Started by redcobra1999 , Feb 15 2010 11:07 AM

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Hi all....Woww..there's many of you that I knew from auctions! 1st of all, I wanted to say SORRY to the people that hurt in the auctions, please no heart feeling, it's just one of my strategy of winning (just like other PB)

As of right now, I only bid at Zoozle & Rockybid. The rest of others PA, they are someone using my name & won some stuffs which I hate it, it will probably gains more enemies for me to handle.

Anyways, good seeing you guys here!

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Hi all....Woww..there's many of you that I knew from auctions! 1st of all, I wanted to say SORRY to the people that hurt in the auctions, please no heart feeling, it's just one of my strategy of winning (just like other PB)

As of right now, I only bid at Zoozle & Rockybid. The rest of others PA, they are someone using my name & won some stuffs which I hate it, it will probably gains more enemies for me to handle.

Anyways, good seeing you guys here!

So the one on Rodeo is not you. If it is not that would explain 1 thing i saw a couple of weeks ago. Anyway good to see you here on the forum, and welcome.

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

welcome Redcobra!

Ouch, I was one of those that lost to you on Zoozle, but no hard feelings, that's part of the game!

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

You're not on Famdabisosy? Welcome to PAW!

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

And yes, I only bid @ Zoozle & Rockybid.

Please be my pleasure to kill those copycat @ other PA :-41-:

bigman701
  • bigman701
  • Members
  • 504 posts

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

And yes, I only bid @ Zoozle & Rockybid.

Please be my pleasure to kill those copycat @ other PA :-41-:

The reason I said something about rodeo was the fact that this person bailed after a certain amount of time, and i thought to myself that was strange and had not seen that before.

coolguy451
  • coolguy451
  • Members
  • 1,144 posts

Welcome redcobra. Back many months ago I tried going against you on a stupid video camera on zoozle. Needless to say I learned quickly how power bidders ruled zoozle and it was a waste for me to keep bidding there.

AllforAnM
  • AllforAnM
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I'm friggin pissed now. I was on Bidrodeo and redcobera1999 jumped me a couple of times and I thought it was you giving me a heads up that you were going to take the auction away from me. I'm not stupid so I changed my bid buddy from over 100 to 5 and walked away when he hit me. MOTHER Fer! Tell me that's not you and I will go back there and smack that ***** just for the fun of it.

I thought you were mad at me for not selling you that HD camcorder at the price you wanted. We did have it priced lower than anywere else, sorry.

btw nice call on knowing who we were. You have some mad skills.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I'm friggin pissed now. I was on Bidrodeo and redcobera1999 jumped me a couple of times and I thought it was you giving me a heads up that you were going to take the auction away from me. I'm not stupid so I changed my bid buddy from over 100 to 5 and walked away when he hit me. MOTHER Fer! Tell me that's not you and I will go back there and smack that ***** just for the fun of it.

I thought you were mad at me for not selling you that HD camcorder at the price you wanted. We did have it priced lower than anywere else, sorry.

btw nice call on knowing who we were. You have some mad skills.

LOL...I 've never mad on any1 except those jumpers. As of right now, I 'm only bidding @ rockybid since Zoozle stopped.

As for that imposter....he is all yours buddy :)

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

LOL...I 've never mad on any1 except those jumpers. As of right now, I 'm only bidding @ rockybid since Zoozle stopped.

As for that imposter....he is all yours buddy :)

I took down 2 redcobra1999 imposters this week they are easy pickins

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

I took down 2 redcobra1999 imposters this week they are easy pickins

LOL...nice! Gimme sometimes to get things organize a little bit before I will bid on those sites to pick on my own poser :smilielol5:Anyway are those 2 from bidrodeo?

realbidtowin
  • realbidtowin
  • Members
  • 2,272 posts

LOL...nice! Gimme sometimes to get things organize a little bit before I will bid on those sites to pick on my own poser :smilielol5:Anyway are those 2 from bidrodeo?

bidrodeo and foofara

bella
  • bella
  • Members
  • 1,376 posts

Don't forget Famda too. There's a red cobra there as well. And why the hell anyone would do this, for I don't consider myself to be in the ranks of the REAL cobra and the REAL BTW, but I signed up on a brand new site last night, low and behold, someone used bella already. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Don't forget Famda too. There's a red cobra there as well. And why the hell anyone would do this, for I don't consider myself to be in the ranks of the REAL cobra and the REAL BTW, but I signed up on a brand new site last night, low and behold, someone used bella already. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Simply because you are famous here :wink: @ PAW

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

What is concerning about the "imposter/posers" is that they could be bots/shills.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

suzyq
  • suzyq
  • Members
  • 3,109 posts

What is concerning about the "imposter/posers" is that they could be bots/shills.

That would give a false sense of security to bid there, wouldn't it? I wonder how many sites have actually used known bidding names for that purpose.
I used to be a powerbidder, but now I just make mental bids. That’s how I lost my mind.
suzyq aka cwazywabbit

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

There's more & more posers creating PB's name around PA site. Why it didn't happened @ Zoozle b4? LOL...As you may know I only bid at rocky, there's 2 redcobra posers there already. Last night the new poser got a big prize! Congrats to the poser :smilielol5:

Hungrynumber
  • Hungrynumber
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Thank you?

Just trying to establish and learn. That's all.

Oh, and if you didn't mean me, well, never mind :)

madbid700
  • madbid700
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Ya know I never thought of that, wow, I guess that would be even harder to detect for most bidders. Until I read this it probably would have never crossed my mind, or given it a second thought.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Thank you?

Just trying to establish and learn. That's all.

Oh, and if you didn't mean me, well, never mind :)

What's your username and where do you bid?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users