Started by redcobra1999 , Feb 15 2010 11:07 AM

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

So you caught up to him/her huh? :smilielol5: Bet they were shocked! Haven't seen them on bidcactus lately.

The one u saw on bidcactus...he/she's all urs buddy :wink:

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Hi redcobra
I am on Edmonton penny auctions and I saw your name come up. Having seen that I backed off knowing you never give up. ( good for you) Imagine my surprise when you stopped and someone else won. So I was wondering if it was really you.If not It is a real shame when someone steals your name and uses it to intimidate other people.

I just sent you a friend invite on here. Love to watch you go up against others that don't know your history.

Have a great day and thank you for so much great entertainment.

Teeko256

Hi all....Woww..there's many of you that I knew from auctions! 1st of all, I wanted to say SORRY to the people that hurt in the auctions, please no heart feeling, it's just one of my strategy of winning (just like other PB)

As of right now, I only bid at Zoozle & Rockybid. The rest of others PA, they are someone using my name & won some stuffs which I hate it, it will probably gains more enemies for me to handle.

Anyways, good seeing you guys here!

Life is like freshly fallen snow
Be careful where you step
For every one will show.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Hi redcobra
I am on Edmonton penny auctions and I saw your name come up. Having seen that I backed off knowing you never give up. ( good for you) Imagine my surprise when you stopped and someone else won. So I was wondering if it was really you.If not It is a real shame when someone steals your name and uses it to intimidate other people.

I just sent you a friend invite on here. Love to watch you go up against others that don't know your history.

Have a great day and thank you for so much great entertainment.

Teeko256

Hi teeko256,
That is definitely not me, never heard of that site before. Do you mind send me the link please?

I currently bid on....
Bidrodeo
Bidfather
Sellmoo
SpaceAntiques
Bid4cheap

Take Care!

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Hi teeko256,
That is definitely not me, never heard of that site before. Do you mind send me the link please?

I currently bid on....
Bidrodeo
Bidfather
Sellmoo
SpaceAntiques
Bid4cheap
Nailbidder

Take Care!

6 PA's sites so far. Happy Bidding to you!

Edited by redcobra1999, 26 July 2010 - 04:55 PM.

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I didn't think it was. Thanks for letting me know and here is the site.

And can you let me know when you sign up so I know to stay away lol :smilielol5::smilielol5:
|| Weclome to Edmonton Penny Bids ||

Hi teeko256,

I currently bid on....
Bidrodeo
Bidfather
Sellmoo
SpaceAntiques
Bid4cheap

Take Care!

For every one will show.

edmontonpennybids
  • edmontonpennybids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

thanks for getting that cleared up teeko but I can't help getting more pissed off with these people trying to make my site look bad.

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Go get them redcobra. I have now changed my name on most sites to bidbidbid due to a stalker. Why do people have to be such idiots.

I got all of them listed. Pay back time bit***s :13:

For every one will show.

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

So am I as I like your site. The sad thing is those people that cause the problems probably don't care and will just try and mess up somewhere else. Good luck with your site.

thanks for getting that cleared up teeko but I can't help getting more pissed off with these people trying to make my site look bad.

For every one will show.

edmontonpennybids
  • edmontonpennybids
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

So am I as I like your site. The sad thing is those people that cause the problems probably don't care and will just try and mess up somewhere else. Good luck with your site.

Sad thing is he is highly respected on this site and even paid for bids with his auction sites paypal account.

bid2dead
  • bid2dead
  • Members
  • 682 posts

Is that you on pennyauction.ca?

teeko256
  • teeko256
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Is that you on pennyauction.ca?

Just saw this tonight and I do bid on pennyauction.ca and pennyauctionscanada.com. I like watching you bid.

Good luck

For every one will show.

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Just saw this tonight and I do bid on pennyauction.ca and pennyauctionscanada.com. I like watching you bid.

Good luck

Hmmmm...that's not me....I don't like it :rolleyes:....this clone didn't pay me the franchise fees :mad: Damn it!!!

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users