autobots cheating fraud shill bidders

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dotheadaj
  • dotheadaj
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi again, everyone! I hope this message finds you all doing well and winning lots - that is, on the LEGITIMATE auction sites...

That comment leads me to the purpose of this new thread. Here's a list of fairly new (I believe) sites that I found over the weekend that appear to be using autobots and shill bidders (That's just my opinion). These are sites that I don't think have been mentioned before on PAW, and I just want to warn you guys ahead of time before you spend your money on bid packs.

Here's the list:

1. pandabids.com (I e-mailed them telling them that I would be mentioning them to Penny Auction Watch, and miraculously, they ceased posting any more auctions on the site an hour later. Hmm...)

2. lofuss.com

3. bidstop.biz (Gives you 5 free bids but requires you to buy a bidpack before winning any auction! Fishy? The shill bidding appears to be apparent, but some recognizable names have won.)

4. savealotauction.com (Just my opinion...Correct me if I'm wrong.)

There may be several more. Feel free to comment on any of the above, and PLEASE let me know if the info isn't accurate. I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone. Any advice on these sites or others will be appreciated. I'll keep you guys posted.

Until then, have a great week!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: autobots, cheating, fraud, shill bidders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users