kenshin630 yuki

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

So this is where all the bidders come to play...after, they r done..actually playin on PAs....they come here to...talk n stuff.......did tht all sound kinda weird? lol o u knw wat i meant to say :P anyways, its nice to meet u all...many familiar names.

Kinda busy these days so might not reply as quick as id want to.
As for imposters, jst ask if im on a site n ill let u knw and w/ wat name. ~later

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Welcome buddy :) Do you miss Zoozle yet? LOL :Angel_anim:

Edited by redcobra1999, 17 March 2010 - 05:29 AM.

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

Welcome to the forum it's always good have info. from the established bidders.

sixtoes
  • sixtoes
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

welcome kenshin chime in anytime
these auctions would not drive me insane
if i only had a brain

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Welcome to PAW. I guess getting laid off from zoozle bring both you and redcobra here lol . Its really nice to see both of you at PAW.

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Thanks all! Lol yea, use to spend most of my time there (along with a few others i go to)...that is, before it imploded or watever...tried signing up on rockybid but someone already took my name there so tht sucks...for now im jst gathering resources and funds...lol so things will get interesting soon 0:)

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Thanks all! Lol yea, use to spend most of my time there (along with a few others i go to)...that is, before it imploded or watever...tried signing up on rockybid but someone already took my name there so tht sucks...for now im jst gathering resources and funds...lol so things will get interesting soon 0:)

LOL....don't be surprise when you try to sign up & your username already taken by some idiots on most PA's site. Can't wait to see you back in action! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

rwb63
  • rwb63
  • Members
  • 743 posts

There was someone using that user name some months back bidding on 25.00 gift cards funny part is they changed their name to kenshin therefore most established bidders knew who it was along with bidding on small items.

rockybiduser
  • rockybiduser
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts

LOL....don't be surprise when you try to sign up & your username already taken by some idiots on most PA's site. Can't wait to see you back in action! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

May be you can take a new name like 'realredcobradontmessup' ;)

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

May be you can take a new name like 'realredcobradontmessup' ;)

I will deeply consider that LOL :wink: WHAT a freaking long name haha :smilielol5:

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Lol go for it cobra :P by the way, any of u know who CZeppetti is? He is really pissing me of on bidtrotters right now...took him out before but this guy jst keeps coming for me each time...o well. (im yukimura on this site, my kenshin630 id got banned in the beginning cause i was winning too much and owner thought i was a scam...lol he let me back on later with new name later though when he realized i wasnt)

vibbu
  • vibbu
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Lol go for it cobra :P by the way, any of u know who CZeppetti is? He is really pissing me of on bidtrotters right now...took him out before but this guy jst keeps coming for me each time...o well. (im yukimura on this site, my kenshin630 id got banned in the beginning cause i was winning too much and owner thought i was a scam...lol he let me back on later with new name later though when he realized i wasnt)

Hi..Kenshin630. Welcome to PAW. What other sites are you bidding on?

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Konnichiawa Kenshin-san, Boku doraemon ja nakute Dragon Ball desu. Yoroshikune. Nice to meet you and welcome to the PAW in Japanese okay? :wink:

So this is where all the bidders come to play...after, they r done..actually playin on PAs....they come here to...talk n stuff.......did tht all sound kinda weird? lol o u knw wat i meant to say :P anyways, its nice to meet u all...many familiar names.

Kinda busy these days so might not reply as quick as id want to.
As for imposters, jst ask if im on a site n ill let u knw and w/ wat name. ~later

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi..Kenshin630. Welcome to PAW. What other sites are you bidding on?

Def remember u Vibbu :) lets see...ive been on a Lott but for the last month or so have only been on bidtrotter as yukimura, and lookin at bidzilla now...registered on other sites but am layin low for a while, see me anywhere else n jst ask, it might jog my memory lol...

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Konnichiawa Kenshin-san, Boku doraemon ja nakute Dragon Ball desu. Yoroshikune. Nice to meet you and welcome to the PAW in Japanese okay? :wink:

You are my hero....lol thanks n nice to meet u too doraemon ...u into anime?
Have u seen death note? if so: Souda boku ga kira da!...Lol, if u havent seen the show ull prob think im crazy right about nw 0:)

dragon ball
  • dragon ball
  • Members
  • 2,174 posts

Of course I do watch all the Japanese animation and I used to read all kinds of stuff like Hunter VS Hunter, and Death Note was great one. I grew up reading Japanese Shonen jump so I do read all of them including Kochi Kame. You are the Ruronin Kenshin samurai right? or fist of north star? You are the Kira and I'm L. Ha Ha Ha. I will see you on some penny auction sites. Good luck to you and happing bidding. Gan bari mashou. Oh, one more thing your not the Namio the Japanese name bidder on the Bidray right? Just curious since that bidder is using Japanese name.

You are my hero....lol thanks n nice to meet u too doraemon ...u into anime?
Have u seen death note? if so: Souda boku ga kira da!...Lol, if u havent seen the show ull prob think im crazy right about nw 0:)

Edited by dragon ball, 22 March 2010 - 04:03 AM.

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Of course I do watch all the Japanese animation and I used to read all kinds of stuff like Hunter VS Hunter, and Death Note was great one. I grew up reading Japanese Shonen jump so I do read all of them including Kochi Kame. You are the Ruronin Kenshin samurai right? or fist of north star? You are the Kira and I'm L. Ha Ha Ha. I will see you on some penny auction sites. Good luck to you and happing bidding. Gan bari mashou. Oh, one more thing your not the Namio the Japanese name bidder on the Bidray right? Just curious since that bidder is using Japanese name.

My bad for the late reply, got real busy out of no where. But yea, thts sweet bro :D ...its rare to find others with these kind of hobbies 0: ) ...lol yea im Kenshin the hitokiri ;) and no, only names i go by are Kenshin630 and Yukimura

On that note, anyone know who the heck jasonx is....he never stops pissin me off on bidtrotters...even now he's doin tht cheap-ass 10 bids thing so the time resets to 5 minutes all the time...on top of tht he entered the auction at $35 and took me up to $70 currently...pathetic

wicked
  • wicked
  • Members
  • 551 posts

My bad for the late reply, got real busy out of no where. But yea, thts sweet bro :D ...its rare to find others with these kind of hobbies 0: ) ...lol yea im Kenshin the hitokiri ;) and no, only names i go by are Kenshin630 and Yukimura

On that note, anyone know who the heck jasonx is....he never stops pissin me off on bidtrotters...even now he's doin tht cheap-ass 10 bids thing so the time resets to 5 minutes all the time...on top of tht he entered the auction at $35 and took me up to $70 currently...pathetic

I was watching the ps3 last night! I couldn't believe how long it was going... Congrats on winning! woot
I once used my dog to dry my hands... :blink:

justpassingby
  • justpassingby
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi Kenshin. I'm a fellow Bidzilla user. I was wondering, have you received all of your auction winnings from Bidzilla? They responded to inquiries and emails but that seemed to be only during the first few weeks after their site went down. After that, they don't seem to answer emails anymore. I hope that they have a good excuse for this and that they're really going to come back and not run away with our prizes/money spent on bids. Have you tried contacted them recently (this June)?

BTW, are you Filipino?

dealbid
  • dealbid
  • Forum Sponsor - My Penny Auction
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Welcome buddy :) Do you miss Zoozle yet? LOL :Angel_anim:

Welcome to the forum!

What ever happened to Zoozle? It looked like they were doing well. When did they close?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users