it.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

Hey, Candy! Got your calculator ready? Almost time to start the count down for 1,500 members!!
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

nicetry
  • nicetry
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Congratulations PAW :):):)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users