• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

Welcome to the forum!

What ever happened to Zoozle? It looked like they were doing well. When did they close?

Zoozle closed a few months back... too many "powerbidders" cleaned them out really.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 16 June 2010 - 05:11 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hey, yea tht site was really nice due to the chat feature. I did indeed receive all my things from there BUT made the mistake of buying a lot of bids at once. The site went down and i never got refunded for any of my thousands of bids i still had on the site. SOoo overall it was a loss even with my wins...and no im not Filipino

Kenshin630
  • Kenshin630
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Above was a response to justpassingby, on a brighter note, after a year or so off of penny auctions due to too many let-downs of various sites i was on and outside commitments, im starting to get back in on things. Did a lil here and there but currently am spending all of my time at for10cents.com....was on swoopo again which was a mistake because i lost my 2000 bids i just bought on it...seriously, of all sites to go down i did NOT expect them to be one of them!...

redcobra1999
  • redcobra1999
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Hey Buddy, Where have you been up to? Need you to post more since you only have 11 posts after you joining over a year? You are slacking or what??? LOL

Joncline21
  • Joncline21
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Hey Kenshin, it's nice to see you on here again. I, too, do a lot of bidding on for10cents and I have seen you on there....I try to stay away from you honestly....lol But anyways I have won a lot of things off of there and none of which have shipped....the first 4 things that I won are each over 9 weeks ago. I would like to know if you have the same problems with this site, and what your thoughts are about it???? Thanks......

N3llyNova
  • N3llyNova
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Above was a response to justpassingby, on a brighter note, after a year or so off of penny auctions due to too many let-downs of various sites i was on and outside commitments, im starting to get back in on things. Did a lil here and there but currently am spending all of my time at for10cents.com....was on swoopo again which was a mistake because i lost my 2000 bids i just bought on it...seriously, of all sites to go down i did NOT expect them to be one of them!...

Hey Kenshin, it's nice to see you on here again. I, too, do a lot of bidding on for10cents and I have seen you on there....I try to stay away from you honestly....lol But anyways I have won a lot of things off of there and none of which have shipped....the first 4 things that I won are each over 9 weeks ago. I would like to know if you have the same problems with this site, and what your thoughts are about it???? Thanks......

Hey you two!
What's your e-mail or FB? We need NOT to go against one another on for ten $ents. Please add me on FB: EMAIL REMOVED BY ADMIN drop me a line so we can save more and win even more.
N3llyNova:cool:

PennyAuctionWatch
  • PennyAuctionWatch
  • PAW Founder
  • Administrators
  • 6,091 posts

N3llyNova, :welcome: but please take note that COLLUSION is not acceptable and this forum WILL NOT be used to facilitate it. Please review our forum rules & do not engage in collusion on sites as it is stealing from the site.

Edited by PennyAuctionWatch, 22 May 2011 - 11:22 PM.

I believe that the more penny auction bidders that come together and post their honest experiences, exposing the shady-scam penny auction sites, the less and less shady-scam sites will stop being the majority in the penny auction industry. Stand with me.

Penny Auction News, Reviews, Directory & Discussion!
Follow us on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!

To the Scam Artists: Enough is Enough

rajkat
  • rajkat
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Kenshin has become a big time jumper on 410. He maybe getting his wins this way. However I have noticed that if you jump it always costs you much more because it is a territorial thing ad people fight back. This happens more so when you jump on other power bidders.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users